Xbox 360E HDMI to RGB will it work?

Discus and support Xbox 360E HDMI to RGB will it work? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi i recently got an Xbox 360 E 4 gig console. and the composite cable port is no longer on the back of these system as i found out the hard way.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NGF CronoSlayer, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Xbox 360E HDMI to RGB will it work?

Hi i recently got an Xbox 360 E 4 gig console. and the composite cable port is no longer on the back of these system as i found out the hard way. apparently i cant just get a slim anymore either. so my t.v. is RGB, and i see online here are HDMI to RGB cords,
    and was wondering would this work for my Xbox 360 E? has anyone tried this?I tried to see if Microsoft has HDMI to RGB, but they don't. and if the HDMI toRGB will work will i be in hd or just sander AV quality?

:)

NGF CronoSlayer, Feb 4, 2014
  2. RGB to HDMI connection VS Component

Ok so I am trying to figure out if I use a RGB to HDMI cable to hook up my 360 to my TV (RGB TV HDMI XBOX 360) would this be better than using a component cable?? My TV is a 55" LCD but does not have HDMI input. Can anyone give me some feedback on this before
    I spend money on the RGB to HDMI cable. Thanks!!!!!

MediumLeopard49, Feb 4, 2014
  3. Hordie
    Hordie Guest
    Xbox 360 cables compatible?

Hi Mutant x Gene,

The Xbox 360 RGB cables will not work with the Xbox One. Other companies make HDMI to RGB, but they're not officially supported by Microsoft, and you would need to contact the manufacturer of the cable should you have issues with audio and video.

Hordie, Feb 4, 2014
  4. Xbox 360E HDMI to RGB will it work?

Depending on the HDMI to component, VGA, composite adapter you will get different resolutions and quality. A HDMI to component or VGA adapter should be able to do full 1080 with a small amount of image quality reduction. On a decent converter it should be
    hard to tell the difference unless they were side by side.

-

I don't know any off hand but a visit to AVS forums should get you some good suggestions.

Smiling Cat-FAB725BA-E75F-400C-9250-ECD9955C9C75, Feb 8, 2014
  5. Smiling Cat-FAB725BA Win User

Depending on the HDMI to component, VGA, composite adapter you will get different resolutions and quality. A HDMI to component or VGA adapter should be able to do full 1080 with a small amount of image quality reduction. On a decent converter it should be
    hard to tell the difference unless they were side by side.

-

I don't know any off hand but a visit to AVS forums should get you some good suggestions.
  6. fredgiblet Win User

xbox 360 E Problem, please help!!!

The 360E has an HDMI port as well.
  7. airmattdog Win User

HDMI / RGB Cables

As others have mentioned use HDMI over RGB, but it really all depends on your current setup. Does your TV have HDMI inputs? The RGB doesn't carry audio, it's only for video, so you would need to use an optical cable in addition to it. Whereas HDMI carries
    both audio & video in a single cable that outperforms the combination of RGB/Optical.

Do you have a Home Theater setup? If so, does the receiver have HDMI in & out?
  8. Paraffin Alien Win User

HELP a 52 year techno idiot dad

9. Hordie Win User

Xbox 360 cables compatible?

Hi Mutant x Gene,

The Xbox 360 RGB cables will not work with the Xbox One. Other companies make HDMI to RGB, but they're not officially supported by Microsoft, and you would need to contact the manufacturer of the cable should you have issues with audio and video.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360E HDMI to RGB will it work? - Similar Threads - 360E HDMI RGB

2. Xbox 360E Red Light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360E Red Light: Split from this thread. Hello,i have a problem with XB360e i have red bottom on power bottom Sorry for bad english im from Serbia. Link [MEDIA] 5b438e7b-4ab8-48f7-af6f-427b0fc98e14
  3. XBox 360E Solid red light on power button

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360E Solid red light on power button: Hello, As soon as i turn my xbox on, the power button turns from green to red. I have no hard disk and i have removed all cables, still I see this issue. Any suggestions on the fix please?...
  4. Forgotten passcode for 360E

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgotten passcode for 360E: My son changed passcode (parental) on my 360E. According to Support there is nothing that can be done to reset. Any advice community, please 402501fa-01d3-401b-81a2-5426b0815333
  5. Slow Download Speeds on XBOX 360 S, but fast on heavily used 360E?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Download Speeds on XBOX 360 S, but fast on heavily used 360E?: Hey all, Recently bought an XBOX 360 S (Gears of War 3 edition, brand new, pretty sweet), and I'm having a crapton of internet problems with it out of the box. I have an old XBOX 360 E I bought...
  6. Slow Download Speeds on XBOX 360 S, but fast on heavily used 360E?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Download Speeds on XBOX 360 S, but fast on heavily used 360E?: Hey all, Recently bought an XBOX 360 S (Gears of War 3 edition, brand new, pretty sweet), and I'm having a crapton of internet problems with it out of the box. I have an old XBOX 360 E I bought...
  7. Xbox 360E console doesn't start up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360E console doesn't start up.: My Xbox 360E 4G Console doesn't start up. On, starting the console via controller or via power key, the green colour led light on the power key lights up for a second and then turns off. The fan...
  8. xbox 360E 4GB backward compatibility with original xbox games using external USB Hard drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360E 4GB backward compatibility with original xbox games using external USB Hard drive?: Hi, I have a xbox 360 E 4GB console. It supports plugging in an external USB hard drive,. Will the original xbox emulator be installable onto the external hard drive, allowing me to play...
  9. XBOX 360E console

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360E console: Hi there, I recently purchased an Xbox 360 console as a gift for my son when I go home this February in the Philippines. I didn't realise till yesterday when my sister told me that it might not...
  10. XBox 360E w/OEM 500GB HDD will not play XBox games listed as compatible

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360E w/OEM 500GB HDD will not play XBox games listed as compatible: I bought a used XBox 360E from Gamestop with an Microsoft OEM 500GB XBox S HDD installed. The 360E was manufactured in 2015 and various testing is marked as having been done by Gamestop on a...