Xbox accesories not working, post created after communication with microsoft support

Discus and support Xbox accesories not working, post created after communication with microsoft support in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; OKAY SO LET'S DO THIS ! (i'm going to give you as most detail as i can) Seriously, i bought the xbox elite controller for my PC ( by the way amazing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NoMoreMind13, Feb 15, 2017.

1. NoMoreMind13
    NoMoreMind13 Guest

Xbox accesories not working, post created after communication with microsoft support

OKAY SO LET'S DO THIS ! (i'm going to give you as most detail as i can)

Seriously, i bought the xbox elite controller for my PC ( by the way amazing package and amazing product (even if you can't remap the button to a key on your keyboard on PC >.<)) and it worked out fine. i remapped the button with the app everything
    was great.

But know everything changed. When i try to launch the app i have to wait for at least
    twenty second because both the configuration or info button are unclickable ( i got a
    high end PC so yes it's a lot). Then suddently i can click on it again! However my current configuration
    does not show off on the picture of the controller and the picture itself vanish after i click on the configuration button. Within a fraction of a second the app sort of restart, i still can't click on the button before a considerable amount of time
    and it does it over and over.

Once out of ten however, the app get it right, i mean all the button are suddently clickable, my xbox tag appear on the top of the windows as long as my current configuration. I then proceed to click on the configuration button and remap my controller, as i
    do so the app run normally, but as soon as i try to save the changes it freeze.

A can close it but i can't reopen it because the process is blocked (i can't shut it down through the TaskManager or even with a taskkill command on the CMD i have to wait)

So now, of course i tried to restart my PC, my PC is up to date, i did
    uninstall and reinstall the app, and checked the controller's driver.

I reached out to both the microsoft and windows support wich both redirected me to each other or here.

i'd like to thank the people who tried to help me sincerely, but i'd also like to get my problem fixed ^^

there is apparently a case file :1374742342

Thank you for your considaration and for your time

(i think i'm understadable but english is not my native language so .. sorry)

:)

NoMoreMind13, Feb 15, 2017
  2. TeamCoffee
    TeamCoffee Guest
    Complaint 2: So we are now on Day 11! Missing $25 Visa code

Currently waiting on 56,000 points being deposited into my xbox live account.

Are support forums always this terrible with communication. This email says to come here and make a post and their working hours are

9-5 yet no one has revived a reply.

What is going on Microsoft?

TeamCoffee, Feb 15, 2017
  3. Aeryn Leigh
    Aeryn Leigh Guest
    Bad gears of war 2 code

Per Ryan B at xbox support I am posting here to inform the promotions team that my gears of war 2 code is not working and he has created a case for your review after our live chat about it.

Please contact me asap with a new code at [Mod Removed - Please do not post personal information]

Thanks for your assistance with this issue.

Aeryn Leigh, Feb 15, 2017
  4. Xbox accesories not working, post created after communication with microsoft support

Hi,

We recommend running the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this
    link
    . This may help in resolving issues regarding digital contents downloaded from the Windows Store.

If the same instance occurs, kindly access this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Search if there are any updates available for the Xbox app.

Let us know how it goes.

Catherine Cus., Feb 15, 2017
  5. NoMoreMind13
    NoMoreMind13 Guest
    Thank you for your answer,

the troubleshooter has detected that the windows store cache "mays be" dammaged, but it didn't do anything about it. What can i do about it ?

As for the version of the app i'm using, as i said i've already desinstall and reinstall it.

NoMoreMind13, Feb 15, 2017
  6. Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Let’s manually reset the Windows Store cache. Here are the steps:

1. Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
    2. Type WSReset.exe and click OK.The Store and a command prompt will now open with any message.
    3. The command prompt will automatically close after the Store's cache has been reset.
    After resetting, follow the steps on how to check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. This is for us to make sure that the Xbox application you're using have all the latest updates needed.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Catherine Cus., Nov 2, 2018
  7. NoMoreMind13 Win User

Thank you for your answer,

the troubleshooter has detected that the windows store cache "mays be" dammaged, but it didn't do anything about it. What can i do about it ?

