xbox 360 Wireless Adapter device driver for windows 10 unknown device after

Discus and support xbox 360 Wireless Adapter device driver for windows 10 unknown device after in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi. After I updated my windows yesterday I can't get my xbox 360 wireless adapter to work. I tried to do the manual install under device manager but it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NekoMisaa, Jun 16, 2020.

1. NekoMisaa
    NekoMisaa Guest

Hi. After I updated my windows yesterday I can't get my xbox 360 wireless adapter to work. I tried to do the manual install under device manager but it keeps getting listed as "unknown device"

Anyone got any fixes?

I've tried uninstalling the device, restarting my pc then installing it again.

The driver I'm installing is called Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows version: 10.0.19041.1[06-12-2019]

:)

NekoMisaa, Jun 16, 2020
  2. Onizuka Eikishi GTO Win User

jai le meme probleme mais en câble usb ca marche nikel
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hey NekoMisaa,

Thank
    you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance
    with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you
    again and have a great day
    NekoMisaa!
  4. NekoMisaa Win User

I rolled back to a previous windows 10 build (one before the update) and it works again. So I'd guess the issue is the new windows 10 update
  5. SoupaBuoy Win User

Have you tried updating your USB drivers too? I had a similar issue and it fixed after updating my USB drivers (using downloads from my motherboard manufacturer, not the Microsoft ones).
  6. Tarnend Win User

xbox 360 Wireless Adapter device driver for windows 10

i found this on another thread.... please try the following:

For a wireless adapter for your Xbox 360 controller, look under your device manager.

Then look under unknown peripherals or something that is unknown.

Click update driver / browse computer for driver software.

Select let me pick a list of available drivers.

Find Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows (newest version).

That should get your controller to connect to the wireless adapter.

Regards
Thema:

1. xbox 360 Wireless Adapter device driver for windows 10 unknown device after - Similar Threads - 360 Wireless Adapter

2. Xbox 360 wireless adapter driver

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 wireless adapter driver: Hello Microsoft, So, I have been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller wirelessly to my windows 10 pc because I kind of lost, the cable to connect it. I've been looking at threads and threads...
  3. Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter: Hey Microsoft, So i have an Xbox 360 wireless network adapter. I was wondering EVEN though the Xbox 360 S has built-in Wireless connectivity, I may have discovered that this adapter boost the...
  4. Is there a driver I can install to allow my Xbox Wireless Adapter to connect to my Xbox 360...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Is there a driver I can install to allow my Xbox Wireless Adapter to connect to my Xbox 360...: Is there a driver I can install to allow my Xbox Wireless Adapter to connect to my Xbox 360 controller? Great. I ordered a cheaper one that does the same thing. Thanks so much....
  5. Unable to use any Xbox 360 wireless adapters

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to use any Xbox 360 wireless adapters: I recently updated Windows 10 to the most recent version. Prior to this, both my normal 360 adapter and Guitar Hero Live dongle had worked perfectly fine. Now the former shows up as an unknown...
  6. Xbox 360 Slim Says It needs a Wireless Networking Adapter to Connect to WiFi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim Says It needs a Wireless Networking Adapter to Connect to WiFi.: So My Xbox 360 Slim Just Disconnected me from the WiFi and I tried to Reconnect but it said, something like To be able to connect to the wireless network I need the Adabtor...etc. Although Ik the...
  7. Xbox 360 Wireless adapter not working after latest windows update (windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Wireless adapter not working after latest windows update (windows 10): Same issue as here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-360-wireless-adapter-device-driver-for/211e90fc-d16e-47ef-aea2-e0323491dec1 ROG G75VM on Windows 10 here, so windows...
  8. Windows 10 shows my xbox 360 wireless adapter as "unknown device"

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 shows my xbox 360 wireless adapter as "unknown device": Hey all, I have a 360 wireless xbox 360 controller, which works with my pc using a wireless adapter through usb. I've been using it for years daily, using windows 7. I recently updated to...
  9. XBox 360 Wireless Controller Adapter Not working

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox 360 Wireless Controller Adapter Not working: I tried installing the device multiple times, the xbox 360 wirless controller adapter, but it keeps showing up as an unknown device. Has support been removed? And if so, will it be added back? My...
  10. The Xbox 360 Wireless Networking adapter on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    The Xbox 360 Wireless Networking adapter on PC: I Cant seem to find the drivers for the Wireless Networking adapter for wireless internet can anybody help? 42797484-cbdb-4123-af43-0b0da0865229