Xbox Accessories app not available on Windows 10

Discus and support Xbox Accessories app not available on Windows 10 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Cannot install on new Windows 10 PC. [img] Any help appreciated. 2652e25b-5ee0-4b08-9cbc-ebdd9ac7d616 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rdeleonp, Dec 11, 2016.

1. rdeleonp
    rdeleonp Guest

Cannot install on new Windows 10 PC.

Xbox Accessories app not available on Windows 10 [​IMG]

Any help appreciated.

:)

rdeleonp, Dec 11, 2016
  2. Jomari Arc
    Jomari Arc Guest
    XBOX One Elite Controller - How to Turn Hair Trigger Locks OFF

Thank you for your reply. Xbox Accessories App is only available on Windows 10, you need to upgrade your system to Windows 10 for you to download the app. If your Hair Trigger is still not working after upgrading your system and installing Xbox Accessories
    App, we would suggest that you contact the developer of the game.

Jomari Arc, Dec 11, 2016
  3. Flo W.
    Flo W. Guest
    The Xbox Accessories app on PC needs to be fixed

...and the best thing ->Microsoft Solution for "XBox One Controller Update" indicates to this crap App!!!

Quote: "You can update your controller on a Windows 10 PC via the Xbox Accessories app. This app and feature is not available on previous versions of Windows."

Flo W., Dec 11, 2016
  4. Xbox Accessories app not available on Windows 10

Have you fully updated your Windows 10 PC yet?

Most (if not all) games and apps on the Windows Store do not show the download button until the system has been updated.

Internet Expert, Dec 11, 2016
  5. Jomari Arc Win User

XBOX One Elite Controller - How to Turn Hair Trigger Locks OFF

Thank you for your reply. Xbox Accessories App is only available on Windows 10, you need to upgrade your system to Windows 10 for you to download the app. If your Hair Trigger is still not working after upgrading your system and installing Xbox Accessories
    App, we would suggest that you contact the developer of the game.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Controller deadzones

7. Loraine Mon Win User

Xbox Accessories App not available on Windows 10 store

Hi,

To get the Xbox Accessories app on Windows 10, go to the Windows Store and search for Xbox Accessories.

The Xbox Accessories app is not available on previous versions of Windows.

If you can't find the app on Windows Store, you can clear and reset Windows Store cache then search for the app again.

To do this, follow the steps below:

1. Press Windows key+ R on your keyboard.

2. Type wsreset, and then hit Enter.

Let us know how it goes.
  8. Internet Expert Win User

Have you fully updated your Windows 10 PC yet?

Most (if not all) games and apps on the Windows Store do not show the download button until the system has been updated.
  9. Flo W. Win User

The Xbox Accessories app on PC needs to be fixed

...and the best thing ->Microsoft Solution for "XBox One Controller Update" indicates to this crap App!!!

Quote: "You can update your controller on a Windows 10 PC via the Xbox Accessories app. This app and feature is not available on previous versions of Windows."
Thema:

1. Xbox Accessories app not available on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Accessories app available

2. Xbox Accessory app for windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Accessory app for windows 10: Let us map keyboard inputs to the controller. It allows for more flexible use of the controller in games that don't directly have controller support, but rely primarily on keyboard inputs, and for...
  3. Xbox Accessories app not actually saving data to Elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories app not actually saving data to Elite controller: After my inital setup of my Elite controller, the mapping was fine. However using the app now, it refuses to save the device name when I edit it, and the mapping data resets after i reconnect the...
  4. Xbox Accessories App configuration not working (Windows 10)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Accessories App configuration not working (Windows 10): Greetings ^_^ I'm having an issue with the Xbox accessories App on my Windows 10 I use an elite series 2 controller which I'd like to configure through the App however, even though the...
  5. Xbox Accessories app problem (June 2020)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accessories app problem (June 2020): Hello everybody Since two days ago the Xbox Accessories app's main three options are all greyed out. The app normaly recognizes my controller be it wired or wireless with the official dongle,...
  6. Remap Xbox One normal controller’s LT to B using REWASD App (Xbox Accessories incapable)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remap Xbox One normal controller’s LT to B using REWASD App (Xbox Accessories incapable): Title says it all: Remap Xbox One normal controller’s LT to B using REWASD App. The Xbox Accessories alone is incapable of performing this remapping. f9030b8e-1441-49dc-b676-71ef7f84a60f
  7. Xbox Accessories - Configure button from app not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accessories - Configure button from app not working: Hello, I have a problem. Since last update the configure button from xbox accesories app not working, i press but nothing happens. I tried to uninstall, reinstall, delete data but no change....
  8. Accessories App not available and Elite controller not working properly (connected via USB)

in XBoX on Windows
    Accessories App not available and Elite controller not working properly (connected via USB): Hello, Accessories app is not available in windows store and i can't use the Elite controller because of it (detected as normal xbox controller), [img] Can you please help, Thanks...
  9. Xbox Accessories app is NOT available on the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Accessories app is NOT available on the store: [img] This has been so since october. any way to fix this? 02d212a9-20af-48dc-93af-cfa9786235b5
  10. Xbox Accessories App not available on Windows 10 store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Accessories App not available on Windows 10 store: I can't find the Xbox Accessories App on my Windows store. When I search for it, it doesn't appear & when i google it it opens in store but i can't download the app , it says app is not...