Xbox 360 won’t turn on

Discus and support Xbox 360 won’t turn on in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox 360 won’t turn on Hello AmandaLynnParks, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox 360 will not power on. We have a... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by AmandaLynnParks, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Xbox 360 won’t turn on

Xbox 360 won’t turn on
    Hello AmandaLynnParks,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox 360 will not power on. We have a support article regarding the

Xbox 360 not turning on
    . We suggest trying out some of the troubleshooting steps in this article, and be sure to let us know the results!

:)

AmandaLynnParks, Sep 2, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox 360 won’t turn on

Hello AmandaLynnParks,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox 360 will not power on. We have a support article regarding the

Xbox 360 not turning on
    . We suggest trying out some of the troubleshooting steps in this article, and be sure to let us know the results!
  3. gds1972 Win User

Xbox won’t turn on

In some country the power cable where it plugs into the wall outlet has a fuse. Please also don't forget to check this as well just in case.
  4. ChristianKid5 Win User

Xbox won’t turn on

I plugged it back into the outlet that it was originally at and it did not work
  5. feffreyfeffrey Win User

Xbox won’t turn on

Unplug it for 10sec and try swapping outlets!! It fould have problems drawing power from the setup you have
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Xbox won’t turn on

Have done a full factory restore not keeping games
Thema:

Xbox 360 won’t turn on

1. Xbox 360 won’t turn on - Similar Threads - 360 won’t turn

2. Xbox 360 won’t install update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won’t install update: When we try to sign into XBox Live it asks us to install an update. We try to do this but it says it cant download the update and gives the status code 4497-0000-3080-0504-8007-0070. It’s been...
  3. Xbox 360 won’t load games “feature temporarily unavailable”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won’t load games “feature temporarily unavailable”: Hi- havent turned the xbox on in a year or so. Turned on, did all the updates, signed in with app-specific password to my account. But i cant load anynof my games on the hdd. Status code error...
  4. Xbox 360 won’t play games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 won’t play games: Recently my little sister purchased a xbox 360 with the hopes of playing a videogame shes been waiting to play for the longest. To test it out we got Resident Evil (also a game she wanted to play)...
  5. Xbox 360 games won’t download from gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games won’t download from gold: Ive tried downlaoding xbox 360 games from gold on xbox. ive recentlyAdded my credit card and whenever i go to download it says i cant continue this purchase from xbox.com and need to do it on my...
  6. Xbox one won’t let me play any Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one won’t let me play any Xbox 360 games: I bought a xbox 360 disc (black ops 1) and my xbox keeps saying (this game isnt playable here for a list of xbox 360 games playable on xbox one go to xbox.com/backcompat.)(0x8082000c)anyone out...
  7. Why Won’t My Xbox 360 Read Game Discs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Won’t My Xbox 360 Read Game Discs?: The major contributing factor to a disc read error is a dirty optical lens (the one that your Xbox 360 laser passes through to read the disc itself). If there is dirt or dust on the laser lens,...
  8. 360 Games Multiplayer Won’t Work On Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 Games Multiplayer Won’t Work On Xbox One: Everytime I load up halo reach or left 4 dead 2 it says I cant connect to xbox live. I went to “test multiplayer connection” & “test network connection” many times and nothing changed , I even...
  9. Xbox 360 movie won’t play after downloaded.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 movie won’t play after downloaded.: My xbox 360 is from the UK and i live in Australia. I purchased The LEGO movie 2 for the kids to watch and tried to download it because streaming was not an option with the [Mod Removed-...
  10. Xbox 360 TC Ghost Recon AW 2 free game won’t let me confirm the download on Gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 TC Ghost Recon AW 2 free game won’t let me confirm the download on Gold.: I click “See Price” and when I get to Confirm Purchase, it says “This purchase channel requires a billing account. Please add a valid payment instrument...” I click Change Payment Options because...