Xbox 360 - Virtual keyboard

Discus and support Xbox 360 - Virtual keyboard in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to know if we can change the xbox 360 virtual keyboard from QWERTY to AZERTY and how. Thanks in advance... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Quent12b0, May 13, 2019.

1. Quent12b0
    Quent12b0 Guest

Hello,

I would like to know if we can change the xbox 360 virtual keyboard from QWERTY to AZERTY and how.

Thanks in advance

:)

Quent12b0, May 13, 2019
  2. Eden0032 Win User

Hi. As far as I am aware, it isn't possible to change the Xbox 360 virtual keyboard.
  3. iamXCOMBATICUSX Win User

From everything I could find this is not possible. You do have the option of Alphabetical Order or QWERTY.
  4. Ennileah B Win User

Hello,

I would like to know if we can change the xbox 360 virtual keyboard from QWERTY to AZERTY and how.

Thanks in advance
    You could try suggesting it as an idea here

https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/forums/911263-idea-drive-suggestion-box

It may prompt you to create a new account as it didnt link to my MS account when it first went live if I am remembering correctly..
  5. iamXCOMBATICUSX Win User

Hi there, unfortunately from what I could find AZERTY is not on the Xbox 360. However you can switch between QWERTY and alphabetical order.

Got to Settings => Console Settings => Language and Locale => Language.

From there you can choose your language (i.e. English or English[QWERTY])
  6. Alucario Ultra Win User

No, is not possible.

I guess that is because the keyboard gamepad, it´s Qwerty too.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 - Virtual keyboard - Similar Threads - 360 Virtual keyboard

2. Why cant download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one. Comes up saying you must be connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one. Comes up saying you must be connected to...: Im having a very annoying issue where I cant play any xbox 360 game online. I try to sign in and download my profile but it says i cant connect to xbox live. I tried hard resetting...
  3. Problem connecting used XBox 360 game to Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem connecting used XBox 360 game to Xbox live: I purchased a used XBox 360 game and am having trouble setting it up to play. At first I got a connection msg. saying" your profile does not have correct permissions to access xbox live", then...
  4. Xbox 360 Settings Menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Settings Menu: Good Morning. My xbox 360 is not enabling the Accounts option in the settings menu, only the Family, Systems, Preferences, Shutdown options. What could be happening?...
  5. XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360: MY 360 TOOK THE UPDATE ............….NOW IT WONT READ NO GAMES WHAT DO I DO TOSS IT AND BUY A NEW ONE LOL c3196c6e-85b7-4000-bb5e-b7b5baa559d3
  6. 360 games dashboard controller icons

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 games dashboard controller icons: What do the controller icons mean on the Xbox 360 dashboard? the controller with a "play triangle" symbol or small bulls eye circle overlapping the controller 3c45d262-cd57-44c0-931b-6090ecf69bac
  7. XBOX 360 UPDATE

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX 360 UPDATE: I trird to update my 360 and got a error code back ……….3F4B-4476-1600-0400-C000-02B6......WENT TO ERROR CODE ON XBOX.COM AND IT TOLD ME NO SUCH ERROR CODE EXSITS 7d5ff1a1-d678-4d77-927a-bd1d265d46d9
  8. Forgot access code, I forgot the answer to the question on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot access code, I forgot the answer to the question on Xbox 360: Forgot access code, I forgot the answer to the question on Xbox 360 How to reset the access code How to reset the access code 351d8461-ef25-4cb4-805c-97733a3553eb
  9. Virtual Xbox 360 games from bought from marketplace. Yay or nay for Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Virtual Xbox 360 games from bought from marketplace. Yay or nay for Xbox one?: So as you may know, games like Rise of the Tomb Raider, GTA V, and the like on the Xbox Marketplace have a Xbox 360 version of the download and an Xbox One version, and I was wondering if it were...
  10. Xbox one -> xbox 360 virtual machine profile edit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one -> xbox 360 virtual machine profile edit: So when I load up a backwards compatibility capable game on my XBOX ONE, it does the whole XBOX 360 start up and logs into my XBOX 360 profile. Well I didn't have an XBOX 360 profile before XBOX...