Xbox Accessories App Won't Launch on Xbox One

Discus and support Xbox Accessories App Won't Launch on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried power cycling the system and restarting the application, but still, every time I try to launch the Xbox Accessories application, it shows... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Smthsyr, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Smthsyr
    Smthsyr Guest

I've tried power cycling the system and restarting the application, but still, every time I try to launch the Xbox Accessories application, it shows the app logo, then closes to the home screen.

:)

Smthsyr, Jan 14, 2020
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Smthsyr,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums for advice on how to deal with this issue. I understand how distressing this kind of issue can be. However, as it is indeed prohibited in the

Forums Guidelines
    to create several posts of the same issue, I will be locking this thread.

Please refer to the original
    thread
    for further support.

Thanks for reading!
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. Please try connecting a controller with a micro USB cable if you haven't done so already. If that does not work then see if you're able to delete then redownload the app
  4. depressed brute Win User

5. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Smthsyr.

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for help with this peculiar problem. I can certainly see how this could be perplexing. If a soft reset doesn't work, try
    going to Settings> Devices and Streaming> Blu-ray> persistent storage
    in the Xbox One Guide and clearing that three times. Once that has been done, go to
    Settings> General> Network Settings> Advanced Settings> Alternate MAC address. It's a really quick troubleshooting step that helps with some issues.

However if that doesn't work, then I would suggest trying a full factory reset next.

When you get the chance, give those steps a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks!
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Smthsyr,

Thanks for the replies. Is this the only app you are having issues with? Try going to the app within my games and apps, then apps. Go to manage app and delete any save data there. If you had a controller configured you will need to set the controller up
    again.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Xbox Accessories App Won't Launch on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Accessories App Won't

2. Xbox Accessories app problem (June 2020)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accessories app problem (June 2020): Hello everybody Since two days ago the Xbox Accessories app's main three options are all greyed out. The app normaly recognizes my controller be it wired or wireless with the official dongle,...
  3. Remap Xbox One normal controller’s LT to B using REWASD App (Xbox Accessories incapable)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remap Xbox One normal controller’s LT to B using REWASD App (Xbox Accessories incapable): Title says it all: Remap Xbox One normal controller’s LT to B using REWASD App. The Xbox Accessories alone is incapable of performing this remapping. f9030b8e-1441-49dc-b676-71ef7f84a60f
  4. Xbox Accessories - Configure button from app not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accessories - Configure button from app not working: Hello, I have a problem. Since last update the configure button from xbox accesories app not working, i press but nothing happens. I tried to uninstall, reinstall, delete data but no change....
  5. Xbox accessories app not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox accessories app not working: My Xbox accessories app won’t open. When I click it, it tries to load and then takes me right back to the home screen. I’ve restarted, shut down, and reset to factory settings (saving my apps and...
  6. Renaming Elite controllers in the Xbox Accessories app is broken

in XboX Insiders
    Renaming Elite controllers in the Xbox Accessories app is broken: I have 2 Elite controllers, one named "Xbox" and one named "PC". When I open the Xbox Accessories app, now the one named "Xbox" shows as "Xbox Elite Wireless Controller". When I go into the...
  7. Xbox Accessories App Won't Launch (Crashes before app even starts)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Accessories App Won't Launch (Crashes before app even starts): I have tried the following - Offline System Update - Restarting Console - Reset But Keep App and Games - Power Cycle Please note that the Xbox Accessories App is preinstalled in the Xbox One...
  8. Xbox Accessories App Won't Launch on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Accessories App Won't Launch on Xbox One: I already posted a similar question, but the issue was never resolved, so I'm posting again to get eyes on it again. I've tried power cycling the system (including a physical one), restarting the...
  9. XBox Accessories App won't keep my configuration on Bluetooth

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Accessories App won't keep my configuration on Bluetooth: I recently downloaded the Xbox Accessories app for my XBox controller when I opened it, it says 'This controller is connected via Bluetooth. Connect with a USB cable to configure it.' So I...
  10. Xbox Accessories App Won't Open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Accessories App Won't Open: Hello, My PC uses Windows 8.1 I'm using a Xbox One S with the public OS. The problem is that the Xbox Accessories App keeps crashing every time I open it. I tried: Hard Resetting Clearing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why doesnt xbox accessories app work