Xbox 360 won't update xbox live!

Discus and support Xbox 360 won't update xbox live! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I try to update xbox live a screen comes up saying update failed with Status code: 4174-0000-3080-0300-D000-0185. Please help! I can't play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WoNderSloth123, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Xbox 360 won't update xbox live!

When I try to update xbox live a screen comes up saying update failed with Status code: 4174-0000-3080-0300-D000-0185. Please help! I can't play online!

:)

WoNderSloth123, Jun 20, 2014
  2. Update problem. Please help

I have an xbox 360 slim ok so when test my xbox live connection it connects to everything but Xbox live then a message show saying that I have to update my xbox live and if I didn't update it won't connect to xbox live so I said yes and at the near end
    of the update it xbox error plz give me a solution Xbox 360 won't update xbox live! :(

ArduousWand245, Jun 20, 2014
  3. Xbox live won't work

I have tried discnnecting everything and the whole restart update thing my Xbox 360 won't connect to Xbox live even though it says it's connected

TypicClaw518169, Jun 20, 2014
  4. Xbox 360 won't update xbox live!

StefanNeubauer, Jun 20, 2014
  5. ArduousWand245 Win User

Update problem. Please help

I have an xbox 360 slim ok so when test my xbox live connection it connects to everything but Xbox live then a message show saying that I have to update my xbox live and if I didn't update it won't connect to xbox live so I said yes and at the near end
    of the update it xbox error plz give me a solution :(
  6. Mythus CZ Win User

Xbox 360 users left behind?

GTA 5 updates for Xbox 360 are dead and Xbox won't make another updates..
  7. USAF_Vet Win User

System updates error Xbox 360

Update on XBOX 360. I have both Xbox One and an Xbox 360 as I like to play some of the older games. Recently I decided to play a game on the 360 and it called for an update - and the update turned my Xbox 360 into a BRICK. The update bombed out, tried
    it again... then it said I had no hard drive or that I would have to format the hard drive. It won't sign me in to Xbox Live, and it won't let me download my profile for a refresh. I have tried everything suggested on Xbox.com - but nothing works. I have
    a brick. Not happy as Xbox should take responsibility for screwing up the 360 with an update, and I'm not the only one it seems as there is a plethora of the same complaint. Thanks for nothing Xbox,.... yeh, you got it, I'm not happy.
  8. The BMF Win User

Can't connect to 360

Update, have tried hard reset, uninstalling all 360 games, removing gamer profile, and now even reverting to factory settings but nothing is working. Xbox one works just fine but 360 games won't connect to internet or xbox live.
  9. BUTTO FINGA Win User

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3

I have updated my xbox 360 console. I have the original 20 GB hard drive that came with the xbox 360 when it frst came out. I live in America, East coast and the game still won't work... I appreciate the help :)
Thema:

Xbox 360 won't update xbox live!

1. Xbox 360 won't update xbox live! - Similar Threads - 360 won't update

2. Xbox 360 Won't Update Status Code - 4467 0000 0080 0300 8007 0570

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Won't Update Status Code - 4467 0000 0080 0300 8007 0570: My xbox 360 says that I won't be able to connect to xbox live unless I download the update, however to download the update I need to access xbox live. The status code I get after the failed update...
  3. Xbox 360 update won't install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 update won't install: My xbox 360 will not accept any new updates. I've tried deleting all previous updates and then downloading them again and I've tried to install the updates using a flash drive. But nothing seems...
  4. Xbox One S Won't Ask to Update Xbox 360 Discs that I insert

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S Won't Ask to Update Xbox 360 Discs that I insert: I am trying to play some backwards compatible games like Bioshock Infinite but nothing happens when I insert the Xbox 360 game disc. Every video I have seen on this shows a dialogue box opening up...
  5. Solved: Xbox 360 - Hulu won't play due to recent update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solved: Xbox 360 - Hulu won't play due to recent update: Hi, I recently started having trouble with Hulu. After trying every possible tech trick, I finally called Hulu tonight. We went through all the troubleshooting steps that I already tried for the...
  6. Xbox 360 - Hulu won't play due to recent update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 - Hulu won't play due to recent update: Hi, I recently started having trouble with Hulu. After trying every possible tech trick, I finally called Hulu tonight. We went through all the troubleshooting steps that I already tried for the...
  7. Xbox 360 won't update...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't update...: Hello. So a couple weeks ago I was trying to play some games on my xbox 360 and it showed that there was a software update. So i didn't mind it until it said that it couldn't update for no...
  8. Xbox 360 update stopped screen - won't update manually

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 update stopped screen - won't update manually: Hello. So I recently started using my xbox 360 again, haven't had any issues with my existing games. tonight I put in a game I've never played before and it required an update, I thought no big...
  9. Xbox 360 update won't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 update won't work: I am trying to update my xbox 360 but keep getting this code "4488-4497-B380-2508-C000-0185". I already looked up the code and nothing was found. I tried rebooting my router and unplugging my xbox...
  10. Perfect Xbox 360 suddenly won't update: C000-0099 status error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perfect Xbox 360 suddenly won't update: C000-0099 status error: I have spotted a concerning trend in several posts where 10 year old Xbox 360's suddenly get bricked during an update or simply won't update. Is MSFT deliberately killing old machines? I have an...