Xbox 360S not finishing boot sequence

Discus and support Xbox 360S not finishing boot sequence in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone I have been having an issue with an xbox that i got as a gift... The unit is practically new only played twice then I went away for some... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bloodytrae, Mar 8, 2015.

1. bloodytrae
    bloodytrae Guest

Hi everyone I have been having an issue with an xbox that i got as a gift... The unit is practically new only played twice then I went away for some time. We'll what happens now is the unit turns on - green light... no leds circling around then turns red
    after 30s. I have changed power brick, Hdmi and via cables. Added hdd and removed hdd. No video or startup another thing I noticed is that enrolls the controller but the controller just keeps flashing like if it's not enrolled and there is no indicator on
    the Console. However the Controller can start the console after its powered down. Any tips for me?

:)

bloodytrae, Mar 8, 2015
  2. WONT FINISH LOADING MAPS ONLINE ON BLACK OPS

WHILE PLAYING CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS ONLINE, MUST OF THE TIMES THE LOADING SEQUENCE FREEZES JUST ABOUT FINISHING LOADING THE MAP :S.

MXGE Tuccinini, Mar 8, 2015
  3. Xbox not unlocking "Complete Sequence 3" Achievement even thou I have met required terms.

I have tried playing all 3 mission in sequence 3, watching every cutscene, finishing every optional objective. Still no luck. What do I have to do to get it to unlock? Do I have to buy the 100 dollar Helix Points just to get it!!!

Please Xbox do something about it. I have unlocked every sequence achievement except for number 3.

JSP The Great 1, Mar 8, 2015
  4. Irixion
    Irixion Guest

Honestly, if there's no video output, and it doesn't boot with/without HDD, you could try a wired controller to see if there's any enrolling on the controller, but it sounds like your console needs to get serviced.

Irixion, Mar 8, 2015
  5. Irixion Win User

Honestly, if there's no video output, and it doesn't boot with/without HDD, you could try a wired controller to see if there's any enrolling on the controller, but it sounds like your console needs to get serviced.
  6. UpliftKnight Win User

missing achievements

I am pretty sure if you finish the sequence again you can get the achievement
  7. Jeff Bar Win User

Xbox One error code: E3050000000180073CFE

Reading several complaints on receiving this Error Code, the error occurs during the initial boot sequence and by the trace it appears this has been a known bug for at least 6-months.

When does Microsoft plan to have a patch published?

If Microsoft is not able to correct the boot sequence on some of these machines - what is the process of returning these machines for a replacement that includes the Call of Duty bundle and 1TB hard drive?
  8. Big Baylor Win User

Assassins Creed 3 : Gameplay Trailer Premier

Den defense was bad and the Desmond sequences were terrible,I finished the first one and didn't bother with the rest.
  9. Sea Dog-71FA3569-C9D Win User

Xbox one X won't boot

thanks for the feedback and suggestions. i tried these out. it really seems like a boot issue. the power supply seems to work, as the external controllers will charge when i connect the usb, but when trying to turn on the console, it just makes that xbox
    on chime and then turns off. Like the boot sequence isn't initiating for some reason.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360S not finishing boot sequence - Similar Threads - 360S finishing boot

2. xbox 360s model 1439 ( support xbox live ?? )

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360s model 1439 ( support xbox live ?? ): my xbox 360 cant join xbox live . I use my ethernet wire already. 2dd46bf2-c9b1-4535-a5da-ccd4c0c95fb6
  3. xbox 360s

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox 360s: not used the xbox 360s for a while now,.have put a 1 month code in,connected to net ok as it updated a few times,when i try to go on live it wont,.checked the connect to xbox live and its...
  4. What remote control do I need to use the DVD and CD player function etc on a 360s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What remote control do I need to use the DVD and CD player function etc on a 360s?: Hi, Please can sometime advise me as to what remote control I need to buy for an xbox 360s? This is to operate functions such as DVD and CD player. Thank you in advance, Kind regards, Paul...
  5. 360s xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    360s xbox live: I just bought a used xbox 360s and it works fine with 1 exception. I cannot sign in to my Microsoft acct. I've tested my connection and it appears fine, but when I test the live connection, it...
  6. "Cannot download update..." on xbox 360s Model 1439

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Cannot download update..." on xbox 360s Model 1439: It's September 2019. Can't do much without downloading the latest update, but it starts downloading then says gives a download error. When we restart it asks us to reformat the internal storage....
  7. Skype auf der Xbox 360s [Translation - Skype on the Xbox 360s]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skype auf der Xbox 360s [Translation - Skype on the Xbox 360s]: Hallo ich besitzte eine xbox 360s mit einen kinect sensor aber ich weiß nicht wie ich skype auf der xbox 360 herunterladen kann! _______________________ [Translation - Hello i own a xbox 360s...
  8. Xbox 360S Power Button Red

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360S Power Button Red: Having an issue with my 2012 Xbox 360S. It was acting weird, a few times, then i left it on all night (accidentally) while the controller charged. Now when i power it up, the on/off button is...
  9. Xbox 360S profiles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360S profiles: I'm wanting to switch profiles, change one profile to the profile that can change settings, console, memberships etc.... I only have 2 profiles on my Xbox, but the first profile I created was for...
  10. XBOX 360S PAL version won't read PAL games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360S PAL version won't read PAL games: Hello everyone, Well I guess everything is in the title, I have a PAL version of the xbox360S and it won't allow me to play PAL games (MGS HD collection and DBZ Raging blast 2). All the other...