xbox 360 will not upload from disc to hard drive.

Discus and support xbox 360 will not upload from disc to hard drive. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, my problem is that I can not upload Minecraft from the disc to the hard drive. I am experiencing trouble with two xbox 360's and two different... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SucculentGlint3, Nov 23, 2014.

1. xbox 360 will not upload from disc to hard drive.

Hi, my problem is that I can not upload Minecraft from the disc to the hard drive. I am experiencing trouble with two xbox 360's and two different copies of Minecraft. I have emptied the cashe memory and changed both the language and the world location,
    but to no effect. I have strated up the game and shut it down and returned to the button which is the open and closed tray button. I have selected "X" for the game information and would expect the button to load up to the hard drive to appear in this section,
    as seen on Youtube videos. But nothing but the one button to "start the games" appears. The two 360's are both new, but one has the large button at the bottom and the otehr the smaller button. I have previously loaded another game into my machine which is
    listed in the gameing folder and hope to load in three more come Christmas. So is it me? My machines? or Minecraft? All advice welcome as I have been in every folder going. Thanks Jimjam.

:)

SucculentGlint3, Nov 23, 2014
  2. Update rendering my 360 s 250GB unable to read disks

Ok I have re-read your post from what I see it does not read game and you can not install games in your hardrive but you system does read your CD and Dvd's.

The link to trouble shoot for the Disc Drive Solution have you tried this at all it can be found here

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/disc-drive/disc-drive-solution

• Installing a game to your hard drive requires between 4 and 8 gigabytes (GB) of free disc space.
    • After installing a game on your hard drive, you still need to have the game disc in the disc drive when you start the game.
    • Installing games on your hard drive improves load times and minimizes game disc access.
    • Original Xbox games can't be installed on an Xbox 360 Hard Drive.

Killn The Drama, Nov 23, 2014
  3. Music Playback

I think Xbox needs to add back the feature that allows us to upload music onto the hard drive or allows playback from an external hard drive. It also needs to allow background music play just like the Xbox 360. How can power change everything if you aren't
    making use of the power. I want to play hit games while playing music of my choice just like the Xbox 360. Lets urge Xbox to allow us to upload music to their hard drive or play music from our external hard drives with the ability to play music in the background
    like the Xbox 360. It's best for business and consumers just saying.

DAPROBL3MCHYLD, Nov 23, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

What type of console do you have? FAT, S or E?

What size are the hard drives on the consoles?

onyxishere, Nov 23, 2014
  5. Hi, thanks for your reply. My daughter has an "S" style @ 250 GB and I have the "E" type @250 GB

SucculentGlint3, Nov 26, 2014
  6. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    onyxishere, Nov 26, 2014
  7. Thanks for the information and time spent finding it.

SucculentGlint3, Oct 31, 2018
  8. SucculentGlint3 Win User

Thanks for the information and time spent finding it.
  9. onyxishere Win User

What type of console do you have? FAT, S or E?

What size are the hard drives on the consoles?
  10. onyxishere Win User

11. SucculentGlint3 Win User

Hi, thanks for your reply. My daughter has an "S" style @ 250 GB and I have the "E" type @250 GB
  12. The Manwolf13 Win User

Fallout 3 DLC Discs

So this trouble shooting, does the Xbox 360 fallout 3 goty edition dlc disc installed content get uploaded to the cloud and downloaded to the Xbox one hard drive?
Thema:

1. xbox 360 will not upload from disc to hard drive. - Similar Threads - 360 upload disc

2. "Pending Upload" for Xbox 360 saves on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Pending Upload" for Xbox 360 saves on Xbox One: A few years ago I transferred all my saves from my Xbox 360 into the Cloud to be able to use them on Xbox One. They were transferred successfully, and I think it also still worked fine when I...
  3. Minecraft Xbox 360 map uploads to Xbox one Issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 map uploads to Xbox one Issues.: I accidentally tried to upload two of my maps from my 360 to my Xbox one and now my Xbox one Crashes or doesn't upload my maps when I try to on Minecraft. Is there a way I can fix this...
  4. Borderlands 2 uploading Xbox 360 info

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 uploading Xbox 360 info: Hello i have saved data from my 360 when I played borderlands 2. Since then I sold my 360 and purchased xbox one. i am now unable to send my saved data to the cloud to play the Xbox one version...
  5. On youtube one 360 where do I find the filter for sorting videos by upload date?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On youtube one 360 where do I find the filter for sorting videos by upload date?: I can't seem to find it. : / 28bd72c6-0778-43b9-b0db-fb7cb9747703
  6. Uploading a Minecraft save from 360 to One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uploading a Minecraft save from 360 to One: I've been trying for a while to upload my Xbox 360 Save/world to my Xbox One but when I press Y to upload it it will then a few seconds later come up with 'Upload Failed. Try again later'. Does...
  7. Upload coming to xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload coming to xbox 360: Is Upload coming to 360 as a App. aee8d8ac-8568-4901-9eca-c3c88962c06d
  8. Failed to Upload Try again later. 360-1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed to Upload Try again later. 360-1: Trying to upload my 360 save to my one. hit "Y" on desired world, begins to upload but stops with a pop up Failed to Upload Try again Later. Anyone with similar problems? cures?...
  9. Youtube app on xbox 360 wont show other channels' uploads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube app on xbox 360 wont show other channels' uploads: Hi, I've been having an issue with youtube on my xbox 360 for 2 days now. About a week ago I bought an xbox 360 from gamestop and youtube worked fine on it. But two days ago it started to not...
  10. Xbox 360 Upload speed faster than download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Upload speed faster than download speed: I've tried all sorts of things, but every time I test the network settings my uploads speeds are around 5 Mbps, but downloads are only 2.64 Mbps! The WIFI speed also is only 5 Mbps, and signal...