Xbox 360 Won’t load past buffer screen

Discus and support Xbox 360 Won’t load past buffer screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I’ve been trying to load up my Xbox 360 after not having used it for a few years and have went through a few system updates on it that went good... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Yeah or No, Nov 9, 2021.

1. Yeah or No
    Yeah or No Guest

Hi, I’ve been trying to load up my Xbox 360 after not having used it for a few years and have went through a few system updates on it that went good and had no issues. Now it is stuck in buffer screen when it is turned on and can’t access the dashboard or sign in, it is possible to bring up the Xbox menu but when I select settings or try to sign in it either constantly buffers or freezes

:)

Yeah or No, Nov 9, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox One Game Help

If 360 games are not compatible with xbox one then the option to re-purchase or download for free won`t even exist.

There simply won`t be any 360 games on the xbox one.

-

As far as the 360 goes,anything you have already purchased will always be there to download for free,for as long as microsoft support the 360.
  4. TangentialShark Win User

How long will the Xbox Live servers be up for Xbox 360? Since the Xbox One is coming out in November.

5. Agent Maxter Win User

Xbox One Won't Load Past Green Screen

So our consoles are bricked... what do we do now?!
  6. ecrockedboston Win User

Xbox One Won't Load Past Green Screen

Did you update to the NXOE via the preview program? These updates bricked many consoles, mine included.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Won’t load past buffer screen - Similar Threads - 360 Won’t load

2. Xbox 360 won’t load or connect controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won’t load or connect controllers: Our Xbox is old (‘2012) Star Wars edition. Currently it will not load the dashboard/menu page or connect to either controller! The screen just has the Xbox logo. As for the controllers, I have...
  3. Xbox 360 Storage Won’t Delete

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Storage Won’t Delete: Hey all, So this is a problem I’ve had on multiple Xbox 360’s and whenever I look things up I can’t find anything. My problem is I can delete things off of my Xbox 360 internal storage. I’ll go...
  4. Microsoft Xbox 360 won’t let me login to my Xbox live account (Error 80151103)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Xbox 360 won’t let me login to my Xbox live account (Error 80151103): Hello. A few days ago, I was booting up my Xbox 360, and I was just about to login when it asked me to enter my email and app password. Despite entering the correct details, it wouldn’t let me...
  5. Xbox 360 won’t connect

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 won’t connect: I have an Xbox 360 that I can turn on with the controller, and I can sync it with the controller but after it’s synced the controller light blinks like it’s searching and I can’t use it. Any...
  6. Xbox 360 update required to sign into Xbox live but won’t update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 update required to sign into Xbox live but won’t update: My Xbox 360 says A system update it required to sign in to Xbox Live, but the update is currently unavailable. If the problem persists, visit www.xbox.com/support. I don’t know what I need to...
  7. Xbox 360 game won’t play on Xbox one (permanent loading screen)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 game won’t play on Xbox one (permanent loading screen): Hey guys, I recently bought Fable 3 and downloaded it on my Xbox one, but it won’t load. It either cuts off on its own and goes back to the home screen, or just stays ‘loading.’ I’ve tried...
  8. Xbox 360 account won’t download (I’ve tried most suggestions)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 account won’t download (I’ve tried most suggestions): I am on my Xbox 360 doing this. I have tried the methods listed here and more. Even trying to turn auto renew off and on. I’ve tried conventional and unconventional methods yet nothing works. My...
  9. Xbox 360 won’t load games “feature temporarily unavailable”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won’t load games “feature temporarily unavailable”: Hi- havent turned the xbox on in a year or so. Turned on, did all the updates, signed in with app-specific password to my account. But i cant load anynof my games on the hdd. Status code error...
  10. Twitch channels won’t load up on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch channels won’t load up on Xbox 360: I cant watch twitch streams on xbox 360 for about 2 months now. I can access the app and navigate through channels and options, but the stream goes dark once i select a channel to watch. I’ve...