Xbox 360 won't download anything!!! :(

Discus and support Xbox 360 won't download anything!!! :( in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, my Xbox 360 won't download anything. Yesterday i ordered Forza Motorsport 4 (Game Of The Year Bundle) and so I wanted to download the two... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kerleboab, Jan 23, 2014.

1. kerleboab
    kerleboab Guest

Hi guys,

my Xbox 360 won't download anything. Yesterday i ordered Forza Motorsport 4 (Game Of The Year Bundle) and so I wanted to download the two free DLS's.

So, my Xbox won't do this. (Also the download of Lara Croft: GoL)

It's conncted to Xbox Live by WLAN and there are no errors...

When I browse to active downloads, i'll see download outstanding (Google Translator, i'm form Germany... ^^)

If it will help, I have got XBL Gold and an account from Germany (sorry for bad english... ^^)

Thanks for help

MantillaEsel07

:)

kerleboab, Jan 23, 2014
  2. Bluedude29
    Bluedude29 Guest
    Can't download anything.

Hello all, Okay so I wanted to download the new Skin pack for Minecraft 360 Edition and it won't let me download it! In fact I can't download anything at all! Ever since the update in Febuary I can't do ANYTHING on Xbox live except play Matchmaking but I
    can't listen to music or watch shows please help! My Status code is "8C230002"

Bluedude29, Jan 23, 2014
  3. Nova345
    Nova345 Guest
    Xbox One Issue

So, my original Xbox One won't read my Xbox 360 disks. The problem isn't the disk reader, the disk reader will read and download my Xbox One games and allow me to play them. It just won't read or do anything with my Xbox 360 disks. It doesn't even give
    me an error message when I put the disk in. It doesn't do anything at all. For example, I tried to put my Halo Reach disk in my Xbox One and nothing happened. It didn't download the game or anything. It did the same with Borderlands 2, which is also backwards
    compatible. The disks were clean as well and worked perfectly fine on my Xbox 360 but they didn't work on my Xbox One. I wanted to know if anyone else had this issue and could help me out.

Nova345, Jan 23, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Your account is set for Germany but do you live in Germany? If not, some content cannot be downloaded from a different IP then the gamertag is set for.

If that is not the case have you considered trying to download when the console is connected via ethernet cable?

onyxishere, Jan 23, 2014
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 won't download anything!!! :( - Similar Threads - 360 won't download

2. downloaded xbox original game won't play on my xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    downloaded xbox original game won't play on my xbox 360: I downloaded crash bandicoot xbox original game on my xbox 360 it won't start and keep getting a message to download again which i've done 3 times and it still won't work can anyone help...
  3. Won't let me download profile or connect to network when starting an xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me download profile or connect to network when starting an xbox 360 game: I just bought my xbox with Skate 3, and everytime i go to try and play it the gray screen pops up saying "getting your xbox 360 info" and the progress bar never moves past 0%. After a couple...
  4. Star Wars Battlefront won't download on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Wars Battlefront won't download on 360: I bought Battlefront 2 and Kotor II on my 360 last week and the both work beautifully. I decided to pick up the original Battlefront today so I could play it with my dad like we used to. It...
  5. Xbox Gold Subscription Won't Allow Me to Download the "Free with Gold" 360 titles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gold Subscription Won't Allow Me to Download the "Free with Gold" 360 titles: Why is is that month after month, I have an Xbox Gold Subscription that I have paid for, that Microsoft has cashed my money from, and yet I am still unable to download the "Free with Gold" monthly...
  6. Digitally Owned Xbox 360 Games Won't Fully Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digitally Owned Xbox 360 Games Won't Fully Download: I am having difficulty fully downloading five of my digitally owned games to my Xbox 360 S console. These games are not Xbox One BC and therefore the issue cannot be tested against a download to...
  7. Att: all Xbox 360 users ..... The digital download of original Star Wars battlefront 2 won't ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Att: all Xbox 360 users ..... The digital download of original Star Wars battlefront 2 won't ...: Hi I have tried so many times to download the battlefront 2 game to my Xbox 360.. after 80% it straight away goes to 100% and then says star wars battlefront 2 could not be downloaded...
  8. Original battlefront 2 still won't download to my Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original battlefront 2 still won't download to my Xbox 360: Well here I go yet again its ts been a week now and I still can't download this game to my Xbox 360 .. Stupid battlefront 2 refuses to get past 80% microsoft customer service has told me all...
  9. Games won't download in Xbox 360 with live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games won't download in Xbox 360 with live gold: I bought gold live subscription thinking that I will be able to buy games with best deals. Buy I can't buy (downloadable Xbox 360) games though my live gold account. My Xbox account email id is...
  10. Account won't download on any console (Xbox 360) error code 8007007A. Steps don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account won't download on any console (Xbox 360) error code 8007007A. Steps don't work: I cannot get my account to download to save my life. Keeps saying Xbox live accounts can't be downloaded at this time. Error code 8007007A. The steps to fix this don't work so I'm thinking about...