Xbox “Access to feature blocked”

Discus and support Xbox “Access to feature blocked” in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; In the xbox app when I hit the button to create a mew message it says the feature is blocked because of my privacy settings but I go to the website and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Dec man2, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Dec man2
    Dec man2 Guest

In the xbox app when I hit the button to create a mew message it says the feature is blocked because of my privacy settings but I go to the website and everything is allowed I don’t understand.

:)

Dec man2, Sep 1, 2019
  2. Arielle251 Win User

Access feature blocked

3. Zatomas Win User

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please be sure to have granted all the necessary access to data to the app. Follow the steps and instructions reported here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/security/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one

Hope it helps!
  4. y3rt Win User

Message don’t work.

Access to feature blocked.

You can't access this feature because

of how your account is set up. You can

change this by modifying your privacy

settings on Xbox.com
  5. wyatt_earp_fan Win User

"Access to Feature Blocked" Xbox Beta App

Hopefully only 24 hours. I got the same issue. I had changed my game pic and had one up of my face and only showing my wifes arm. I am wondering if thats how I got dinged. Stupid. So I changed it back to avatar and I was planning to put a different pic up.
  6. wyatt_earp_fan Win User

"Access to Feature Blocked" Xbox Beta App

Hey there SlayerAce!

According to the
    Xbox Live Enforcement
    website, those bans are typically 24 hours long. If that ban lasts longer, post back and let us know so we can take another look. :)
    Hopefully only 24 hours. I got the same issue. I had changed my game pic and had one up of my face and only showing my wifes arm. I am wondering if thats how I got dinged. Stupid. So I changed it back to avatar and I was planning to put a different pic up.
Thema:

1. Xbox “Access to feature blocked” - Similar Threads - “Access feature blocked”

2. “You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.”: So I recently reinstalled Battlefield 3 and I wanted to play multiplayer but it keeps on saying this same message “You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.” and...
  3. My Xbox says I’m connected but won’t let me access online features

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox says I’m connected but won’t let me access online features: So a couple of days ago i got on my xbox and connected my internet and i went to play online with friends and it said connect to xbox live even thought it showed my friends messages and even...
  4. Accessibility Features on Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accessibility Features on Xbox One: Xbox One offers a number of amazing features that can help gamers of all different abilities. The Adaptive Controller This controller was designed for gamers with limited mobility. Gamers can...
  5. Unable to access features in Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to access features in Forza Horizon 3: Hello, I have owned Forza Horizon 3 for about half a year now and just discovered that there are some features of the game that I for some reason, cannot access. The Auction House for one is still...
  6. "Access to Feature Blocked" when trying to access player profiles on the Xbox App on iOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Access to Feature Blocked" when trying to access player profiles on the Xbox App on iOS: If you get the following error message "Access to Feature Blocked" when trying to access player profiles on the Xbox App on iOS, perform the following the steps to resolve the issue: Log in on...
  7. Access o Feature Blocked [XBOX iPad App]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Access o Feature Blocked [XBOX iPad App]: Hi, For the last week through the Ipad XBOX app I cannot access my friends. I can see their status but when i select them I get an access to feature blocked message and advised to check my privacy...
  8. Can no longer send messages on iOS app. Get message saying "access to feature blocked"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can no longer send messages on iOS app. Get message saying "access to feature blocked": The full message says "Access to feature blocked. Sorry, there is a problem with your account. Sign into Xbox.com for more info." I have signed in and couldn't find anything there. I was using...
  9. "Access to feature blocked. Sorry, there's a problem with your account. Sign in to xbox.com ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Access to feature blocked. Sorry, there's a problem with your account. Sign in to xbox.com ...: Hi, I was using the Xbox app and I suddenly got this pop-up when I tried to accept a club invite. I've tried searching for an answer but I can't find a proper solution. Thanks for the help....
  10. "Access to Feature Blocked" Xbox Beta App

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Access to Feature Blocked" Xbox Beta App: The custom image feature has been suspended on my account due to "past behavior. I am well aware of the Terms and Conditions with the Xbox Beta app, and while the images I uploaded were slightly...