XBOX accesories Windows 10 app wont let me configure.

Discus and support XBOX accesories Windows 10 app wont let me configure. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just bought an Elite 2 Xbox controller and the Windows 10 accessory app will not let me configure. The word configure is on the app but I can not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by R1ckRo11ed, Jan 17, 2020.

1. R1ckRo11ed
    R1ckRo11ed Guest

I just bought an Elite 2 Xbox controller and the Windows 10 accessory app will not let me configure. The word configure is on the app but I can not press or highlight it.

• Below it states I have to have the latest update or later. I have the most recent update, I am on 1903.
    • I log in via my Microsoft account, which is associated with this Gamer tag.
    • I do not have an xbox, and this is an Old gamer tag from back when I did own an xbox.
    • I am plugged in via the included USB C- USB B cable directly to the Laptop.
    • The controller is 100% recognized and works in game. (but i want to make a custom profile)

Why can't I configure the controller? I am out 180 dollars?

:)

R1ckRo11ed, Jan 17, 2020
  2. TylerWScott Win User

Have you tried to reset the controllers connection
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi R1ckRo11ed,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox Elite Controller on your Windows 10 PC. To troubleshoot this, you may want to try

updating your Xbox Controller

I hope this helps.
  4. R1ckRo11ed Win User

Have you tried to reset the controllers connection
    As in unplug and plug it back in? Yes, i have used multiple USB ports, and they all work. I have not tried to re-establish the blue tooth connection because i have not been using it wireless, but it does work wireless.
  5. R1ckRo11ed Win User

Hi ,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox Elite Controller on your Windows 10 PC. To troubleshoot this, you may want to try

updating your Xbox Controller

I hope this helps.
    I have already installed the latest drive for the Elite 2. The Xbox accessories app recognizes the controller, and i can test the controller inside the app by pressing buttons. It says i need to update, and i have already. I have tried WSREset and the
    other powershell thing.

[​IMG]
  6. Andr3wk92 Win User

Xbox X controller am PC über bluetooth verbinden

Hello,download Xbox Accesories App and update your controller firmware.(Connect your Controller with type C cable)

Also please let me know if Share Button works on Windows 10 games or Xbox Accesories App.
Thema:

1. XBOX accesories Windows 10 app wont let me configure. - Similar Threads - accesories Windows app

2. Xbox series X accesories

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X accesories: Good afternoon. I have a question. I want to buy madcatz te 2 for my xbox one x. Will it work on the next generation of consoles (xbox series X) or is it better to delay the purchase?...
  3. Xbox Accesories App Scaling Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Accesories App Scaling Issue: I have Windos 10 set to 300% scaling as I need this for readability. However, this causes issues with the Xbox Accesories App - half the config is off the bottom of the screen and there is no way...
  4. Having a problem configuring your Xbox Controller using Windows 10 'Xbox Accesories'?

in XBoX on Windows
    Having a problem configuring your Xbox Controller using Windows 10 'Xbox Accesories'?: This problem seemed to be a problem for other users of an Xbox controller and I was hoping that this might help others ...... I was not able to configure my new, Xbox One Wireless Controller using...
  5. Xbox one Accesories - USB Headset or Mic?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Accesories - USB Headset or Mic?: I am starting to stream on xbox using the Twitch App, i am playing racing games with a Logitech G920 which doesn't have a 3.5mm Jack. I'm struggling to find any information about if there are...
  6. Xbox Accesories Xbox elite series 2 0x800708CA

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accesories Xbox elite series 2 0x800708CA: Здравствуйте! Приобрел геймпад xbox elite series 2. Установил последние обновления windows 10 pro. Установил приложение Xbox Accesories. При попытке настроить появляется ошибка 0x800708CA,...
  7. Xbox Accesories Isn’t Working Correctly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accesories Isn’t Working Correctly: So, I had to use the Xbox Accesories app to configure my controls to adapt to my broken controller and the games I play. After configuring the controls for only a day, it keeps automatically...
  8. XBox Accesories App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Accesories App: I have an Xbox Elite controller. I have already downloaded the app and have used it thi MAP BUTTONS etc, etc. ( The past 3 days the App WILL NOT LOAD) What do I do when I buy a $150 controller and...
  9. Accesories

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accesories: What is the best brand of steering wheel and pedals for FH3? 7e14c3b7-ea40-4d1a-a41e-45ef09f17a12
  10. Courier collected Xbox One console with accesories but returned without Accessories

in XBoX on Consoles
    Courier collected Xbox One console with accesories but returned without Accessories: The Courier collected ny Xbox One on 2 May and said he needed to take the Accesories with as well. He returned the Console today. But without any Accessories namely. Controller HDMI cable and...