Xbox 360 will not update

Discus and support Xbox 360 will not update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It has been around 6 days now and I cannot get my 360 to update. It seems like it is working but at the end, I get status code:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mewsicle, Aug 28, 2019.

1. mewsicle
    mewsicle Guest

Xbox 360 will not update

It has been around 6 days now and I cannot get my 360 to update. It seems like it is working but at the end, I get status code: 4476-4488-1380-267F-C000-0185, which is just a code for failed update.

Under system items in my memory unit, I have an optional media update. After a failed update, it gives a corrupted file in the same location. Even deleting both and trying to install again, it does not work.

I have tried about everything I could find support tell me to do. I have cleared cache on both my hard drive and memory unit, tried downloading my profile again but i have to update first, I unplugged my Kinect because before the update window pops up it
    says to update that, and everything else support said. I have more than enough space. I have no idea what else to do and have no idea what it wants.

:)

mewsicle, Aug 28, 2019
  2. GrubbiestEmu Win User

Status Code Doesn't Seem to Exist

3. Temhotabot Win User

xbox360 4gb slim. downloading disc update software from xbox live- error

4. GrubbiestEmu Win User

Accidently Cancelled update

5. mo2s17 Win User

Failed update can't play may anymore please someone help me out ?

6. IceStorm III Win User

New Xbox 360 4GB won't update?!?

Thema:

Xbox 360 will not update

1. Xbox 360 will not update - Similar Threads - 360 update

2. Xbox 360 17544 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 17544 update: Ever since i updated to this version, pressing the guide button freezes the console and trying to roll back the update also flashes the screen black and doing nothing. How to fix This is also xbox...
  3. : Failing to update xbox 360 software

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Failing to update xbox 360 software: : Failing to update xbox 360 software Hi SM Enayet Mahmood, Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing issues with updating your console. You may want to try Clearing your Xbox 360...
  4. Just downloaded the Xbox 360 update and now I can't log into xbox live - any suggestions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just downloaded the Xbox 360 update and now I can't log into xbox live - any suggestions?: I downloaded the recent/latest Xbox 360 update. Now I cannot login to Xbox Live - I keep getting the "password is wrong" error message - any suggestions? Thanks! 5a468e65-124e-4168-851b-1774aed2fce0
  5. Problème d'installation de mise à jour sur Xbox 360 / Problem of installation of update on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème d'installation de mise à jour sur Xbox 360 / Problem of installation of update on...: Bonjour Microsoft, J'ai actuellement un problème sur ma console Xbox 360, Le problème est que il était nécéssaire de télécharger et d'installer une mise jour, j'ai lancé le téléchargement et...
  6. xbox 360 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 update: my black and white xbox 360 (not modded) won't accept the update that was put out for the xbox 360s a week ago i tryed every way ive seen on the support site nothing helps plz help me with this...
  7. XBox 360 - Update Issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    XBox 360 - Update Issue: XBox 360 - Update Issue The first thing to do while the console is OFF is power cycle your network router and wait until it is fully functional BEFORE turning the console back ON. You may have...
  8. XBox 360 console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 console update: I successfully updated but now when I log on to play live, it freezes while uploading. I can play offline just fine. Any suggestions? 303233e8-906e-4cd7-8da1-54d1d51170ce
  9. Xbox 360- Update error 4488 - 0000 - 3080 - 8007 - 0070

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360- Update error 4488 - 0000 - 3080 - 8007 - 0070: Hi! So I recently found my Xbox 360 again, and I wanted to play on it. It asked me for an update otherwise I can't connect to Xbox live (or any of the internet features). After pressing ok, it...
  10. Xbox 360 Games redundantly updating on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Games redundantly updating on xbox one: I just want to know if sombody who has alot of 360 games installed on their xbox one have been updating the same 360 games 6 or 7 times now, I've had around five 360 games update everyday for...