Xbox 360 Won’t Connect to Internet

Discus and support Xbox 360 Won’t Connect to Internet in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox 360 Won’t Connect to Internet Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you today. How are you,... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ThePowersorce, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Xbox 360 Won’t Connect to Internet

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you today.

How are you, mate?

Could you tell me the steps you've taken so far? Could you share your phone connection as a hotspot and try again, please?

:)

ThePowersorce, Aug 16, 2021
  2. ThomasHilger Win User

Gamer Tag transfer.

No, this won´t work.

The Xbox One doesn´t support external HDD´s yet. You have to join Xbox Live with your gamertag, after that you can download your gamertag on the Xbox One. Can´t you connect your Xbox 360 with a wire to your router? If not you can use a Xbox 360 of a friend
    with an internet connection.
  3. skys7 Win User

XBOX NEXT

I think some day it will all be about Streams: we won´t have discs anymore. But don´t know if that will already happen with the next Xbox. I still think the internet connections of most people won´t work out for that yet.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox One Game Help

If 360 games are not compatible with xbox one then the option to re-purchase or download for free won`t even exist.

There simply won`t be any 360 games on the xbox one.

-

As far as the 360 goes,anything you have already purchased will always be there to download for free,for as long as microsoft support the 360.
  5. TangentialShark Win User

How long will the Xbox Live servers be up for Xbox 360? Since the Xbox One is coming out in November.

6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

unknown error from IW servers ?????

they won`t be fixing it.

it will be a connection problem
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Won’t Connect to Internet - Similar Threads - 360 Won’t Connect

2. XBox 360 connected to PC but won’t ‘play’

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox 360 connected to PC but won’t ‘play’: I have 2 functional 360 controllers that light up when plugged in. However when I try to use for Star Wars Battlefront II they don’t seem to click on/activate. I can’t get them to activate in any...
  3. I need help with my xbox 360 it won’t let me sign in to my Xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my xbox 360 it won’t let me sign in to my Xbox live account: I need help with it pls respond 13733936-4356-438d-84c2-8830221168f1
  4. I got a 360 today done what it had told me to do to reset it but it won’t reset anyone be...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a 360 today done what it had told me to do to reset it but it won’t reset anyone be...: I don’t no how to reset the passcode as I got it today from cex and they don’t no the code I tried doing what it says to do on manage device but still nothing 2b0f7e84-a398-429a-8ba6-fc825d2d3075
  5. Purchased GTA V for 360, payment taken, won’t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased GTA V for 360, payment taken, won’t download: I purchased GTA V for my xbox 360 last night, payment was taken immediately and the intial download was fine but when i try to open it doesn’t get past the loading screen. Its says its just under...
  6. Won’t is a Status code for Xbox 360 what is it for it’s a system update that won’t allow me

in XBoX Accessibility
    Won’t is a Status code for Xbox 360 what is it for it’s a system update that won’t allow me: What is a status code for Xbox 360 update 1e6daf2f-9a46-4e84-9951-aa16a78ae71b
  7. My Xbox one won’t read my Xbox 360 disc

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox one won’t read my Xbox 360 disc: It works when I put Xbox one disc but it won’t work when I put Xbox 360 disc nothing shows up in the screen its a blacks ops 2 game I inserted nothing shows up same goes with black ops 1 disc...
  8. Xbox 360 Game disk won’t show install prompt on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Game disk won’t show install prompt on Xbox one: Today i got a Forza Horizon 1 disk from gamestop; preowned, no scratches or anything, i go to put it in and it doesn’t give me an installation prompt. It also sounds a bit differently compared to...
  9. Xbox one won’t read 360 disks or dvds

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one won’t read 360 disks or dvds: All the games I have tried work on other Xbox’s they are all back compatible I have tried many ways to fix it however non successful, please can someone help I dont want to have to spend money on...
  10. XBOX 360 Arcade Games Won’t Multiplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 Arcade Games Won’t Multiplay: I have a XBOX S and have been playing XBOX 360 Arcade (Multiplayer) games for a while now. However, as of a couple of days now I cannot play any old multiplayer games (i.e. Texas Hold’em, Gin...