Xbox 360E Red Light

Discus and support Xbox 360E Red Light in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Hello,i have a problem with XB360e i have red bottom on power bottom Sorry for bad english im from Serbia. Link [MEDIA]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by deniiss04, Nov 19, 2018.

1. deniiss04
    deniiss04 Guest

Xbox 360E Red Light

Hello,i have a problem with XB360e i have red bottom on power bottom

Sorry for bad english im from Serbia.

Link

:)

deniiss04, Nov 19, 2018
  2. Xbox Hard Drive Issue

I recently bought an Xbox 360 S genuine microsoft drvie from ebay but it wont work on my Xbox 360E console i get error code E 68 and no red blinking lights just a solid red light in center of power button. Any advice?

GermfreePine065, Nov 19, 2018
  3. LucasSoccer8
    LucasSoccer8 Guest
    Xbox 360E Red Light

I have tried all of those options. Removed everything (even hard drive) and still the same results. I have replaced the power brick with a new one with the same results.

If I dont plug the hdmi cable into the tv it appears to turn on, but it never comes active on the network. So not sure what it is doing. As soon as I connect the hdmi cable the power button turns red.

please help, or should I be looking at PS4?

Thanks, Mike

LucasSoccer8, Nov 19, 2018
  4. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest

Xbox 360E Red Light

Hi Deniiss,

So to clarify the power button is displaying a red light, is it the entire power button or is it just the bottom half of the power button? Is the Xbox not able to turn on at all?

If it's just the bottom half of the Xbox that could be an indication that the power supply is starting to malfunction or the power cable is loose. Three flashing red lights can be an indication of hardware issue.

If the Xbox can still turn on, I suggest to unplug the console for a few minutes and then plug it in again and preferably to another wall outlet to rule that out.

Here are some resources to reference:

XBF Diego M, Nov 19, 2018
  5. LucasSoccer8 Win User

Xbox 360E Red Light

I have tried a different hdmi cable and a different tv. But how do I reset the video settings?
  6. Malacath Win User

Xbox 360E Red Light

@lucasSoccer8

1 Remove any discs from the disc tray

2 Turn console off

3 Turn console on using the guide button on the controller.(You must turn on using controller especially if it's wireless)

As the console starts hold Y while pressing the right trigger. If done correctly the display settings will reset and the console will restart
  7. Irixion Win User

Xbox 360E Red Light

> Your console borks up probably due to no fault of its own

> You threaten to buy a PS4

Yeah, okay there buddy! :v

Try a different HDMI cable, and reset your video settings.
  8. Malacath Win User

Xbox 360E Red Light

Try a different HDMI cable?
  9. LucasSoccer8 Win User

Xbox 360E Red Light

I have tried all of those options. Removed everything (even hard drive) and still the same results. I have replaced the power brick with a new one with the same results.

If I dont plug the hdmi cable into the tv it appears to turn on, but it never comes active on the network. So not sure what it is doing. As soon as I connect the hdmi cable the power button turns red.

please help, or should I be looking at PS4?

Thanks, Mike
Thema:

Xbox 360E Red Light

1. Xbox 360E Red Light - Similar Threads - 360E Red Light

2. xbox 360e

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360e: My xbox 360e status report from Microsoft has only 1 limited, games and gaming all others are up and running. But my microsoft removeable hard drive,will not format. Why? I need the 200gb to play...
  3. xbox 360e

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360e: I'm trying to contact an external hard drive to my kids xbox 360e. No port to connect it to can anyone help me b0a25258-f38a-44d1-ab10-22dede710dd0
  4. xbox 360E

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360E: hallo everyone ,i bougth an xbox 360E at a second shop but the box have family code on.can i call microsoft to help me,to reset the family code.please thanx 578d1189-c305-40ef-b179-1c37efcfc047
  5. System update 360e

in XBoX on Consoles
    System update 360e: When im trying to update a xbox 360e thaat I just purchased of someone, but when going on to update page its giving a status code of 4476_0000_0080_0300_8007_000f. Please any idea what it is....
  6. XBox 360E Solid red light on power button

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360E Solid red light on power button: Hello, As soon as i turn my xbox on, the power button turns from green to red. I have no hard disk and i have removed all cables, still I see this issue. Any suggestions on the fix please?...
  7. Forgotten passcode for 360E

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgotten passcode for 360E: My son changed passcode (parental) on my 360E. According to Support there is nothing that can be done to reset. Any advice community, please 402501fa-01d3-401b-81a2-5426b0815333
  8. Red ring on xbox 360E,any easy fix suggestions?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red ring on xbox 360E,any easy fix suggestions?: Red light showing on power switch on device and also on power unit,XBOX 360 E is 2 years old.I've hoovered any dust of it,switched off unit for best part of 48 hours,tried another power pack unit...
  9. Xbox 360E Red Light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360E Red Light: Can anyone suggest a fix for this? I have an xbox 360 E that has a red light when powered on. Se my video here: [MEDIA] Thanks for any help, Mike c6a2bccc-58cf-4f61-bc44-511b07df0c87
  10. XBOX 360E No Display + Red Light on Power Button

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360E No Display + Red Light on Power Button: I have an issue with my 360E console. When I switch on my console (monitor not ON yet), it is still working fine, but when I connect the mnitor and switch it ON, the red light on the power button...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox 360 E red light