Xbox 360 won't connect to any games even though it has gold

Discus and support Xbox 360 won't connect to any games even though it has gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys, I'm having a weird problem: I've recently started playing on my 360 again and everything is working just fine but when I try to connect to an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Camilo0717, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Camilo0717
    Camilo0717 Guest

Hi guys, I'm having a weird problem:

I've recently started playing on my 360 again and everything is working just fine but when I try to connect to an online game (be it server based or peer 2 peer) it seems like it can't find any.

I tried troubleshooting my modem in the network configuration but everything seems to be okay (I also tried rebooting the router).

The only thing that seems suspicious is that when I test my connection to Xbox Live an Alert Message appears in the state of Xbox Live, implying some of the features of XL are not working but when I check on the Xbox status page everything seems to be just
    fine.

I hope any of you can help me.

Thank you.

:)

Camilo0717, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Camilo0717 Win User

I don't think trhat's it because I had some friends playing the games I was trying to play at the time. I've also noticed that my wifi signal seems to be fluctuating a lot, sometimes to the point of being almost non existent, so I'll contact my ISP and try
    to solve things that way.

Thanks for the answer!
  3. ProDefault Win User

Go online and check to see if the servers are still active for the games your trying to play onlinee. Most likely the servers are inac

tive
  4. HoneyMonster900 Win User

360s Built in Wifi

My xbox has no recognition of any wifi even neighbours, it suggests connecting an xbox 360 wireless network adapter even though there is one inbuilt.
  5. Vphujlb22 Win User

Xbox 360 not working properly

We received a used xbox 360 S from a friend. We can't seem to sign in or create a new profile to play any games. The system update won't take. Clearing the cache won't work, nor deleting profiles etc. It won't connect to xbox live either (even though
    it gets as far as connecting to our wifi). There are some corrupted files (in memory and profile) We can't format either. I'm worried the internal HD is bad. However, ours has the internal memory unit 4GB which can't be removed. If we purchase a new hard
    drive, will it even help?
  6. OrangeCrush4724 Win User

Can't load the Xbox one Store.

I can't see any of the pins either except home and it won't connect to Xbox live even though it says I'm connected to the Internet.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 won't connect to any games even though it has gold - Similar Threads - 360 won't connect

2. Xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live due to region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live due to region: Hello I am in trouble and I really need some help I began to use my xbox 360 after a really long time and tried connecting to xbox live. My locality in the xbox is set to United States and so is...
  3. Xbox One S's 360 Emulator WON'T Connect to Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S's 360 Emulator WON'T Connect to Live: Bought a new Xbox One S about a month ago when old Xbox One Original Model finally broke. Everything worked fine for a few days but problems began with the Internet. Now everything works except...
  4. Xbox 360 won't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't connect: I have two 360 both will not connect to interent. I tried troubleshoot without success. They have been hooked up direct through cable not the wifi. Cable is brand new and used with other devices...
  5. Xbox voice chat party disconnects/won't connect playing Xbox 360 games on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox voice chat party disconnects/won't connect playing Xbox 360 games on Xbox One.: Every time I am playing an Xbox 360 game using backwards compatibility the voice chat party if I'm in one disconnects and will not reconnect until I quit the game and go back to the home screen or...
  6. Xbox 360 won't connect to my velocity hotspot

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox 360 won't connect to my velocity hotspot: I can't connect my Xbox 360 to my velocity hotspot help tried factory reset all the other to 6b5f17f3-3817-4bd9-9764-0ccc6e4b6c52
  7. WIreless Xbox 360 controller won't connect to Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    WIreless Xbox 360 controller won't connect to Windows 10 PC: Title. I have the new adapter. The USB port is powered, and Settings recognizes that I have an Xbox wireless controller installed. I can remove but not update that, so I assume the driver is...
  8. 360 backwards compatible won't connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 backwards compatible won't connect to Xbox Live: Every time I go to play Call of Duty Black Ops 2 I go online and it says cannot connect to Xbox Live so how do I fix that please 9275752b-8223-4e1b-9146-317dabf4d039
  9. Xbox 360 won't connect to 2k18 Servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't connect to 2k18 Servers: Yes I am still playing the 360 console. The game I am attempting to play is NBA 2k18. I can connect to XBOX Live no problem, play Call of Duty online etc. But I cannot connect to the 2k servers to...
  10. Won't let me download profile or connect to network when starting an xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me download profile or connect to network when starting an xbox 360 game: I just bought my xbox with Skate 3, and everytime i go to try and play it the gray screen pops up saying "getting your xbox 360 info" and the progress bar never moves past 0%. After a couple...