Xbox Accessories App configuration not working (Windows 10)

Discus and support Xbox Accessories App configuration not working (Windows 10) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Greetings ^_^ I'm having an issue with the Xbox accessories App on my Windows 10 I use an elite series 2 controller which I'd like to configure... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WCleggs, Jul 15, 2020.

1. /u/WCleggs
    /u/WCleggs Guest

Greetings ^_^

I'm having an issue with the Xbox accessories App on my Windows 10

I use an elite series 2 controller which I'd like to configure through the App

however, even though the controller is connected through a USB cable the configurations don't want to open up even though the controller is plugged in through a USB cable

submitted by /u/WCleggs
    [link] [comments]

/u/WCleggs, Jul 15, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. BroHammersley Win User

Configuring XBOX-One Elite Controller on Windows 10

Hey tobidererste,

Are you speaking of the Xbox Accessories app? Just search for "Xbox Accessories" in the Windows 10 Store and you can use that app to configure your Elite controller for your Windows 10 device.

Does that answer your question?

Thanks!

~Hammer
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Controller deadzones

4. Echo4Ent Win User

Sprint on controller

5. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite Controller update erforderlich [Translation - Elite controller update required]

Hi Helmut,

Thanks for keeping us updated with your reply. Since you have updated your PC to the latest Windows build, if you're having trouble

updating the Elite controller using the Xbox Accessories app
    , then there may be an issue with the app itself if it isn't allowing you to update the controller. You may wish to run the App troubleshooter to see if there may be something with the app itself
    that requires a "fix". Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

In regard to configuring your Elite controller, you would need the Xbox Accessories app for that as well: Use the Xbox
    Accessories app to configure your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

If you continue to experience issues updating or configuring your Elite controller using your Windows 10 PC, then you may need to attempt to do so from a different PC or an Xbox One console.

I hope that this helps a bit more and please let us know the results.
  6. WorthSkydiver7 Win User

xbox 1 controller

Hi

If you are accessing the games through the windows 10 platform you need to download the Xbox accessories app from the windows app store and configure the controller. This allows you to see the controller working. If your computer does not have Wifi enabled
    drivers you need to connect a USB 2.0 from from controller to computer for it to work.
Thema:

1. Xbox Accessories App configuration not working (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - Accessories App configuration

2. Xbox Accessories - Configure button from app not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accessories - Configure button from app not working: Hello, I have a problem. Since last update the configure button from xbox accesories app not working, i press but nothing happens. I tried to uninstall, reinstall, delete data but no change....
  3. Xbox Accessories App Cannot Configure Elite Series 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accessories App Cannot Configure Elite Series 2: I am using Windows 10. When I click the "Configure" button on the Xbox Accessories application and window briefly appears with the Xbox logo that looks like the application is attempting to sign...
  4. Xbox Accessories App Not Letting Me Configure

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accessories App Not Letting Me Configure: Hello! I just got an Xbox Elite 2 controller and am trying to use the Accessories App on my PC to configure profiles, etc. When I open the app I can see a button to configure the controller, but...
  5. Cannot configure xbox elite series 2 in Accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot configure xbox elite series 2 in Accessories app: (As I was unsure where to post this question i posted this both in Apps and games and here) So I just got my Elite Series 2 and connected it to my win10 PC Launched the Accessories app, updated...
  6. Cannot configure xbox elite series 2 in Accessories app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot configure xbox elite series 2 in Accessories app: So I just got my Elite Series 2 and connected it to my win10 PC Launched the Accessories app, updated the controller and tried to press 'configure' on the app Upon pressing, a grey box briefly...
  7. XBox Accessories App won't keep my configuration on Bluetooth

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Accessories App won't keep my configuration on Bluetooth: I recently downloaded the Xbox Accessories app for my XBox controller when I opened it, it says 'This controller is connected via Bluetooth. Connect with a USB cable to configure it.' So I...
  8. Unable to Delete old Controller Configurations in Xbox accessories app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Delete old Controller Configurations in Xbox accessories app: I can't seem to be able to delete my old xbox one elite controller configurations in the Xbox accessories app for windows 10. Whenever I hit the "delete" button, nothing happens. Does anyone else...
  9. Can't bring up configure menu in xbox accessories app (windows), anybody got a fix for this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't bring up configure menu in xbox accessories app (windows), anybody got a fix for this?: As mentioned above I can't access the configure option of the Xbox accessories app. The only thing that appears is a white themed window with the version number and copyright. When I click on the...
  10. Cant save any configurations in win10 Xbox Accessories one elite controller app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant save any configurations in win10 Xbox Accessories one elite controller app: Selecting community configurations and adding one I get a grey bar saying Added but it does not show up in list and I can go to the same game config and add it over and over again without it being...