As for the version of the app i'm using, as i said i've already desinstall and reinstall it.
  8. Catherine Cus. Win User

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Let’s manually reset the Windows Store cache. Here are the steps:

1. Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
    2. Type WSReset.exe and click OK.The Store and a command prompt will now open with any message.
    3. The command prompt will automatically close after the Store's cache has been reset.
    After resetting, follow the steps on how to check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. This is for us to make sure that the Xbox application you're using have all the latest updates needed.

We'll be waiting for your response.
  9. Catherine Cus. Win User

Hi,

We recommend running the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this
    link
    . This may help in resolving issues regarding digital contents downloaded from the Windows Store.

If the same instance occurs, kindly access this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Search if there are any updates available for the Xbox app.

Let us know how it goes.
  10. Eric Sauco Win User

new controller won't turn on using official charge packs

Nicrosoft rechargable batteries has a microchip that recognize if the product it is install on is a microsoft product or a 3rd party and won't work for 3rd parties accesories.
  11. lauwag Win User

Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ

after talking to Microsoft support, they told me that this is a common problem and they're working on a fix.

You can create a new local user and log in on the Xbox App there, at least that worked for me. Sucks tho.
Thema:

1. Xbox accesories not working, post created after communication with microsoft support - Similar Threads - accesories working post

2. Xbox Accesories Xbox elite series 2 0x800708CA

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accesories Xbox elite series 2 0x800708CA: Здравствуйте! Приобрел геймпад xbox elite series 2. Установил последние обновления windows 10 pro. Установил приложение Xbox Accesories. При попытке настроить появляется ошибка 0x800708CA,...
  3. XBOX accesories Windows 10 app wont let me configure.

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX accesories Windows 10 app wont let me configure.: I just bought an Elite 2 Xbox controller and the Windows 10 accessory app will not let me configure. The word configure is on the app but I can not press or highlight it. Below it states I...
  4. Xbox Accesories Isn’t Working Correctly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accesories Isn’t Working Correctly: So, I had to use the Xbox Accesories app to configure my controls to adapt to my broken controller and the games I play. After configuring the controls for only a day, it keeps automatically...
  5. XBox Accesories App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Accesories App: I have an Xbox Elite controller. I have already downloaded the app and have used it thi MAP BUTTONS etc, etc. ( The past 3 days the App WILL NOT LOAD) What do I do when I buy a $150 controller and...
  6. Accesories

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accesories: What is the best brand of steering wheel and pedals for FH3? 7e14c3b7-ea40-4d1a-a41e-45ef09f17a12
  7. KI accesories

in XBoX Games and Apps
    KI accesories: So...where can I equip or unequip them? Played before season 2 and unlocked a few for B. Orchid, now I can't find a place to customize my toon. 6505b7f1-ab0c-44f9-85aa-b97af33c989e
  8. Riptor's accesories discussion and sugestions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Riptor's accesories discussion and sugestions: Hi gus, I decided to open this topic to help or inspire Iron Galaxy to choose some "accesorie models" for Riptor. DH did take some inspiration from Ultron to do C.Jago's accesories and the turned...
  9. Courier collected Xbox One console with accesories but returned without Accessories

in XBoX on Consoles
    Courier collected Xbox One console with accesories but returned without Accessories: The Courier collected ny Xbox One on 2 May and said he needed to take the Accesories with as well. He returned the Console today. But without any Accessories namely. Controller HDMI cable and...
  10. Need to download xbox accesories app onto Xbox One.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to download xbox accesories app onto Xbox One.: My son mistakenly deleted it. The app is not unavalible on xbox store anymore. How can I gain access to download again? bfb8204e-5e62-40f2-a319-5b2d9b261167