Xbox 360 won't connect to any games even though it has gold

Discus and support Xbox 360 won't connect to any games even though it has gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys, I'm having a weird problem: I've recently started playing on my 360 again and everything is working just fine but when I try to connect to an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Camilo0717, Dec 2, 2019 at 6:22 PM.

1. Camilo0717
    Camilo0717 Guest

Hi guys, I'm having a weird problem:

I've recently started playing on my 360 again and everything is working just fine but when I try to connect to an online game (be it server based or peer 2 peer) it seems like it can't find any.

I tried troubleshooting my modem in the network configuration but everything seems to be okay (I also tried rebooting the router).

The only thing that seems suspicious is that when I test my connection to Xbox Live an Alert Message appears in the state of Xbox Live, implying some of the features of XL are not working but when I check on the Xbox status page everything seems to be just
    fine.

I hope any of you can help me.

Thank you.

:)

Thema:

1. Xbox 360 won't connect to any games even though it has gold - Similar Threads - 360 won't connect

2. Xbox 360 won't connect to my velocity hotspot

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox 360 won't connect to my velocity hotspot: I can't connect my Xbox 360 to my velocity hotspot help tried factory reset all the other to 6b5f17f3-3817-4bd9-9764-0ccc6e4b6c52
  3. WIreless Xbox 360 controller won't connect to Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    WIreless Xbox 360 controller won't connect to Windows 10 PC: Title. I have the new adapter. The USB port is powered, and Settings recognizes that I have an Xbox wireless controller installed. I can remove but not update that, so I assume the driver is...
  4. 360 backwards compatible won't connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 backwards compatible won't connect to Xbox Live: Every time I go to play Call of Duty Black Ops 2 I go online and it says cannot connect to Xbox Live so how do I fix that please 9275752b-8223-4e1b-9146-317dabf4d039
  5. Xbox 360 won't connect to 2k18 Servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't connect to 2k18 Servers: Yes I am still playing the 360 console. The game I am attempting to play is NBA 2k18. I can connect to XBOX Live no problem, play Call of Duty online etc. But I cannot connect to the 2k servers to...
  6. Won't let me download profile or connect to network when starting an xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me download profile or connect to network when starting an xbox 360 game: I just bought my xbox with Skate 3, and everytime i go to try and play it the gray screen pops up saying "getting your xbox 360 info" and the progress bar never moves past 0%. After a couple...
  7. Guitar hero xbox 360 xplorer controller won't power on when connected to pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Guitar hero xbox 360 xplorer controller won't power on when connected to pc.: I'm attempting to connect my xbox 360 xplorer controller to my pc. When I plug it in it wont even turn on, nor is it recognized in device manager in any shape or form. Ive tried usb 2.0 and 3.0...
  8. Open Range Freedom 4G Modem: My Xbox 360 Slim won't fully connect to my phone's hot spot.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Open Range Freedom 4G Modem: My Xbox 360 Slim won't fully connect to my phone's hot spot.: Open Range (Hotspots) Freedom 4G Modem: My Xbox 360 Slim won't fully connect to my phone's hot spot. My old Xbox 360 S connected to my phone's hot spot no problem.Now i have a new xbox 360 s cuz...
  9. xbox 360 won't connect to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 won't connect to wifi: My xbox 360 won't let me connect to the wifi all day, the Internet is working fine for everything else in the house, I've tried all the steps on the Microsoft support website and nothings worked....
  10. Xbox 360 slim turns on but green dot doesn't light up and controller won't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim turns on but green dot doesn't light up and controller won't connect: my 360 decided to not work today it will power on come to account select page but the green dot doesn't light up and the controller won't connect/register 4ec79c02-afb9-4146-8b31-d1b82fa48f84