xbox 360 will not let me sign into xbox live, keeps bringing up a alert warning

Discus and support xbox 360 will not let me sign into xbox live, keeps bringing up a alert warning in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; every time I try to log into Xbox360 live I have internet connection ,but a alert sign comes up ,have been trying for the last three days to log on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by johnspring, Jun 24, 2019.

1. johnspring
    johnspring Guest

every time I try to log into Xbox360 live I have internet connection ,but a alert sign comes up ,have been trying for the last three days to log on

:)

johnspring, Jun 24, 2019
  2. SpiffyCorpse Win User

Have you troubleshooted the internet connection? What error message is coming up?
  3. TimidMinds Win User

try and troubleshoot the internet, if that doesn't work contact xbox for help.
  4. Zero Jehuty Win User

changed gamertag on xbox one. xbox 360 games wont work now

Press start and select at the same time it will bring up the Xbox 360 guide and hit sign in or recover account.

Also right now there seems to be a Live Service alert for 360 on Xboxone. This might also have a hand in your issue.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there christopherjoker.

Really sorry to hear about the troubles with signing into Xbox Live. Our team is aware of some troubles signing in for Xbox 360 users. We're working to clear this up as quickly as possible, but keep an eye out over on
    service alert page for updates.
  6. Anteater13 Win User

cant connect to xbox live

Hi there currently there is a service alert
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
    and xbox is working on the issue. Hopefully they will get it up and running soon. Keep an eye on that link to see when the alert is lifted and try signing in.
Thema:

1. xbox 360 will not let me sign into xbox live, keeps bringing up a alert warning - Similar Threads - 360 let sign

2. Changed Gamertag After purchasing GOW Xbox 360 Collection. Now will Not Let Me Sign In

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changed Gamertag After purchasing GOW Xbox 360 Collection. Now will Not Let Me Sign In: Changed Gamertag After purchasing GOW Xbox 360 Collection. Now will Not Let Me Sign In What it says after it loads GOW: Judgment : The Selected Controller is Not signed In to a gamer Profile....
  3. Xbox wont let me sign in says I have no storage but I have more than enough (xbox 360 new ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox wont let me sign in says I have no storage but I have more than enough (xbox 360 new ...: Xbox 360 has a new update that is required, and it says, "If you decline, you won't be able to connect to Xbox Live until you take the update...". Now I have tried to update it multiple times, but...
  4. how do you download a profile on a xbox 360? it will not let me sign in on the console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do you download a profile on a xbox 360? it will not let me sign in on the console.: how do you download a profile on a xbox 360? it will not let me sign in on the console. it states "Sorry, this profile can't connect to xbox live on this console. to fix it, download it again."...
  5. Not letting me view achievements on Xbox 360, claiming my account does not exist once signed in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not letting me view achievements on Xbox 360, claiming my account does not exist once signed in: This problem began about five months ago, although I use the game system infrequently, so this problem may have begun earlier. When I open up the Xbox, I can see my Avatar and gamer points along...
  6. Error Signing In. Xbox Live won't let me sign in at all on my 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Signing In. Xbox Live won't let me sign in at all on my 360.: I sign into my Xbox Live account, but then it requires my microsoft account and password. I fill out the correct info and it says it is signing in. Then an Error screen comes up saying it cannot...
  7. Xbox 360 won't let me sign in and disconnects from Live. How to fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't let me sign in and disconnects from Live. How to fix?: My Xbox worked fine the last time I played it (early this month) I could sign in, I remained connected to Live. But now, it keeps disconnecting the wifi, and It won't let me sign into my own Xbox...
  8. Xbox 360 account and live wont let me sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 account and live wont let me sign in: Hi, this problem started about 2 weeks ago when i did an update, all of a sudden i am unable to conect to my Xbox acount or Live. I have followed every step that they tell you do to on here and...
  9. My Xbox 360 won't let me sign in to my Xbox live account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 won't let me sign in to my Xbox live account.: I've already tried deleting my profile from my storage but it still doesn't let me sign in. I can sign in to Xbox 360 smartglass but it won't let me sign in on my Xbox 360....
  10. my 360 wont let me sign into xbox live when everything is connected right

in XBoX on Consoles
    my 360 wont let me sign into xbox live when everything is connected right: my xbox 360 wont let me sign in to xbox live it use to let me sign in but i recently started playing again everything is connected right my account only works when i play xbox one...