Xbox 360, video games, recording

Discus and support Xbox 360, video games, recording in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What's the best and easiest way to record gameplay on the Xbox 360? What are the best devices to use, if any? Where do i get them? How much do they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WickedNick99, Jun 30, 2020.

1. WickedNick99
    WickedNick99 Guest

What's the best and easiest way to record gameplay on the Xbox 360?

What are the best devices to use, if any? Where do i get them? How much do they cost? Cheaper alternatives?

Also - if i also wanted to upload those game-caps to YouTube or wherever, but say i wanted to also record/add the small box, on the same screen, that shows me and/or my son, talking/reacting, while playing..... What's the best way to do THAT too?

:)

WickedNick99, Jun 30, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. sevendead Win User

Battlefield 3 - no option to record in game play as video to hard drive

You can't do it with the PS3 or PC versions either. To record video on 360 or PS3 you need an external capture device, generally hooked up to a computer to record the video output. On PC you can generally get software to record gameplay.

There are a few games that offer gameplay recording (generally in-game data that can then be rendered into a video file), but BF3 isn't one of them.
  3. IAmProjectAlice Win User

Free recording.

The only free way to record xbox 360 gameplay is to use a video camera or a normal camera with the ability to record videos.

The only other way is to buy a video capture card, some makes of these are Roxio or HD PVR. I hope this helps
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

5. Arminator Win User

PLEASE HELP

You can't connect the Xbox 360 to the Xbox App. Only the Xbox One can stream to the Xbox App.

Long explanation:

The Xbox One has specifically resources reserved to record or stream the console's video output, so you can stream to Beam or Twitch, or record your Gameplay.

The Xbox 360 does not have these resources. And since compressing and streaming video requires a lot of CPU power, and the Xbox 360 is uses nearly 98% CPU resources for rendering games (the rest is used for Guide, Parties and background music), the Xbox
    360 also can't get an update to allow game streaming.

In short: It's not possible to connect the Xbox App to the 360.
  6. onyxishere Win User

GameDVR simply gave up and no longer works

Just out of curiosity what are you trying to record with the DVR? The system is set up to only record Xbox One video games. It will not work for anything else. No movies, TV shows, dashboard items or even games from your 360 if you if it connected via
    HDMI.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360, video games, recording - Similar Threads - 360 video games

2. Xbox 360 Video Display Issue on Original Xbox Game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Video Display Issue on Original Xbox Game: Hi xbox community, Can anyone help me display my original xbox game video with my xbox 360? I can only see the original xbox game launch screen and hear the audio/sounds of the game. I'm trying...
  3. Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013 with Gun - Xbox 360: Video Games Amazon.com › ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013 with Gun - Xbox 360: Video Games Amazon.com › ...: Does the (gun )on Cebels Big Game work with other games , if so which ones 847e6de1-4db6-4390-bbfb-60b94ce7207b
  4. Hello, the xbox 360 video game console was stolen from me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, the xbox 360 video game console was stolen from me.: Hello, the xbox 360 video game console was stolen from me. Whether it is possible to catch the malefactor according to the console (The IP address or other data) the address for feedback of ***...
  5. Bought xbox 360 Pirates of the Caribbean video game, does not work on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought xbox 360 Pirates of the Caribbean video game, does not work on xbox one: We have got a XBOX One and bought the game "LEGO Pirates of the C. video game for XBOX 360" in the list of the backward-compatibility it is said that this game should work with the x-box one:...
  6. Xbox 360 on Xbox One video game Wishlist

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 on Xbox One video game Wishlist: 1 - Mafia II 2 - The Godfather 3 - Dead or Alive 4 4 - Splinter Cell Double Agent 5 - Splinter Cell Convection 6 - Splinter Cell Blacklist 7 - Grand Theft Auto 4 8 - Grand Theft Auto: The...
  7. Legend of Korra video game (xbox 360 release)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Legend of Korra video game (xbox 360 release): Today was supposed to be the release date for the xbox one and xbox 360. Xbox One is able to buy and play and Xbox 360 users can't play it. Why hasn't been release for 360?...
  8. Are you interested in making gaming videos on xbox 360 for youtube?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you interested in making gaming videos on xbox 360 for youtube?: Send a request to my gamertag "Gethonic" and I'll invite you to a party chat at earliest convenience to explain more about it and answer any questions. I am based in the UK. NOTE: Mic required...
  9. Xbox 360 strange video flickering ONLY when playing a game. Need Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 strange video flickering ONLY when playing a game. Need Help: After doing the latest Xbox 360 update ALL of my 360 games have this strange flickering problem only when I play a game from the disc. I can watch videos just fine. Hooked up the 360 to another...
  10. Upgrade from 360 to One but games didn't show up nor videos I've purchased in Xbox ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrade from 360 to One but games didn't show up nor videos I've purchased in Xbox ...: Over the weekend I upgraded to Xbos One. I'm using same Xbox Live account but the games that I had recently purchased online and the movies/TV shows that I had purchased in Xbox Video are not...