xbox accessible controller

Discus and support xbox accessible controller in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; was just wondering if I got one of the switches for the controller can it be programmed for multiple buttons or just one?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SMDeathPunch666, Jul 8, 2019.

1. xbox accessible controller

was just wondering if I got one of the switches for the controller can it be programmed for multiple buttons or just one?

:)

SMDeathPunch666, Jul 8, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

You can only have one specific button mapped for one input/output at a given time. You'd need to get more peripherals/buttons if you intend on defining your set-up more.
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there SMDeathPunch,

You can always map the buttons to whichever buttons you would like to use with the different devices that you attach to the controller but you cannot have multiple functions set for 1 button at the same time. So you can always take advantage of the different
    profiles on the controller itself. You would be able to set up different presets per profile so if you want to play a different game with a different layout you would simply need to switch the profile on the controller.

You can find more information in the support article linked below.

I hope this helps!
  4. WhirlwindAlloy Win User

5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox accessibility controller

That was the plan with the xbox accessibility controller, and I don't think any other company has come closer to make gaming more accessible to the differently abled community

If you have suggestions:
    https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/
  6. Flymonkey102 Win User

Is there a Move Navigation Controller for Xbox

Not currently but there is an open order for an accessibility controller. Check it out

here!
Thema:

1. xbox accessible controller - Similar Threads - accessible controller

2. Unable to access parts of Forza Horizon 4 on PC due to "Parental Controls"!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access parts of Forza Horizon 4 on PC due to "Parental Controls"!: I cannot access the Auction House, community blueprints, vinyls and decals due to “LOCKED PRIVELAGE: This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings.” I play Forza Horizon 4...
  3. Need help on xbox accessible controllers and configuration for disabled son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help on xbox accessible controllers and configuration for disabled son: just read about Xbox Adaptive Controllr and think it'd be great for my disabled son. But i know nothing about customizing/configuring for his use. Is there any tips on how to get help?...
  4. Xbox accessibility controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox accessibility controller: I was very excited when I heard the news that Xbox had developed an accessibility controller. However after seeing the product. I realized it was not developed for me or those with similar...
  5. Can't access volume on controllers no sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access volume on controllers no sound: we have no sound coming through headset on either controller. Bought new headset today still no sound. The volume option is greyed out in settings so I can't adjust. Have reset the console still...
  6. Got Sea of Thieves Controller. No ferryman access code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got Sea of Thieves Controller. No ferryman access code.: So I pre-ordered the Sea of Thieves Controller awhile ago, and eventually received it. After I received it, I learned that it was supposed to come with a code for the Ferryman Outfit/Weapons....
  7. Can't access volume on controllers no sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access volume on controllers no sound: we have no sound coming through headset on either controller. Bought new headset today still no sound. The volume option is greyed out in settings so I can't adjust. Have reset the console still...
  8. reset the parental control access code on Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    reset the parental control access code on Xbox 360?: A week ago I bought a used xbox, however it seems to me that it has parental control activated, I do not know the access code, is there a way that I can restore it? Follow the steps on that page:...
  9. Cannot access cloud storage- unable to control (prevent) synce

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot access cloud storage- unable to control (prevent) synce: I doubt this will get traction, as I see the exact question posted and unanswered from as much as 2 years ago, but, here goes...... Issue: cannot access cloud storage Specific example: AC...
  10. cant access anything on the console. signed out and tells me to sign in with controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant access anything on the console. signed out and tells me to sign in with controller: so i was playing xbox one today. suddenly my profile signs out and tells me to sign in using the controller. ok sure.... problem is.. i only use a controller and for some reason i cant get...