xbox 360 won't load. Anything.

Discus and support xbox 360 won't load. Anything. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This has started within the last 24 hours for me. I have an Xbox 360 Halo 3 edition. When I go to power on my xbox, it will do the little spinning... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Maverick60992, Jan 22, 2014.

1. xbox 360 won't load. Anything.

This has started within the last 24 hours for me. I have an Xbox 360 Halo 3 edition.

When I go to power on my xbox, it will do the little spinning xbox logo, and then it goes to the spinning circle that it shows for loading things, But that's all that happens. My dashboard will never load, if I try and stick a game disc in to go straight
    to the game, it also wont load, it just keeps spinning the loading circle.

From there, when I use the button on the controller to try and access the smaller dashboard thing, that Will pop up, and then my xbox freezes. I went through this about 5 times before I just gave up.

Halp.

:)

Maverick60992, Jan 22, 2014
  2. THE PURCH
    THE PURCH Guest
    Xbox won't load anything

Hi my Xbox one s is taking about half an hour to turn on (if it does) and when it does all it says is everything is taking too long to load any ideas ?

THE PURCH, Jan 22, 2014
  3. Just Corps
    Just Corps Guest
    Xbox won't load anything

My Xbox won't load anything, I see it's a common problem..

Just Corps, Jan 22, 2014
Thema:

xbox 360 won't load. Anything.

1. xbox 360 won't load. Anything. - Similar Threads - 360 won't load

2. Xbox 360 won't load apps - error 8015000A

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 won't load apps - error 8015000A: The last two evenings we (husband & I) have been watching Netflix or Amazon Video on his Xbox One downstairs. No problems. Then when coming upstairs to watch Netflix or whatever in bed on my Xbox...
  3. Dead Island: Riptide won't load on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Island: Riptide won't load on 360: i recently got Dead Island Riptide for my xbox 360 and try to play it but it won't load. It will go to the starting screen where i can start a new game and chose my character. i do that then it...
  4. Xbox 360 Skyrim won't load!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Skyrim won't load!: On the Xbox 360, I will boot up Skyrim and it will act normal, but once I get to "loading extra content" it will freeze and I won't be able to do anything so I have to shut the Xbox off, same...
  5. CBS All Access App Won't Load on XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CBS All Access App Won't Load on XBOX 360: I have been trying to get the CBS All Access App to load for 3 days! Day 1: Downloaded the app, like normal, and then tried to open it. The screen show the CBS ALL ACCESS logo, as if the app is...
  6. PVZ Garden Warfare - Xbox 360 - Won't load for Xbox Live Gold accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PVZ Garden Warfare - Xbox 360 - Won't load for Xbox Live Gold accounts: We have the Xbox 360. We pay for 3 Gold accounts on the one console, I will call them Acct A, Acct B, Acct C. Acct A has played on PVZ Garden Warfare for months and months. Acct B and Acct C...
  7. Help Xbox 360 games won't load properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help Xbox 360 games won't load properly: Whenever I play a game it is fine at the beginning but after a couple minutes of gameplay the games won't load properly. For example, missing particles, missing areas of the map, etc. If someone...
  8. Xbox 360 won't load the dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't load the dashboard: Xbox 360 will not load the dashboard. It gets stuck on a grey screen with a white circle spinning like it's trying to load but never does. It won't load with or without the hard drive in the unit....
  9. XBOX 360 Original Elite 120Gb Won't load past startup screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Original Elite 120Gb Won't load past startup screen.: So, I start my Xbox and, of course, the logo screen appears. I get all excited as I watch the little white snake thing chase its own tail. Thinking about the hoardes of demons i might slay, or the...
  10. 4GB Xbox 360 won't load dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    4GB Xbox 360 won't load dashboard.: My Xbox 360 won't load the dashboard. It gets stuck on the grey screen with the white line spinning. I can load up the guide, but when I select system settings, nothing happens. It won't let me...