Xbox 360 version of Forza Horizon got taken off the store i tied to get codes for but There...

Discus and support Xbox 360 version of Forza Horizon got taken off the store i tied to get codes for but There... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox 360 version of Forza Horizon got taken off the store i tied to get codes for but There are no codes for the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TONYMAX06, Oct 11, 2019.

1. TONYMAX06
    TONYMAX06 Guest

Xbox 360 version of Forza Horizon got taken off the store i tied to get codes for but There...

Xbox 360 version of Forza Horizon got taken off the store i tied to get codes for but There are no codes for the game

:)

TONYMAX06, Oct 11, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox 360 version of Forza Horizon got taken off the store i tied to get codes for but There are no codes for the game

The game was delisted a while ago. You would have to purchase it on disc in order to play it.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

If a game was delisted, you can't redeem codes for it. You would have to find a physical disc of Forza Horizon to play the game.
  4. Radiant Sword X Win User

Unless you are lucky to find a redeem code for that game, I would choose ebay. However, if ebay doesn't have any for sale, then it's pretty much zero luck.
  5. BaconisGood53 Win User

game will not show up after i buy it...?

I believe Forza Horizon 1 was taken off the games store some time ago because the developer, Turn 10, dicontinued support for the game after Forza Horizon 3 released. I wouldnt recommend purchasing game codes from third party sites.
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Forza Horizon 2 - 360/Xbox one

Thema:

1. Xbox 360 version of Forza Horizon got taken off the store i tied to get codes for but There... - Similar Threads - 360 version Forza

2. On the xbox 360, worth buying the game in digitally format? Work 4 ever like the disc version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the xbox 360, worth buying the game in digitally format? Work 4 ever like the disc version?: I download nfs carbon demo last week and lagging and i really fear the full game if i buy lagging too 59e78166-50cb-46db-b446-1c38831017f1
  3. Is it possible to save progress in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Xbox 360 Version when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to save progress in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Xbox 360 Version when...: I was curious if I take over one or two territory's in GTA San Andreas then save my game will it save or not since it's a mobile ported version? Because I noticed unless it's a main mission GTA...
  4. Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC transfer to newer version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC transfer to newer version: I am aware that you can't transfer Minecraft Xbox 360 Content to the minecraft for Xbox one. But can someone give me a link to where I can ask them to request it or/give any other solutions? I...
  5. TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED 1 Games on Demand Version Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED 1 Games on Demand Version Xbox 360: Hello Support I Want to buy the Games on Demand Version of Test Drive Unlimited 1 Xbox360 version Link:...
  6. Far Cry 4 Xbox 360 version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 4 Xbox 360 version: Hi guys, just a bit confused, the Xbox store has far cry 4 Xbox 360 for sale but I am unable to use my actual disc to download and play the game, it just tells me it's not on the backward...
  7. Bought LA Noire 360 version for Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought LA Noire 360 version for Xbox One: Hi, I own an Xbox One and just bought LA Noire from marketplace.xbox.com but bought the 360 version. Because I knew it was sold for the Xbox 360 as well as the Xbox One, figured it will work if I...
  8. How to buy digital versions of games for xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to buy digital versions of games for xbox 360: How to buy digital versions of games for xbox 360, I’m from Belarus and when buying, writes "The offer is not active for your country", changing the region also did not help, because it writes the...
  9. Rainbow six vegas 2 sayings an older version than the 360 version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow six vegas 2 sayings an older version than the 360 version: When me and my friend try to play from the xbox one to the 360 it say cannot join because the xbox one is an older version and needs a title up from xbox live but I've checked everywhere and...
  10. How to get digital English versions of downward compatible 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get digital English versions of downward compatible 360 games?: Hi guys, I would love to buy digital copys of Fallout 3 and New Vegas but since the dlc all state that they would be in an undesirable language “Old World Blues (german)” e.g. I would like to...