Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel on Xbox One

Discus and support Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel on Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel, is it possible to pair this and use it with my Xbox One and if so how please?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BobGraham1957, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel on Xbox One

I have a Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel, is it possible to pair this and use it with my Xbox One and if so how please?

:)

BobGraham1957, Oct 20, 2019
  2. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel with Force feedback fail to connect to Xbox One

Hi Francisconeto, the Xbox 360 wireless steering wheel actually isn't compatible as an accessory for the Xbox One.
  3. EdouardTASSART Win User

What is needed to get the Microsoft 360 Wireless Racing Wheel to function on a laptop

Hello I bought a steering wheel Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel because I already have the adapter to connect the gamepad xbox 360 but when I connect the steering wheel he did not detect in the games, do you have the drivers?
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Can my son use an Xbox 360 sports steering wheel on his Xbox one and how do we get around not having the software disc?

Hi Paul,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. Sadly, the Xbox 360 sports steering wheel is not compatible with the Xbox One console as an accessory. For further information on the Xbox
    360 Wireless Speed Wheel
    click the highlighted link and it will take you to our support article about that accessory.

I hope that this information helps out.
  5. PhloydBarnum Win User

Forza Motorsport CSR Elite Wheel doesn't work with NASCAR the Game

nascarthegame.com/.../ntgil-steering-wheel-set-guide

"The wheel communicates wirelessly with the Xbox 360 console and does not need a cable or dongle)

1. Power on both devices.

2. After self calibration press and hold Xbox 360 Guide Button for one second or press and hold Start Button for one second.

3. The Xbox 360 Guide Button will illuminate the controller slot you are connected to.

If you use the wheel for the first time, the CSR Elite must be synced to the Xbox 360 like any other wireless device."
  6. Pcdok2ren Win User

speed wheel for xbox 360

hi I bought a second hand speed wheel for o xbox 360 and it did not come with the disc to load it can I pair it with out the software download it
    What model of the steering wheel are you trying to sync up with a xbox 360?.

Are You BLIND..?

The user CLEARLY wrote it's a (Microsoft product the XBOX 360 Wireless) SPEED WHEEL. .

As far as I know that is the ONLY 'Speed Wheel' for XBOX 360) I ever heard about..

And I am ALSO angry with MUchoCost (MS) for NOT making the Windows 10 driver for this WIRELESS controller (Xbox 360 Wireless Speed Wheel) compatible like they do for the MS XBOX 360 original wireless controllers, that connect to Windows 10 via the EXCATLY
    SAME WIRELESS ADAPTER for PC, which makes NO SENSE..
Thema:

Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel on Xbox One

1. Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel on Xbox One - Similar Threads - 360 Wireless Steering

2. no connection..verizon wireless hotspot to xbox live from an xbox 360 game console

in XboX Networking Hardware
    no connection..verizon wireless hotspot to xbox live from an xbox 360 game console: no connection..verizon wireless hotspot to xbox live from an xbox 360 game console Hi daniellecauvin, Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing issues with your connection to a...
  3. Unable to use XBox 360 wireless controller with XBox Games Pass for Win10. Got any ideas?

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to use XBox 360 wireless controller with XBox Games Pass for Win10. Got any ideas?: Alrighty. I'm trying to play games on the Windows 10 version of the XBox Games Pass with an XBox 360 wireless controller. I'm able to use the controller on other game services (example: Steam,...
  4. Windows 10 + XBOX 360 Wireless Adapter / Controller don't work anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 + XBOX 360 Wireless Adapter / Controller don't work anymore: I connected two different XBOX 360 Wireless Adapter on three different Windows 10 PCs. All with the latest Version of WIndows 10 and never had connected with the Wireless Adapter before: nothing...
  5. xbox 360 Wireless Adapter device driver for windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 Wireless Adapter device driver for windows 10: Not sure why the moderator closed my previous posting! It wasn't that old and was never resolved. It's obvious that I'm not the only one having issues. Can Microsoft provide drivers to download...
  6. xbox 360 wireless steering wheel

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 wireless steering wheel: [img] Hello, my son has an xbox 360 and wants to play some racing games on it. He already has a ps3 console with a wireless and pedaless steering wheel that has paddles for throttle and braking....
  7. Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel power cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel power cable: Hello! My power supply cable was eaten by my dog, Is there any chance to get a new one and where? Thx d32a1e16-109c-4055-9717-8d5c24d1ba83
  8. Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel power supply cable got eat by my dog

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel power supply cable got eat by my dog: Hi, my dog ate my power supply cable for my Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel. where can i get a new one ? 30aa294a-5d39-48fe-a01e-36e0e03a1d09
  9. I cannot get the Xbox 360 wireless Steering wheel with force feedback to sync up. HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot get the Xbox 360 wireless Steering wheel with force feedback to sync up. HELP!: After pressing the console and the wheel sync buttons they are both searching for about 30 secs, than time out. I have tried on multiple consoles with the same result. Please any info would be...
  10. Microsoft Xbox 360 wireless steering wheel - table clamp stuck in place, and cannot be removed!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox 360 wireless steering wheel - table clamp stuck in place, and cannot be removed!: We've got an Xbox 360 wireless steering wheel, which has got the table clamp adjoined to it - the table clamp was only put on it 2 days ago! I fitted it myself, and it fitted snugly and easily and...