Xbox Accessories app not actually saving data to Elite controller

Discus and support Xbox Accessories app not actually saving data to Elite controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After my inital setup of my Elite controller, the mapping was fine. However using the app now, it refuses to save the device name when I edit it, and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LyraBlack, Aug 1, 2020.

1. LyraBlack
    LyraBlack Guest

After my inital setup of my Elite controller, the mapping was fine. However using the app now, it refuses to save the device name when I edit it, and the mapping data resets after i reconnect the controller. The PC app can work perfectly, but when i reconnect
    to my Xbox One it refuses to sync data, and therefore i cannot remap for my games. This is incredibly disappointing and frustrating.

Maybe the app needs a fix?

Edit: the settings i save on PC are not ruined by the Xbox app not showing proper data, so this isnt an emergency. Just annoying having to switch devices for maintenance

:)

LyraBlack, Aug 1, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Elite Controller

3. Shaggy2000 Win User

XBOX 1 ELTITE CONTROLLER SET UP

4. Jomari Arc Win User

Elite Contoller community configurations

Hi,

It appears that the issue is specifically with your Xbox Elite Controller. Here is a

link
    on how to use the Xbox Accessories app to configure your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller.

We'll keep an eye on your response.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

ELITE controller

6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Elite Controller Paddles Not Working

Thema:

1. Xbox Accessories app not actually saving data to Elite controller - Similar Threads - Accessories app actually

2. Windows 10 Xbox Accessories App Not Saving Layouts

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox Accessories App Not Saving Layouts: The Windows 10 Xbox Accessories App on my gaming PC stopped working this morning and I've tried everything but I can't get it to work. I can go into the app, make a layout for the controller, and...
  3. Xbox One X - Accessories App won't open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X - Accessories App won't open: I just bought and sync'd the MS wireless headset last night. The console 'Accessories App' launched for a second and then failed. Now it will only show the splash screen. I have reset the...
  4. Xbox accessories app doesnt show controller colour correctly (Win 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox accessories app doesnt show controller colour correctly (Win 10): Its rather annoying to have purposefully bought two different colour controllers to not mix them up, but then in the accessories app it displays them both as black, and doesnt even let you change...
  5. Xbox Accessories app on PC dosnt work properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Accessories app on PC dosnt work properly: Hi so my problem is this, i bought a new xbox controller, i plug it via usb to pc and downloaded the Xbox accessories app from store, i start and everything works fine, i even did the firmware...
  6. A request to add invert x-axis for accessories app

in XboX Insiders
    A request to add invert x-axis for accessories app: We are able to invert the y-axis but not the x-axis on the accessories app. There are certain games like Ninja Gaiden Black that would benefit greatly from us being able to invert the x-axis....
  7. Xbox Accessories App Can't Configure Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accessories App Can't Configure Elite Series 2 Controller: Before I begin, let me state that I have done all the standard things: update everything everywhere, turn off and on, factory reset, uninstall/reinstall, scan the internet, etc., so don't ask. I...
  8. Wireless headset not recognized by xbox accessories app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset not recognized by xbox accessories app.: I have a PDP LVL 50 WIRELESS headset that was about 6 months old all of a sudden not being recognized by the xbox accessories app. Still under warranty I contacted pdp and they sent me a brand new...
  9. Xbox Accessories App Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Accessories App Bug: I just downloaded community profiles off of the Xbox accessories app, but somehow the behaviour of the rumble is completely different when I leave the preset settings. In my case rumble for the...
  10. Xbox wireless controller won't work in Accessories app test mode (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox wireless controller won't work in Accessories app test mode (PC): I tried to test the controller buttons in Xbox Accessories app on Win10, but the test mode wouldn't work at all. 1403fd05-1850-49ce-89ac-c463093f6d10