Xbox 360 won't upgrade

Discus and support Xbox 360 won't upgrade in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought an previously used Xbox 360 and I wanted to connect on Xbox Live, but I needed a system upgrade first. The status code that shows up is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by duckyqa, Jul 25, 2020.

1. duckyqa
    duckyqa Guest

Xbox 360 won't upgrade

I just bought an previously used Xbox 360 and I wanted to connect on Xbox Live, but I needed a system upgrade first. The status code that shows up is 3F45 - 4497 - 1781 - 0300 - C800 - 0036.

I've tried to update the Xbox a couple of times, but this error keeps appearing. Also, I didn't find any effective internet tutorials about this issue.

:)

duckyqa, Jul 25, 2020
  2. FredrikAbrahamsson Win User

Xbox 720 games

Yeah... the 'Slim' is an Xbox 360... and you won't be able to upgrade the hardware.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox 360 won't upgrade

4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox ultimate pass

Upgrading to Ultimate won't stop you from being able to sign in on the 360. You just won't have access to the Game Pass parts of the subscription while on the 360.
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

COD GHOSTS

Hi there, you won't be able to as you would have bought the Xbox 360 version and not the Xbox One version. However there is an option to upgrade your 360 version for $10 to the Xbox One version although I'm not 100% sure of the details it does include CoD
    Ghosts.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can someone help me with my sons question?

The Xbox One was released in 2013 and more games are being made for that console only and not the 360. So if their friends have upgraded to the One, they will no longer be able to play with those friends and there will be some games they won't be able to
    play on the 360. The 360 itself will still be working for a while though.
Thema:

Xbox 360 won't upgrade

1. Xbox 360 won't upgrade - Similar Threads - 360 won't upgrade

2. Xbox 360 games won't download past 79%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 games won't download past 79%: I have seen quite a few older threads on this and not a single thing has helped me. Never had an issue with my 360 until recently. Demos and even paid titles are giving the same results. Clearing...
  3. Original Xbox games won't play, bar one - Halo2, on 360 with an official 320gb MS internal HD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox games won't play, bar one - Halo2, on 360 with an official 320gb MS internal HD: so i dug out my old 360 and out of all the old original Xbox games i have that are stated as being backward compatible only Halo 2 will play. i have tried reformatting the HD, any updates have...
  4. My xbox 360 won't download a system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 won't download a system update: I try to down load the update and it's starts to update and once it gets to the end it says that its couldn't download and gives me the status code 4497 0000 3080 0506 8007 0070...
  5. Xbox won't read 360 disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won't read 360 disc: So me and my friend have been trying for hours to get Left 4 Dead 2 downloaded on his xbox. We've tried every method and it won't read the disc. We put in a different 360 game in and that...
  6. 360 won't hookup on wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 won't hookup on wifi: My 360 won't connect to WiFi it was just connected to WiFi i reset wifi box and my 360 and still will not connect c4dd77ed-e760-43c8-a9f6-a87bc1ea0037
  7. Xbox series x won't download 360 profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won't download 360 profile: my Xbox series x won't download my 360 profile when trying to play battlefield bad company 2 "game pass" version. I keep getting errors when trying to download my profile 80151103, 80072741. I...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 won't detect xbox 360 controller(chinese adapter)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 won't detect xbox 360 controller(chinese adapter): Hello there! I just bought the xbox gamepass on my pc, I realy wanted to try the racing game forza. I downloaded the game, started to play, connected my controller, nothing and yes my...
  9. My 360 profile won't download.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 360 profile won't download.: So I can play all of my Xbox one games just fine, but I can't even download my Xbox 360 profile on my Xbox one or any of my 360's. It tells me that my credentials are wrong but I know that they're...
  10. 360 Dlc won't download on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 Dlc won't download on xbox one: I bought a DLC for ghosts yesterday on xbox one and it started downloading but when it finished nothing happened. I tried to downloading it again and it won't I try to see if I could uninstall it...