XBox Accesories App

Discus and support XBox Accesories App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Xbox Elite controller. I have already downloaded the app and have used it thi MAP BUTTONS etc, etc. ( The past 3 days the App WILL NOT LOAD)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CAPAFELLA, Aug 26, 2018.

1. CAPAFELLA
    CAPAFELLA Guest

XBox Accesories App

I have an Xbox Elite controller. I have already downloaded the app and have used it thi MAP BUTTONS etc, etc. ( The past 3 days the App WILL NOT LOAD) What do I do when I buy a $150 controller and can't customize it because the ONLY APP doesn't work!!??
    NEED HELP, PLEASE.

:)

CAPAFELLA, Aug 26, 2018
  2. Xbox One S Bluetooth Controller For PC

It's weird, try to update firmware controller, connect it by USB cable and run Xbox Accesories App and there update firmware in it.

StrangeCargo71, Aug 26, 2018
  3. Xbox One S controller via Bluetooth - no impulse triggers work in Forza 6 Apex

I tried update latest controller firmware in Xbox Accesories app but still no impulse trigger work in Forza 6 Apex during Bluetooth connection (only work via USB cable connection)

Does this will be fixed ?

StrangeCargo71, Aug 26, 2018
  4. XBox Accesories App

Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the app - seems to work for a lot of apps.

FlamingHotPizza, Aug 26, 2018
  5. Try reinstalling the app for the controller. That might solve it. At least that works for me.

Radiant Sword X, Aug 26, 2018
  6. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    Hi there,

As with most apps, and the thing that I find fixes most all issues I've had, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Very likely its just a glitch that will be corrected with a reinstall. Please let us know if you need additional assistance after trying
    this!

Saeleth, Nov 2, 2018
  7. MASTER BOSS 077 Win User

Xbox one x controller vibration

You can remove controller vibrations from the accesories app on xbox.
  8. FirstSelvinB7 Win User

Cannot run when using a elite controller

Maybe you haven't set the buttons correctly in the xbox accesories apps
  9. FlamingHotPizza Win User

XBox Accesories App

Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the app - seems to work for a lot of apps.
  10. Saeleth Win User

XBox Accesories App

Hi there,

As with most apps, and the thing that I find fixes most all issues I've had, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Very likely its just a glitch that will be corrected with a reinstall. Please let us know if you need additional assistance after trying
    this!
  11. Radiant Sword X Win User

XBox Accesories App

Try reinstalling the app for the controller. That might solve it. At least that works for me.
Thema:

XBox Accesories App

1. XBox Accesories App - Similar Threads - Accesories App

2. Xbox series X accesories

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X accesories: Good afternoon. I have a question. I want to buy madcatz te 2 for my xbox one x. Will it work on the next generation of consoles (xbox series X) or is it better to delay the purchase?...
  3. Xbox Accesories App Scaling Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Accesories App Scaling Issue: I have Windos 10 set to 300% scaling as I need this for readability. However, this causes issues with the Xbox Accesories App - half the config is off the bottom of the screen and there is no way...
  4. Having a problem configuring your Xbox Controller using Windows 10 'Xbox Accesories'?

in XBoX on Windows
    Having a problem configuring your Xbox Controller using Windows 10 'Xbox Accesories'?: This problem seemed to be a problem for other users of an Xbox controller and I was hoping that this might help others ...... I was not able to configure my new, Xbox One Wireless Controller using...
  5. Xbox one Accesories - USB Headset or Mic?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Accesories - USB Headset or Mic?: I am starting to stream on xbox using the Twitch App, i am playing racing games with a Logitech G920 which doesn't have a 3.5mm Jack. I'm struggling to find any information about if there are...
  6. Xbox Accesories Xbox elite series 2 0x800708CA

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accesories Xbox elite series 2 0x800708CA: Здравствуйте! Приобрел геймпад xbox elite series 2. Установил последние обновления windows 10 pro. Установил приложение Xbox Accesories. При попытке настроить появляется ошибка 0x800708CA,...
  7. XBOX accesories Windows 10 app wont let me configure.

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX accesories Windows 10 app wont let me configure.: I just bought an Elite 2 Xbox controller and the Windows 10 accessory app will not let me configure. The word configure is on the app but I can not press or highlight it. Below it states I...
  8. Xbox Accesories Isn’t Working Correctly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accesories Isn’t Working Correctly: So, I had to use the Xbox Accesories app to configure my controls to adapt to my broken controller and the games I play. After configuring the controls for only a day, it keeps automatically...
  9. Courier collected Xbox One console with accesories but returned without Accessories

in XBoX on Consoles
    Courier collected Xbox One console with accesories but returned without Accessories: The Courier collected ny Xbox One on 2 May and said he needed to take the Accesories with as well. He returned the Console today. But without any Accessories namely. Controller HDMI cable and...
  10. Need to download xbox accesories app onto Xbox One.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to download xbox accesories app onto Xbox One.: My son mistakenly deleted it. The app is not unavalible on xbox store anymore. How can I gain access to download again? bfb8204e-5e62-40f2-a319-5b2d9b261167