Xbox Accessories app is asking me to get May 2019 update for Elite Controller 2

Discus and support Xbox Accessories app is asking me to get May 2019 update for Elite Controller 2 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Even though my windows version is up to date, my xbox accessories is still asking me to get windows 10 May 2019 or later update. I've already signed in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HeesungKo, Jan 14, 2020.

1. HeesungKo
    HeesungKo Guest

Even though my windows version is up to date, my xbox accessories is still asking me to get windows 10 May 2019 or later update. I've already signed in my microsoft account on my windows and my controller is connected to USB.

If anyone can suggest any possible fix for this issue, I'd appreciate it

:)

HeesungKo, Jan 14, 2020
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

3. aTrippy KiD Win User

Just update and then maybe youll get a newer update if not then may 2019 in the newest elite controller update.
  4. napalm 31337 Win User

Now that you share with us your Windows version 1809, that is a September 2018, is clear why software ask for a May 2019 update, but at the moment the latest build is September 2019. I hope this is a usefull info for you.
  5. KilRoY1166 Win User

Hello and welcome,

You can try if you have not already done so by following the instructions on this page:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-hk/help/4028685/windows-10-get-the-update

The update you are looking for has created the same problem in many and corresponds to the 1903 version of Windows.

Unfortunately, some have been forced to reinstall windows from disk image available on ms site.

Or if you known the KB##### number of the update could try to see if in the update catalog there is also this:

You can try to.follow the instructions from here:

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-download-and-install-windows-10-cumulative-updates-manually?amp

Or directly from catalogue site:

https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/
  6. HeesungKo Win User

No luck with that :(

Still asking me to get update. Is there a way to manually download May update and override it? Hopefully it fixes the issue
Thema:

1. Xbox Accessories app is asking me to get May 2019 update for Elite Controller 2 - Similar Threads - Accessories app asking

2. PC Xbox accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Xbox accessories app: I keep having an issue with the PC version of the xbox accessories app. Whenever I try to remap the paddles for my elite controller, it won't show them. I can't scroll down to show them, I can't...
  3. Xbox Accessories App Won't Launch on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Accessories App Won't Launch on Xbox One: I already posted a similar question, but the issue was never resolved, so I'm posting again to get eyes on it again. I've tried power cycling the system (including a physical one), restarting the...
  4. XBox Accessories App Bluetooth Issue

in XboX Insiders
    XBox Accessories App Bluetooth Issue: So I bought an Elite 2 recently, every time I need to config I have to connect it via cable, annoying and inconvenient for sure but not the end of the world, but seriously why? My biggest problem...
  5. Xbox Accessories App Won't Launch on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Accessories App Won't Launch on Xbox One: I've tried power cycling the system and restarting the application, but still, every time I try to launch the Xbox Accessories application, it shows the app logo, then closes to the home screen....
  6. New issue with Xbox Elite controller and accessories app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New issue with Xbox Elite controller and accessories app: Recent issue surfaced wither with the new elite controller dropping or update on the xbox console. You all know that one of the benefits of having an elite controller is all the customizing you...
  7. When xbox elite controller wont connect to accessories app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When xbox elite controller wont connect to accessories app: I was going crazy trying to figure why i couldn't connect to the app, hopefully this helps 1st try connecting your old controller with the usb and connect to the app it should then unplug it it...
  8. Xbox accessories app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox accessories app.: I like the app but I wish it had a toggle button feature where you could make any button toggle because certain games don't have toggle aim down sights or toggle sprint it gets tiring sometimes to...
  9. Xbox Accessories App Cannot Configure Elite Series 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accessories App Cannot Configure Elite Series 2: I am using Windows 10. When I click the "Configure" button on the Xbox Accessories application and window briefly appears with the Xbox logo that looks like the application is attempting to sign...
  10. Xbox Accessories App Not Letting Me Configure

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accessories App Not Letting Me Configure: Hello! I just got an Xbox Elite 2 controller and am trying to use the Accessories App on my PC to configure profiles, etc. When I open the app I can see a button to configure the controller, but...