xbox 360 wireless racing wheel

Discus and support xbox 360 wireless racing wheel in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings Does the wireless xbox360 racing wheel need special headsets? Does the headset have to have the mic? I'm completely new at sim racing.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chuck DuBois, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Chuck DuBois
    Chuck DuBois Guest

Greetings

Does the wireless xbox360 racing wheel need special headsets? Does the headset have to have the mic? I'm completely new at sim racing.

Thanks

Chuck

:)

Chuck DuBois, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Paraffin Alien Win User

Xbox 360 wireless racing wheel stand

3. LuvSmoknPot Win User

wireless steering wheel

xbox 360 wireless racing wheel with force feedback
  4. Miss Portia Win User

flight sims

Which exact racing pedals do you have? If you have a Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver, you should be able to sync the original Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel up to it and use the system on your PC. :)
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What is needed to get the Microsoft 360 Wireless Racing Wheel to function on a laptop

I believe the Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel should work on the PC if you have the Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver. That dongle enables you to use Xbox 360 controllers wirelessly on the PC. I'd imagine it's the same technology in the Racing Wheel. It worked on
    Windows 7, so hopefully it should work with Windows 10.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-hardware/can-i-use-my-official-xbox-360-steering-wheel-with/5436cf83-6521-4949-8377-05b7facc1743
  6. Juxtapose13 Win User

A NEW ForceFeed back Wheel for XBOX ONE ?

[quote user="Aliman1 Sr"]

With Forza 5 coming out on XBOX ONE, is Micro$oft going to introduce a New Racing Wheel for the hardcore racer, or will they allow for use of the Xbox 360 Wireless Forcefeed back Racing Wheel on the XBOX ONE ???

[/quote]

As I understand it, Xbox 360 accessories are not compatible with Xbox One.
Thema:

1. xbox 360 wireless racing wheel - Similar Threads - 360 wireless racing

2. Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel force feedback

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel force feedback: Hi, I recently got a MS racing wheel with force feedback. (wrw02) The power pack was not included but I ordered another online. The race wheel connects to the Xbox 360 (Playing Need for Speed)...
  3. What is needed to get the Microsoft 360 Wireless Racing Wheel to function on a laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    What is needed to get the Microsoft 360 Wireless Racing Wheel to function on a laptop: Good Day Everyone, Forgive me for my ignorance, But I would like to know step by step what I need to do to connect the Microsoft 360 Wireless Racing Wheel to my HP Pavilion g6 win 10 pro 16gb...
  4. Xbox 360 wireless racing wheel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wireless racing wheel: Can anyone help, I have all four quadrants on the racing wheel flashing together when trying to set up and the racing wheel will not connect to Xbox 360? Thanks 10fe0543-29b2-4cfc-b8f0-86a4c98dd810
  5. XBOX 360 Wireless Racing Wheel on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Wireless Racing Wheel on Windows 10: Has anyone gotten the XBOX 360 Wireless Racing Wheel to work on Windows 10 with the wireless dongle? I would like to know before I buy the dongle. I would like to use a wheel for racing and sim...
  6. XBox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel not working with AC adapter.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel not working with AC adapter.: I am hoping someone can offer some insight, as I'm at a bit of a loss...I recently got my wireless racing wheel out to play with it. I haven't used it in probably 6 months or so and the last time...
  7. Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel: Power Adapter Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel: Power Adapter Question: I recently came across a used Xbox 360 Wireless Force Feedback Racing Wheel. I checked the model, and it doesn't appear to be a part of the recall that happened awhile back. My question is...
  8. Two Wireless Racing Wheels are not connecting to Xbox 360 at the same time. How can I solve ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Wireless Racing Wheels are not connecting to Xbox 360 at the same time. How can I solve ...: Hi there, Since 2006 I use a Wireless Racing Wheel together with my XBox 360. If I want to do a splitscreen race, I added a Wireless Speed Wheel - which worked fine. Now I bought second Wireless...
  9. XBox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel software missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel software missing: Hi. Im i bought a brand new Xbox 360 awhile ago and now im trying to use my XBox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel, but it seems like i replaced insallation disc. Can i download the software somewhere to...
  10. Xbox 360 wireless racing wheel with FF

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wireless racing wheel with FF: Where can I get power adapter for this to replace a broken one? Had to ditch it 'cause it started to smell funny. Don't wanna use batteries, because I'll lose FF. Model WRW01 X8092111 - 002...