XBOX accesories Windows 10 app wont let me configure.

Discus and support XBOX accesories Windows 10 app wont let me configure. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just bought an Elite 2 Xbox controller and the Windows 10 accessory app will not let me configure. The word configure is on the app but I can not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by R1ckRo11ed, Jan 17, 2020.

1. R1ckRo11ed
    R1ckRo11ed Guest

I just bought an Elite 2 Xbox controller and the Windows 10 accessory app will not let me configure. The word configure is on the app but I can not press or highlight it.

• Below it states I have to have the latest update or later. I have the most recent update, I am on 1903.
    • I log in via my Microsoft account, which is associated with this Gamer tag.
    • I do not have an xbox, and this is an Old gamer tag from back when I did own an xbox.
    • I am plugged in via the included USB C- USB B cable directly to the Laptop.
    • The controller is 100% recognized and works in game. (but i want to make a custom profile)

Why can't I configure the controller? I am out 180 dollars?

:)

R1ckRo11ed, Jan 17, 2020
  2. TylerWScott Win User

Have you tried to reset the controllers connection
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi R1ckRo11ed,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox Elite Controller on your Windows 10 PC. To troubleshoot this, you may want to try

updating your Xbox Controller

I hope this helps.
  4. R1ckRo11ed Win User

Have you tried to reset the controllers connection
    As in unplug and plug it back in? Yes, i have used multiple USB ports, and they all work. I have not tried to re-establish the blue tooth connection because i have not been using it wireless, but it does work wireless.
  5. R1ckRo11ed Win User

Hi ,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox Elite Controller on your Windows 10 PC. To troubleshoot this, you may want to try

updating your Xbox Controller

I hope this helps.
    I have already installed the latest drive for the Elite 2. The Xbox accessories app recognizes the controller, and i can test the controller inside the app by pressing buttons. It says i need to update, and i have already. I have tried WSREset and the
    other powershell thing.

[​IMG]
  6. DUFFMANN7 Win User

Xbox One Elite controller not working anymore after (failed?) Xbox Accessories firmware upgrade

Just used xbox accesories in windows 10 anniversary to update my xbox one controller and now is bricked. This is *** ridiculous.
Thema:

1. XBOX accesories Windows 10 app wont let me configure. - Similar Threads - accesories Windows app

2. Xbox Accesories Xbox elite series 2 0x800708CA

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accesories Xbox elite series 2 0x800708CA: Здравствуйте! Приобрел геймпад xbox elite series 2. Установил последние обновления windows 10 pro. Установил приложение Xbox Accesories. При попытке настроить появляется ошибка 0x800708CA,...
  3. Xbox Accesories Isn’t Working Correctly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accesories Isn’t Working Correctly: So, I had to use the Xbox Accesories app to configure my controls to adapt to my broken controller and the games I play. After configuring the controls for only a day, it keeps automatically...
  4. XBox Accesories App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Accesories App: I have an Xbox Elite controller. I have already downloaded the app and have used it thi MAP BUTTONS etc, etc. ( The past 3 days the App WILL NOT LOAD) What do I do when I buy a $150 controller and...
  5. Accesories

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accesories: What is the best brand of steering wheel and pedals for FH3? 7e14c3b7-ea40-4d1a-a41e-45ef09f17a12
  6. Xbox accesories not working, post created after communication with microsoft support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox accesories not working, post created after communication with microsoft support: OKAY SO LET'S DO THIS ! (i'm going to give you as most detail as i can) Seriously, i bought the xbox elite controller for my PC ( by the way amazing package and amazing product (even if you can't...
  7. KI accesories

in XBoX Games and Apps
    KI accesories: So...where can I equip or unequip them? Played before season 2 and unlocked a few for B. Orchid, now I can't find a place to customize my toon. 6505b7f1-ab0c-44f9-85aa-b97af33c989e
  8. Riptor's accesories discussion and sugestions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Riptor's accesories discussion and sugestions: Hi gus, I decided to open this topic to help or inspire Iron Galaxy to choose some "accesorie models" for Riptor. DH did take some inspiration from Ultron to do C.Jago's accesories and the turned...
  9. Courier collected Xbox One console with accesories but returned without Accessories

in XBoX on Consoles
    Courier collected Xbox One console with accesories but returned without Accessories: The Courier collected ny Xbox One on 2 May and said he needed to take the Accesories with as well. He returned the Console today. But without any Accessories namely. Controller HDMI cable and...
  10. Need to download xbox accesories app onto Xbox One.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to download xbox accesories app onto Xbox One.: My son mistakenly deleted it. The app is not unavalible on xbox store anymore. How can I gain access to download again? bfb8204e-5e62-40f2-a319-5b2d9b261167