Xbox accessories and triggers

Discus and support Xbox accessories and triggers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello microsoft staff. Recently I bought my new Xbox series controller and downloaded this utility. I need to swap Left Button to Left Trigger.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Leo Romanenkov, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Xbox accessories and triggers

Hello microsoft staff.

Recently I bought my new Xbox series controller and downloaded this utility. I need to swap Left Button to Left Trigger. Hovewer I dont see a possibility to do this in my profile becase there is no any Trigger selection on the switch menu!!! What is wrong with triggers?

I use Windows 10 21H2.

:)

Leo Romanenkov, Aug 5, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Leo

Are you referring to the regular Xbox wireless controller or elite series controller?

If it's Elite Series

Do you have connected the controller via cable or wifi?

And is this specific configuration the one that you're not able to see?
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Problemas con mi control ELITE Xbox one[Problems with my control ELITE Xbox one]

4. FinalAnswer-9E31A0E8 Win User

elite controller trigger swap

Hello!

Trigger swapping is a feature that has been added to the Xbox Accessories app in the NXOE preview and in the current version of the Xbox Accessories app for Windows (which you can get in the Windows Store).
  5. smurfLAX28 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller 2 short trigger issues

I understand that... I am saying that my trigger just simply doesnt work at all if it is set for short trigger, even in the accessories app

On both triggers
  6. FearedNightmare Win User

Xbox One Elite Controller RT Not Working With Some Games

Were you using the trigger stops? If you were then the problem might be that the game expects a full press down on the trigger. You can resolve this by going in the Xbox Accessories App and changing the strength of the trigger to 0%-50% instead of 0%-100%

This will ensure that when the triggerstops are active (which are located at approx. 50% of a trigger push) that the trigger is actually signaling a 100% press down on the trigger
Thema:

1. Xbox accessories and triggers - Similar Threads - accessories triggers

2. What is wrong with my Xbox accessories app?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is wrong with my Xbox accessories app?: What is wrong with xbox accessories my controller is fine but the profiles are screwed I can maintain my settings in game. Disabling steam xbox support doesn't help. I've tried reinstalling. Im...
  3. Xbox Accessories App needing fixed: x axis flipping and full button mapping freedom:

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Accessories App needing fixed: x axis flipping and full button mapping freedom:: There's some things the Xbox accessories app won't let you do like X axis flipping of the sticks. There's two reasons why one would want to do this . One is if you want a 180 a fight stick for...
  4. Xbox Controller Not Responding/Not showing up in Xbox Accessories Wired to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Controller Not Responding/Not showing up in Xbox Accessories Wired to PC: I performed all troubleshooting tips utilizing device manager and the xbox apps. My PC saw the xbox controller, but steam and the xbox apps did not show it. The solution was to add the controller...
  5. Xbox Accessories App: Remapping Triggers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Accessories App: Remapping Triggers: I have been through a few forums regarding this topic and have gained good explanations and reasoning. However, in the Xbox Accessories App, the reason I am trying to remap my triggers is so that...
  6. Please allow us to swap triggers with bumpers in Xbox Accessories

in XboX Insiders
    Please allow us to swap triggers with bumpers in Xbox Accessories: Today I got surgery on my shoulder due to a dislocation I received a month ago. Ugh, I know, I can't play video games anymore. Trying to play Call of Duty Cold War Zombies, it's a two trigger...
  7. Please make the accessories app able to remap triggers on all controllers, not just elite ones

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please make the accessories app able to remap triggers on all controllers, not just elite ones: I love SSX 3, and the backwards compatibility control scheme is completely messed up on the xbox one controller. The 2012 reboot did the controls perfectly on the one controller. I dont have an...
  8. Elite Controller Trigger Vibration Setting in Accessories App NOT affecting gameplay in Halo 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Trigger Vibration Setting in Accessories App NOT affecting gameplay in Halo 5: Hi there, When I change the Trigger Vibration intensity on my Elite Controller through the Accessories App. This does not transfer into Halo 5. Even with Trigger Vibration set to 0 in the...
  9. Xbox Accessory App Trigger button swap

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessory App Trigger button swap: Why is there no option to swap the triggers with other buttons? 81905eab-56b8-4d82-8fdc-fbd484af5c3f
  10. Xbox One Elite Controller Accessories App Trigger Sensitivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Accessories App Trigger Sensitivity: In the Accessories App for the Xbox One Elite Controller under the Trigger Sensitivity section which is the max threshold and minimum threshold. Trigger sensitivity. You can customize the...