Xbox 360 won’t connect

Discus and support Xbox 360 won’t connect in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have an Xbox 360 that I can turn on with the controller, and I can sync it with the controller but after it’s synced the controller light blinks like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AustinGrange1, Feb 28, 2022.

1. Xbox 360 won’t connect

I have an Xbox 360 that I can turn on with the controller, and I can sync it with the controller but after it’s synced the controller light blinks like it’s searching and I can’t use it. Any thoughts?

:)

AustinGrange1, Feb 28, 2022
  2. ThomasHilger Win User

Gamer Tag transfer.

No, this won´t work.

The Xbox One doesn´t support external HDD´s yet. You have to join Xbox Live with your gamertag, after that you can download your gamertag on the Xbox One. Can´t you connect your Xbox 360 with a wire to your router? If not you can use a Xbox 360 of a friend
    with an internet connection.
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox One Game Help

If 360 games are not compatible with xbox one then the option to re-purchase or download for free won`t even exist.

There simply won`t be any 360 games on the xbox one.

-

As far as the 360 goes,anything you have already purchased will always be there to download for free,for as long as microsoft support the 360.
  4. TangentialShark Win User

How long will the Xbox Live servers be up for Xbox 360? Since the Xbox One is coming out in November.

5. skys7 Win User

XBOX NEXT

I think some day it will all be about Streams: we won´t have discs anymore. But don´t know if that will already happen with the next Xbox. I still think the internet connections of most people won´t work out for that yet.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

unknown error from IW servers ?????

they won`t be fixing it.

it will be a connection problem
Thema:

Xbox 360 won’t connect

1. Xbox 360 won’t connect - Similar Threads - 360 won’t connect

2. Xbox 360 Storage Won’t Delete

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Storage Won’t Delete: Hey all, So this is a problem I’ve had on multiple Xbox 360’s and whenever I look things up I can’t find anything. My problem is I can delete things off of my Xbox 360 internal storage. I’ll go...
  3. Microsoft Xbox 360 won’t let me login to my Xbox live account (Error 80151103)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Xbox 360 won’t let me login to my Xbox live account (Error 80151103): Hello. A few days ago, I was booting up my Xbox 360, and I was just about to login when it asked me to enter my email and app password. Despite entering the correct details, it wouldn’t let me...
  4. Xbox 360 update required to sign into Xbox live but won’t update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 update required to sign into Xbox live but won’t update: My Xbox 360 says A system update it required to sign in to Xbox Live, but the update is currently unavailable. If the problem persists, visit www.xbox.com/support. I don’t know what I need to...
  5. Xbox 360 game won’t play on Xbox one (permanent loading screen)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 game won’t play on Xbox one (permanent loading screen): Hey guys, I recently bought Fable 3 and downloaded it on my Xbox one, but it won’t load. It either cuts off on its own and goes back to the home screen, or just stays ‘loading.’ I’ve tried...
  6. Xbox 360 Won’t load past buffer screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Won’t load past buffer screen: Hi, I’ve been trying to load up my Xbox 360 after not having used it for a few years and have went through a few system updates on it that went good and had no issues. Now it is stuck in buffer...
  7. Xbox 360 account won’t download (I’ve tried most suggestions)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 account won’t download (I’ve tried most suggestions): I am on my Xbox 360 doing this. I have tried the methods listed here and more. Even trying to turn auto renew off and on. I’ve tried conventional and unconventional methods yet nothing works. My...
  8. Xbox 360 Ethernet won’t connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Ethernet won’t connect to internet: My Xbox 360 wont connect to internet via Ethernet cable. When I test connection it says Network: connected Internet: failed Everything else says blocked I’m not sure what to do I’ve been...
  9. Xbox 360 Won’t Connect to Internet

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox 360 Won’t Connect to Internet: Xbox 360 Won’t Connect to Internet Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you today. How are you, mate? Could you tell me the steps you've taken...
  10. XBox 360 connected to PC but won’t ‘play’

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox 360 connected to PC but won’t ‘play’: I have 2 functional 360 controllers that light up when plugged in. However when I try to use for Star Wars Battlefront II they don’t seem to click on/activate. I can’t get them to activate in any...