xbox 360 won't download update from april 1st

Discus and support xbox 360 won't download update from april 1st in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; wow where to begin lol alrite so the update that came out april 1st my xbox can't complete the system update. so i called xbox support they guided me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xDecxJoshAllard, May 2, 2014.

1. xbox 360 won't download update from april 1st

wow where to begin lol alrite so the update that came out april 1st my xbox can't complete the system update. so i called xbox support they guided me through all the usual bs troubleshooting.tried manually installing update with usb and cd
    it won't work..then they said they wuld check into it and fix it or wait for the new update they told me they were bringing out soon. i waited waited waited for few weeks nothing happened. so i called a second time went through all the same crap said they
    wuld check into it again wait for update..few more weeks go by its been a month now..i just called a 3rd time today. went through same stuff all over again .then guy tells me my internal 4gb memory is "broken" lol..how does my internal memory mess up overnight
    while the console is off lol? my xbox just worked fine night before then i get on in the morning to do the update it wuldnt work. he told me it just breaks like that "deal with it or request an xbox repair. they want $100 to fix it wow microsoft..been a loyal
    xbox member over 8 years. thanks for lying to me m$ and tossing me aside like trash

:)

xDecxJoshAllard, May 2, 2014
  2. Xbox app releases

HBO GO is scheduled for release April 1st. Here's a
    Link

SparkStormrider, May 2, 2014
  3. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    Life is Strange

It won't be late if it releases IN March. April 1st or later, = late.

smileskybird, May 2, 2014
Thema:

xbox 360 won't download update from april 1st

1. xbox 360 won't download update from april 1st - Similar Threads - 360 won't download

2. downloaded xbox original game won't play on my xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    downloaded xbox original game won't play on my xbox 360: I downloaded crash bandicoot xbox original game on my xbox 360 it won't start and keep getting a message to download again which i've done 3 times and it still won't work can anyone help...
  3. Won't let me download profile or connect to network when starting an xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me download profile or connect to network when starting an xbox 360 game: I just bought my xbox with Skate 3, and everytime i go to try and play it the gray screen pops up saying "getting your xbox 360 info" and the progress bar never moves past 0%. After a couple...
  4. Star Wars Battlefront won't download on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Wars Battlefront won't download on 360: I bought Battlefront 2 and Kotor II on my 360 last week and the both work beautifully. I decided to pick up the original Battlefront today so I could play it with my dad like we used to. It...
  5. Xbox Gold Subscription Won't Allow Me to Download the "Free with Gold" 360 titles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gold Subscription Won't Allow Me to Download the "Free with Gold" 360 titles: Why is is that month after month, I have an Xbox Gold Subscription that I have paid for, that Microsoft has cashed my money from, and yet I am still unable to download the "Free with Gold" monthly...
  6. Digitally Owned Xbox 360 Games Won't Fully Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digitally Owned Xbox 360 Games Won't Fully Download: I am having difficulty fully downloading five of my digitally owned games to my Xbox 360 S console. These games are not Xbox One BC and therefore the issue cannot be tested against a download to...
  7. Att: all Xbox 360 users ..... The digital download of original Star Wars battlefront 2 won't ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Att: all Xbox 360 users ..... The digital download of original Star Wars battlefront 2 won't ...: Hi I have tried so many times to download the battlefront 2 game to my Xbox 360.. after 80% it straight away goes to 100% and then says star wars battlefront 2 could not be downloaded...
  8. Original battlefront 2 still won't download to my Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original battlefront 2 still won't download to my Xbox 360: Well here I go yet again its ts been a week now and I still can't download this game to my Xbox 360 .. Stupid battlefront 2 refuses to get past 80% microsoft customer service has told me all...
  9. Games won't download in Xbox 360 with live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games won't download in Xbox 360 with live gold: I bought gold live subscription thinking that I will be able to buy games with best deals. Buy I can't buy (downloadable Xbox 360) games though my live gold account. My Xbox account email id is...
  10. Account won't download on any console (Xbox 360) error code 8007007A. Steps don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account won't download on any console (Xbox 360) error code 8007007A. Steps don't work: I cannot get my account to download to save my life. Keeps saying Xbox live accounts can't be downloaded at this time. Error code 8007007A. The steps to fix this don't work so I'm thinking about...