xbox accessories app not working/microsoft store

Discus and support xbox accessories app not working/microsoft store in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; im trying to download the xbox accessories app so i can connect my xbox elite controller to my pc through the microsoft store but it isnt letting me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by sockspayn, Jun 23, 2021.

1. sockspayn
    sockspayn Guest

im trying to download the xbox accessories app so i can connect my xbox elite controller to my pc through the microsoft store but it isnt letting me press the get button now it isnt working on any thing from microsoft store,

im on the newest update of windows, and i have tried WSReset in command prompt

:)

sockspayn, Jun 23, 2021
  2. sockspayn Win User

its none of the, but when i press the GET button it does nothing
  3. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

4. Fletch_Unit Win User

Xbox Elite controller game bar windows 10

downloaded the xbox accessories app from the microsoft store and did an update on the controller seems to have fixed the problem.
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox one controller not updating

Can you try on a windows 10 PC via the xbox accessories app from the Microsoft store? You will need USB for this.
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

XBOX Elite Series 2 Controller - PC - Unable to Configure

Have you checked if in Microsoft Store there is an update for the Accessory App to manage controller?
Thema:

1. xbox accessories app not working/microsoft store - Similar Threads - accessories app working

2. Xbox Accessories app on PC dosnt work properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Accessories app on PC dosnt work properly: Hi so my problem is this, i bought a new xbox controller, i plug it via usb to pc and downloaded the Xbox accessories app from store, i start and everything works fine, i even did the firmware...
  3. Xbox wireless controller won't work in Accessories app test mode (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox wireless controller won't work in Accessories app test mode (PC): I tried to test the controller buttons in Xbox Accessories app on Win10, but the test mode wouldn't work at all. 1403fd05-1850-49ce-89ac-c463093f6d10
  4. Xbox Accessories App configuration not working (Windows 10)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Accessories App configuration not working (Windows 10): Greetings ^_^ I'm having an issue with the Xbox accessories App on my Windows 10 I use an elite series 2 controller which I'd like to configure through the App however, even though the...
  5. Xbox Accessories - Configure button from app not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accessories - Configure button from app not working: Hello, I have a problem. Since last update the configure button from xbox accesories app not working, i press but nothing happens. I tried to uninstall, reinstall, delete data but no change....
  6. Xbox accessories app not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox accessories app not working: My Xbox accessories app won’t open. When I click it, it tries to load and then takes me right back to the home screen. I’ve restarted, shut down, and reset to factory settings (saving my apps and...
  7. Xbox Accessories App Not Working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accessories App Not Working: Hello! I just got an Xbox Elite 2 controller and am trying to use the Accessories App on my PC to configure profiles, etc. When I open the app I can see a button to configure the controller, but...
  8. Xbox one controller buttons: Mapped and working properly in Xbox Accessories app, buttons...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller buttons: Mapped and working properly in Xbox Accessories app, buttons...: I have been using an Xbox One controller (via a USB cable) on my Windows 10 PC for a long time. After a windows update a few months back the buttons on my controller stopped working properly. As...
  9. Xbox accessories app still not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox accessories app still not working: So I bought an Elite 2 controller and was able to make some changes to it through the accessories app. However since the latest update the app has quit working and will no longer even open. How...
  10. [PC] Xbox One Elite controller working only inside "Xbox Accessories" app

in XBoX on Windows
    [PC] Xbox One Elite controller working only inside "Xbox Accessories" app: This is a very strange malfunctioning: my elite controller works ONLY inside the "Xbox Accessories" app. The controller gets detected, both wired and wirelessly, but the PC doesn't register its...