Xbox Accessories app not actually saving data to Elite controller

Discus and support Xbox Accessories app not actually saving data to Elite controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After my inital setup of my Elite controller, the mapping was fine. However using the app now, it refuses to save the device name when I edit it, and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LyraBlack, Aug 1, 2020.

1. LyraBlack
    LyraBlack Guest

After my inital setup of my Elite controller, the mapping was fine. However using the app now, it refuses to save the device name when I edit it, and the mapping data resets after i reconnect the controller. The PC app can work perfectly, but when i reconnect
    to my Xbox One it refuses to sync data, and therefore i cannot remap for my games. This is incredibly disappointing and frustrating.

Maybe the app needs a fix?

Edit: the settings i save on PC are not ruined by the Xbox app not showing proper data, so this isnt an emergency. Just annoying having to switch devices for maintenance

:)

LyraBlack, Aug 1, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Elite Controller

3. Shaggy2000 Win User

XBOX 1 ELTITE CONTROLLER SET UP

4. Jomari Arc Win User

Elite Contoller community configurations

Hi,

It appears that the issue is specifically with your Xbox Elite Controller. Here is a

link
    on how to use the Xbox Accessories app to configure your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller.

We'll keep an eye on your response.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

ELITE controller

6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Elite Controller Paddles Not Working

Thema:

1. Xbox Accessories app not actually saving data to Elite controller - Similar Threads - Accessories app actually

2. Xbox Accessory app for windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Accessory app for windows 10: Let us map keyboard inputs to the controller. It allows for more flexible use of the controller in games that don't directly have controller support, but rely primarily on keyboard inputs, and for...
  3. Xbox Accessories App configuration not working (Windows 10)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Accessories App configuration not working (Windows 10): Greetings ^_^ I'm having an issue with the Xbox accessories App on my Windows 10 I use an elite series 2 controller which I'd like to configure through the App however, even though the...
  4. Xbox Accessories app problem (June 2020)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accessories app problem (June 2020): Hello everybody Since two days ago the Xbox Accessories app's main three options are all greyed out. The app normaly recognizes my controller be it wired or wireless with the official dongle,...
  5. Remap Xbox One normal controller’s LT to B using REWASD App (Xbox Accessories incapable)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remap Xbox One normal controller’s LT to B using REWASD App (Xbox Accessories incapable): Title says it all: Remap Xbox One normal controller’s LT to B using REWASD App. The Xbox Accessories alone is incapable of performing this remapping. f9030b8e-1441-49dc-b676-71ef7f84a60f
  6. Xbox Accessories - Configure button from app not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accessories - Configure button from app not working: Hello, I have a problem. Since last update the configure button from xbox accesories app not working, i press but nothing happens. I tried to uninstall, reinstall, delete data but no change....
  7. Xbox accessories app not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox accessories app not working: My Xbox accessories app won’t open. When I click it, it tries to load and then takes me right back to the home screen. I’ve restarted, shut down, and reset to factory settings (saving my apps and...
  8. Renaming Elite controllers in the Xbox Accessories app is broken

in XboX Insiders
    Renaming Elite controllers in the Xbox Accessories app is broken: I have 2 Elite controllers, one named "Xbox" and one named "PC". When I open the Xbox Accessories app, now the one named "Xbox" shows as "Xbox Elite Wireless Controller". When I go into the...
  9. Xbox Accessories App Not Working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accessories App Not Working: Hello! I just got an Xbox Elite 2 controller and am trying to use the Accessories App on my PC to configure profiles, etc. When I open the app I can see a button to configure the controller, but...
  10. Xbox Accessories App Won't Launch (Crashes before app even starts)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Accessories App Won't Launch (Crashes before app even starts): I have tried the following - Offline System Update - Restarting Console - Reset But Keep App and Games - Power Cycle Please note that the Xbox Accessories App is preinstalled in the Xbox One...