Xbox 360 version of Forza Horizon got taken off the store i tied to get codes for but There...

Discus and support Xbox 360 version of Forza Horizon got taken off the store i tied to get codes for but There... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox 360 version of Forza Horizon got taken off the store i tied to get codes for but There are no codes for the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TONYMAX06, Oct 11, 2019.

1. TONYMAX06
    TONYMAX06 Guest

Xbox 360 version of Forza Horizon got taken off the store i tied to get codes for but There...

Xbox 360 version of Forza Horizon got taken off the store i tied to get codes for but There are no codes for the game

:)

TONYMAX06, Oct 11, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox 360 version of Forza Horizon got taken off the store i tied to get codes for but There are no codes for the game

The game was delisted a while ago. You would have to purchase it on disc in order to play it.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

If a game was delisted, you can't redeem codes for it. You would have to find a physical disc of Forza Horizon to play the game.
  4. Radiant Sword X Win User

Unless you are lucky to find a redeem code for that game, I would choose ebay. However, if ebay doesn't have any for sale, then it's pretty much zero luck.
  5. BaconisGood53 Win User

game will not show up after i buy it...?

I believe Forza Horizon 1 was taken off the games store some time ago because the developer, Turn 10, dicontinued support for the game after Forza Horizon 3 released. I wouldnt recommend purchasing game codes from third party sites.
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Forza Horizon 2 - 360/Xbox one

Thema:

1. Xbox 360 version of Forza Horizon got taken off the store i tied to get codes for but There... - Similar Threads - 360 version Forza

2. Xbox 360 buying games on Microsoft Edge (Chromium version)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox 360 buying games on Microsoft Edge (Chromium version): Hi, When I want to purchase or get a game with gold game on my computer, if I am using Microsoft Edge (Chromium version, with the latest version of it), I get stuck on the second page, I can...
  3. My Xbox 360 controller can't connect on my PC when it update to latest version of Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox 360 controller can't connect on my PC when it update to latest version of Windows 10: My Xbox 360 wireless controller can't connect on my PC when it update to latest version of Windows 10 . How can I fix this problem ? [img] [img] 5da8bb59-d8e7-4832-b1c9-b970e3e34125
  4. Xbox 360 Vs One LAN (Version Mismatch???)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Vs One LAN (Version Mismatch???): I have a Splinter Cell Chaos Theory disc that I've been using on the One for a while. I bought a digital copy this week. I tried playing LAN 360 Vs One digitally. It keeps saying Version...
  5. Xbox 360 Vs One LAN (Version Mismatch???)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Vs One LAN (Version Mismatch???): So I recently got a really good LAN cable, I connected my 360 and One together to play Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (OG Xbox) Spies Vs Mercs. I also bought a digital copy (Note: I already had a disc...
  6. Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver doesn't work on latest Windows 10 (2004) version

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver doesn't work on latest Windows 10 (2004) version: Hi Everyone! I have just updated Windows 10. My Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver worked perfectly well, but after this update, it isn't recognized and I can't update its driver at all. It says the...
  7. Peggle 2 Xbox 360 version with Xbox one DLC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Peggle 2 Xbox 360 version with Xbox one DLC?: So I have an Xbox One and I recently bought peggle 2. However, I didn't realize that the version I was buying was the Xbox 360 version. I purchased the two DLC packs for peggle 2 on the Microsoft...
  8. Terraria removed from game libraries? (Xbox 360 version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terraria removed from game libraries? (Xbox 360 version): I had the Xbox 360 version of Terraria in my library. It was a free Games With Gold offer from April 2015. Now it no longer appears anywhere. (Other people have noticed on Reddit as well.) Anyone...
  9. I would like to be able to play MW2 (not the remastered version) in xbox 360 again because...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to be able to play MW2 (not the remastered version) in xbox 360 again because...: I was playing some team deathmatch in modern warfare 2 (not the remastered one) on xbox 360 and i joined this modded trickshot lobby. I was playing and this guy got really mad because i was...
  10. Grand slam tennis 2 full version for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand slam tennis 2 full version for xbox 360: Hey guys, I am not able to see from where i can download the grand slam tennis 2 game for xbox 360. I have already checked the link :...