Xbox 360 won’t turn on

Discus and support Xbox 360 won’t turn on in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox 360 won’t turn on Hello AmandaLynnParks, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox 360 will not power on. We have a... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by AmandaLynnParks, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Xbox 360 won’t turn on

Xbox 360 won’t turn on
    Hello AmandaLynnParks,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox 360 will not power on. We have a support article regarding the

Xbox 360 not turning on
    . We suggest trying out some of the troubleshooting steps in this article, and be sure to let us know the results!

:)

AmandaLynnParks, Sep 2, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox 360 won’t turn on

Hello AmandaLynnParks,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox 360 will not power on. We have a support article regarding the

Xbox 360 not turning on
    . We suggest trying out some of the troubleshooting steps in this article, and be sure to let us know the results!
  3. gds1972 Win User

Xbox won’t turn on

In some country the power cable where it plugs into the wall outlet has a fuse. Please also don't forget to check this as well just in case.
  4. ChristianKid5 Win User

Xbox won’t turn on

I plugged it back into the outlet that it was originally at and it did not work
  5. denis97g Win User
  6. AreYouIN or OUT Win User

Xbox won’t turn on

I had the same issue and it turned out that I didn't wait long enough for it to clear itself. Manual says 10 seconds, but I did a full 2 min and it worked vs previously I was just unplugging and replugging. Ifr it isn't that I'd go with some of these
    other suggestions (bad cord, bad socket, etc) and start ruling them out.
Thema:

Xbox 360 won’t turn on

1. Xbox 360 won’t turn on - Similar Threads - 360 won’t turn

2. 360 Games Multiplayer Won’t Work On Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 Games Multiplayer Won’t Work On Xbox One: Everytime I load up halo reach or left 4 dead 2 it says I cant connect to xbox live. I went to “test multiplayer connection” & “test network connection” many times and nothing changed , I even...
  3. Xbox 360 movie won’t play after downloaded.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 movie won’t play after downloaded.: My xbox 360 is from the UK and i live in Australia. I purchased The LEGO movie 2 for the kids to watch and tried to download it because streaming was not an option with the [Mod Removed-...
  4. Xbox 360 TC Ghost Recon AW 2 free game won’t let me confirm the download on Gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 TC Ghost Recon AW 2 free game won’t let me confirm the download on Gold.: I click “See Price” and when I get to Confirm Purchase, it says “This purchase channel requires a billing account. Please add a valid payment instrument...” I click Change Payment Options because...
  5. Creating an Xbox Live account won’t work without having an Xbox Live account (Xbox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Creating an Xbox Live account won’t work without having an Xbox Live account (Xbox 360): I use a wifi that requires using a code to access, and to access that I need to go onto something that can access the web. It turns out that you need an Xbox live account to access the web. This...
  6. My 360 games won’t unlock achievements on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My 360 games won’t unlock achievements on Xbox one: My backwards compatible games for Xbox 360 isn’t unlocking achievements for Xbox one. What should I do? This might help, when I updated my Xbox one 2 or 3 years ago all my gamer score...
  7. Xbox 360 S Won’t work!!! Please help!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 S Won’t work!!! Please help!!!: So ive had this problem for a while, where after i turn on the xbox, about 5 seconds later the logo turns red. I held the eject and pair with controller button and the code was 0101. PLEASE HELP...
  8. Xbox 360 won’t play newer (2010+) games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won’t play newer (2010+) games.: Original style Xbox 360, falcon based console. - fully updated I have a small library to test from, but I can install and play games that were made in 2009 and before. I can play original Xbox...
  9. Xbox 360 download won’t save on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 download won’t save on xbox one: I recently purchased an xbox one. I have a subscription to gamepass and xbox live gold. I recently downloaded an xbox 360 game: lego Indiana jones original adventures, from gamepass. The game will...
  10. Twitch channels won’t load up on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch channels won’t load up on Xbox 360: I cant watch twitch streams on xbox 360 for about 2 months now. I can access the app and navigate through channels and options, but the stream goes dark once i select a channel to watch. I’ve...