Xbox Accessories App on Windows 11 Cannot set profile curves

Discus and support Xbox Accessories App on Windows 11 Cannot set profile curves in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi. I bought a new elite series 2 controller all fine for the moment, but when i try to configure the sensitivity curve on windows 11, i cannot set a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by StartForKiller, May 13, 2022.

1. Xbox Accessories App on Windows 11 Cannot set profile curves

Hi.

I bought a new elite series 2 controller all fine for the moment, but when i try to configure the sensitivity curve on windows 11, i cannot set a slot for the profile, i automatically rejects to use that profile. What can i do?

Thanks

:)

StartForKiller, May 13, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

I'll be happy to assist you out today.

Hope you're doing great today StartForKiller

May I know if your Elite controller is up to date?
  3. Juliuosh Caesar Win User

Really hate i cant customise the elite controller curves

I don't quite understand what you mean by curves? Physical curves? Sensitivity curves? Try testing out the accessories app on xbox I suppose
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Does Microsoft plan to support it's own XBox Controller firmware on the Xbox Accessories app (PC)?

There might be an update to the Xbox Accessories app on the PC. Check using the Microsoft Store app on Windows 10/11. The app on the PC should then be able to recognize the new firmware of the Elite Controller.
  5. grumpymonkey750 Win User

Sensitivity curves in Xbox Accessories app Windows 10

I have to agree, seeing as as there is supposedly a new controller coming maybe they're hoping we'll get that.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Sensitivity curves in Xbox Accessories app Windows 10

Hi Toni,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. What if you select a different response instead of delayed to see if it affects it. Here is a guide for

adjusting the elite controller

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Xbox Accessories App on Windows 11 Cannot set profile curves - Similar Threads - Accessories App Windows

2. Xbox Accessories App for Windows - Still not Updated!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Accessories App for Windows - Still not Updated!: This issue has been going on for months and despite various posts online, still not fixed. If you wanted the latest firmware which has better connectivity features and you don't have an xbox,...
  3. Where is the Xbox accessory app for Windows 11 so I can use my controller?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the Xbox accessory app for Windows 11 so I can use my controller?: The link provide to me to download it: xbox.com/accessories-app and then clicking on PC gives me zero results??? d536d916-56d8-4915-aa58-6c7e3bc2e755
  4. I cannot connect my elite series 2 xbox controller to the xbox accessories app in windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect my elite series 2 xbox controller to the xbox accessories app in windows 10: The xbox accessories app (that manages the settings for the elite series 2 controller) will not recognize the controller. I get the following message. When I plug the controller in by usbc/usb...
  5. Xbox accessories app does not work on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app does not work on Windows 10: Hello all I'm trying to configure the Xbox Accessories app, but with no luck till now. The moment I launch it, it says that I need to upgrade my Windows version to a newer one, and nothing more....
  6. Can't get Xbox Accessories app to see my Elite 2 controller on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get Xbox Accessories app to see my Elite 2 controller on Windows 10: I use my Xbox Elite 2 controller on my Windows 10 pc and it was working fine until I used it on my Xbox One on 10/17/21. It did update when I connected to my Xbox One. However, now that I'm back...
  7. Xbox Accessories app on Windows 10 can't see my Xbox Elite Controller 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories app on Windows 10 can't see my Xbox Elite Controller 2: I connectet new Elite Controller 2 to PC via USB-C and it works. But when i trying to configure it in Xbox Accessories app, it just can't find my controller. How to fix this? My Series X|S...
  8. Elite Series 2 controller not connecting to Xbox Accessories store app on Windows 10 PC!

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Series 2 controller not connecting to Xbox Accessories store app on Windows 10 PC!: Hello all, I have just purchased the Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller from Best Buy for $170 and I also had to buy the $25 Microsoft wireless adapter USB to connect it to my PC after learning that...
  9. Windows 10 Xbox Accessories App Not Saving Layouts

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox Accessories App Not Saving Layouts: The Windows 10 Xbox Accessories App on my gaming PC stopped working this morning and I've tried everything but I can't get it to work. I can go into the app, make a layout for the controller, and...
  10. Xbox Accessory app for windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Accessory app for windows 10: Let us map keyboard inputs to the controller. It allows for more flexible use of the controller in games that don't directly have controller support, but rely primarily on keyboard inputs, and for...