Xbox 360e says it needs a wireless network adaptor?

Discus and support Xbox 360e says it needs a wireless network adaptor? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dunno if any or many of you 360e guys have had this problem but I bought it a little over a year ago and I only had internet for a few months but it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TraverseCat4869, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Xbox 360e says it needs a wireless network adaptor?

Dunno if any or many of you 360e guys have had this problem but I bought it a little over a year ago and I only had internet for a few months but it worked fine, moved to a new house 6 months later and when I finally got internet I set up the wireless
    network and it needed to update so I did, the first part finished it turned off and turned back on but didn't continue to update and then started saying it needed a wireless network adaptor to connect to the Internet.. Not sure what to do and I had a quick
    google but came up with nothing.. All or any help is welcome thanks guys!

:)

TraverseCat4869, Feb 28, 2015
  2. wireless help

I bought a black 360 today and it won't connect to the wireless network I've been using on my previous 360. It says my xbox can't connect to the wireless network.

GrandDaddyMike, Feb 28, 2015
  3. Wireless connection problem

I am trying to connect to a new wireless network, but every time I select wireless network in the system settings it says connect a wireless adapter. I have an Xbox 360 S and it has built in wireless. I have never ha this problem before.

cheezwizard0403, Feb 28, 2015
  4. Xbox 360e says it needs a wireless network adaptor?

DigitalAssassin, Mar 1, 2015
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

6. OmarLinares Win User

Can't connect to xbox live after name change and accidental unplug of console

If it is xbox 360S or Xbox 360E then it has an internal wireless adapter. If that is not recognized, means it is a hardware issue and a repair is needed
  7. blueamcat Win User

Tritton Warhead 7.1 Headset and Xbox360E

8. KINK GEORGE Win User

wont let me into to x box live

I have a x box 360s works great on my Linksys e2500 router.

I now want to add a second x box 360e ,It will not let me on to xbox live either wireless or other wise...need help.
  9. SaskiaaJayee Win User

I NEED HELP!

it just says i need to connect a xbox 360 wireless networking adapter. ive never ever needed one, as i have the new xbox and it has the wireless stuff built in :/
Thema:

1. Xbox 360e says it needs a wireless network adaptor? - Similar Threads - 360e says needs

2. System update 360e

in XBoX on Consoles
    System update 360e: When im trying to update a xbox 360e thaat I just purchased of someone, but when going on to update page its giving a status code of 4476_0000_0080_0300_8007_000f. Please any idea what it is....
  3. Xbox 360E Red Light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360E Red Light: Split from this thread. Hello,i have a problem with XB360e i have red bottom on power bottom Sorry for bad english im from Serbia. Link [MEDIA] 5b438e7b-4ab8-48f7-af6f-427b0fc98e14
  4. XBox 360E Solid red light on power button

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360E Solid red light on power button: Hello, As soon as i turn my xbox on, the power button turns from green to red. I have no hard disk and i have removed all cables, still I see this issue. Any suggestions on the fix please?...
  5. Forgotten passcode for 360E

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgotten passcode for 360E: My son changed passcode (parental) on my 360E. According to Support there is nothing that can be done to reset. Any advice community, please 402501fa-01d3-401b-81a2-5426b0815333
  6. Slow Download Speeds on XBOX 360 S, but fast on heavily used 360E?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Download Speeds on XBOX 360 S, but fast on heavily used 360E?: Hey all, Recently bought an XBOX 360 S (Gears of War 3 edition, brand new, pretty sweet), and I'm having a crapton of internet problems with it out of the box. I have an old XBOX 360 E I bought...
  7. Slow Download Speeds on XBOX 360 S, but fast on heavily used 360E?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Download Speeds on XBOX 360 S, but fast on heavily used 360E?: Hey all, Recently bought an XBOX 360 S (Gears of War 3 edition, brand new, pretty sweet), and I'm having a crapton of internet problems with it out of the box. I have an old XBOX 360 E I bought...
  8. Xbox 360E console doesn't start up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360E console doesn't start up.: My Xbox 360E 4G Console doesn't start up. On, starting the console via controller or via power key, the green colour led light on the power key lights up for a second and then turns off. The fan...
  9. xbox 360E 4GB backward compatibility with original xbox games using external USB Hard drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360E 4GB backward compatibility with original xbox games using external USB Hard drive?: Hi, I have a xbox 360 E 4GB console. It supports plugging in an external USB hard drive,. Will the original xbox emulator be installable onto the external hard drive, allowing me to play...
  10. XBOX 360E console

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360E console: Hi there, I recently purchased an Xbox 360 console as a gift for my son when I go home this February in the Philippines. I didn't realise till yesterday when my sister told me that it might not...