Xbox 360 version

Discus and support Xbox 360 version in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the serial number how to find out version? 4b652f5a-85b4-40ef-a741-84dc6dd34bf4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by angry_widow66, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Xbox 360 version

I have the serial number how to find out version?

:)

angry_widow66, Aug 3, 2021
  2. Unreal Warfare Win User

STOP PRESS ! ! ! DEAD ISLAND, YOU PAID FOR THE BETA !!!

The PC version is basically a port of the Xbox 360 version.

It's speculated the Xbox 360 version is also dev code seems there's a planned patch fo the Xbox 360 version to fix it (posted on a Xbox 360 fansite).
  3. hiwired Win User

Limbo purchase

If you purchased 360 version you can download the 360 version on xbox one but if you want the xbox one version you will need to purchase the xbox one version as they are different. Versions of the game
  4. Paraffin Alien Win User

Redeemed Code, nothing happens

The Xbox 360 version of Skyrim will not work on an Xbox One.

As when Skyrim was released two separate versions of the game were made available, one version for the Xbox 360 and one version for the Xbox One.
  5. dman777CL Win User

Can not purchase Team Fortress 2 Xbox One Enhanced - No Option Given To Buy It

That is the Xbox 360 Version that will only download to the Xbox 360. What about the Xbox One Enhanced version?
  6. Theory of Game Win User

can I still play Xbox 360 games buy online and transfer on xbox one on my xbox 360? Game like minecrafts 360 édition!

You'll need to purchase the Xbox One version of Minecraft to play on the Xbox One - the Xbox 360 version will not work. You will be able to transfer your worlds from the 360 version to the Xbox One version if you'd like.
Thema:

Xbox 360 version

1. Xbox 360 version - Similar Threads - 360 version

2. Can’t install the dlc’s for the Xbox 360 version of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install the dlc’s for the Xbox 360 version of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning on Xbox one: Ive tried downloading them from in the game but it says the store is unavailable, Ive tried buying them from the Xbox One store, but it says that its unavailable. When i try to manage the...
  3. Can you play a copy of Prototype (Xbox 360 version) on Xbox one?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you play a copy of Prototype (Xbox 360 version) on Xbox one?: I want to buy the xbox 360 physical version to play but I cant find out whether its backwards compatible or not. submitted by /u/TimmyT_Turner [link] [comments]
  4. Rareb replay. 360 versions of banjo kazooie games no longer playable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rareb replay. 360 versions of banjo kazooie games no longer playable: so I recently had game pass for a year due to the deal for 3 months for £1. After my game pass ended and I went back to gold I can no longer play the 360 versions of banjo kazooie games. Thy now...
  5. Mass Effect Original 360 Version Backwards Compatibility on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect Original 360 Version Backwards Compatibility on Xbox One: I'm trying to download/install the backwards compatible version of Mass Effect 1 on my Xbox One. I own the original stand alone 360 disc. When I try to install I get error "There's a problem...
  6. Xbox 360 buying games on Microsoft Edge (Chromium version)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox 360 buying games on Microsoft Edge (Chromium version): Hi, When I want to purchase or get a game with gold game on my computer, if I am using Microsoft Edge (Chromium version, with the latest version of it), I get stuck on the second page, I can...
  7. My Xbox 360 controller can't connect on my PC when it update to latest version of Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox 360 controller can't connect on my PC when it update to latest version of Windows 10: My Xbox 360 wireless controller can't connect on my PC when it update to latest version of Windows 10 . How can I fix this problem ? [img] [img] 5da8bb59-d8e7-4832-b1c9-b970e3e34125
  8. Xbox 360 Vs One LAN (Version Mismatch???)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Vs One LAN (Version Mismatch???): I have a Splinter Cell Chaos Theory disc that I've been using on the One for a while. I bought a digital copy this week. I tried playing LAN 360 Vs One digitally. It keeps saying Version...
  9. Xbox 360 Vs One LAN (Version Mismatch???)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Vs One LAN (Version Mismatch???): So I recently got a really good LAN cable, I connected my 360 and One together to play Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (OG Xbox) Spies Vs Mercs. I also bought a digital copy (Note: I already had a disc...
  10. Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver doesn't work on latest Windows 10 (2004) version

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver doesn't work on latest Windows 10 (2004) version: Hi Everyone! I have just updated Windows 10. My Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver worked perfectly well, but after this update, it isn't recognized and I can't update its driver at all. It says the...