XBOX 360 UPDATE

Discus and support XBOX 360 UPDATE in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I trird to update my 360 and got a error code back ……….3F4B-4476-1600-0400-C000-02B6......WENT TO ERROR CODE ON XBOX.COM AND IT TOLD ME NO SUCH ERROR... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by StevenDivine, May 19, 2019.

1. StevenDivine
    StevenDivine Guest

XBOX 360 UPDATE

I trird to update my 360 and got a error code back ……….3F4B-4476-1600-0400-C000-02B6......WENT TO ERROR CODE ON XBOX.COM AND IT TOLD ME NO SUCH ERROR CODE EXSITS

:)

StevenDivine, May 19, 2019
  2. GrubbiestEmu Win User

Status Code Doesn't Seem to Exist

3. Temhotabot Win User

xbox360 4gb slim. downloading disc update software from xbox live- error

4. GrubbiestEmu Win User

Accidently Cancelled update

5. mo2s17 Win User

Failed update can't play may anymore please someone help me out ?

6. IceStorm III Win User

New Xbox 360 4GB won't update?!?

Thema:

XBOX 360 UPDATE

1. XBOX 360 UPDATE - Similar Threads - 360 UPDATE

2. borderlands 2 saves on x box 360 not updating to my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    borderlands 2 saves on x box 360 not updating to my xbox one: how do i update my borderlands 2 SAVES TO THE SAME account THAT ARE STORED ON CLOUD TO MY NEW XBOX ONE NOW I OPENED BORDERLANDS 2 I HAVE TO START ALL OVER THAT [Mod Removed-inappropriate]...
  3. XBox 360 Local Profile Gamertag Update Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox 360 Local Profile Gamertag Update Problem: Hi, I linked my daughters XBox 360 local profile to a new Xbox Live account and was successfully assigned a random gamertag. When I did this all her stored local data got updated to her new...
  4. minecraft xbox 360 edition loading issue title update corruption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft xbox 360 edition loading issue title update corruption: I know this was brought up before about minecraft not loading when trying to play the game on your xbox 360. This could happen for several reasons or maybe the title update has become corrupted...
  5. Old Xbox Original and Xbox 360 games get new update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old Xbox Original and Xbox 360 games get new update: I turned my Xbox on and noticed I had 6 updates for old games. 3 were Star Wars games and 3 were Banjo-Kazookie games. I just wanted to know if any one else got this update and if you know what...
  6. XBOX 360 XBOX LIVE update get Can't download the update error Status Code ending in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 XBOX LIVE update get Can't download the update error Status Code ending in...: XBOX 360 XBOX LIVE trying to run update but get Can't download the update error Status Code ending in 8007-0570 but search for that error code says none found. Cannot figure out how to resolve...
  7. Xbox 360 S 4GB Wont update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S 4GB Wont update: Ok guys. i havent contacted microsoft themselves yet but im to the point im about to (also yes i see all the errors in my typing and right now im just trying to get my point across and fix my...
  8. Minecraft Xbox 360 Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 Update: My Minecraft on Xbox 360 wasn’t at the newest update after transferring data between external storage devices is there a way to get the updates again? a2f7ca5f-4e55-4ab1-b4da-a1eacf5ddbd7
  9. Xbox 360 live update resulted in solid red light?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 live update resulted in solid red light?: Hello. I tried to update the Live portion on my 360. It would not update, so according to the suggestions on the Microsoft support site, I downloaded the update onto a new Jump drive, inserted the...
  10. Xbox 360 light freeze on update stop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 light freeze on update stop: Hello everyone, I have a xbox 360 light that tried to update a long time ago and it is frozen on the page (update stopped unable to read from the storage device Reinsert it to continue the update....