Xbox accessories app

Discus and support Xbox accessories app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, so the problem I'm having is dual faceted, in that the analog sticks are swapped for my controller, but I can't get into the xbox accessories... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SublimeJester, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Xbox accessories app

Hi there, so the problem I'm having is dual faceted, in that the analog sticks are swapped for my controller, but I can't get into the xbox accessories app to swap them back to original. I had changed the analogs over for some testing of a controller that
    has developed a pretty good drift, then had to take my xbox into pawn for about a month. I get my xbox back and the analogs are swapped, even though they weren't previously for this particular controller, and when I try to open the xbox accessories app it
    force closes from the loading screen. I've tried resetting the xbox, logging out and back in, and powering down the xbox completely by holding power button on the console for about 8 seconds. Would be nice to get this corrected so I can properly use my console,
    so any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

SubJ

:)

SublimeJester, Mar 4, 2020
  2. AngelObullets Win User

can I remap my triggers to other buttons?

3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox Elite controller won’t let me map the buttons and save them

4. ꓢꓱꓧꓕꓯ Win User

Xbox accessories app

If you talked to an actual Xbox Support Agent saying that, they probably use a Nintendo or PS. But If you're in one of the Xbox Insiders Preview rings like the Alpha Skip Ahead ring, that might be why it won't work. It works fine on my console and I'm
    in the Delta ring now but going back to the Public OS version soon. I wish you luck though.
  5. choppyseize Win User

App Accessories xbox.

You can try installing it again or clearing the MAC address/power cycling the console to refresh it. I would also just check to make sure it doesn't need an update
  6. maxen Win User

App Accessories xbox.

If the power cycle suggested above doesn't work:

Are you doing this on Xbox or Windows 10? (There's an Xbox Accessories app on both platforms.)

If the one you're trying isn't working, you can attempt to use the app on the other platform (if you have it available) to see if that is any better. Changes made to the controller settings in the Windows 10 app would still, I believe, hold true when you use
    the controller on Xbox One.
Thema:

Xbox accessories app

1. Xbox accessories app - Similar Threads - accessories app

2. Xbox one controller buttons: Mapped and working properly in Xbox Accessories app, buttons...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller buttons: Mapped and working properly in Xbox Accessories app, buttons...: I have been using an Xbox One controller (via a USB cable) on my Windows 10 PC for a long time. After a windows update a few months back the buttons on my controller stopped working properly. As...
  3. Accessories App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accessories App: My accessories app will not launch and therefore i am unable to change my settings on my elite controller. I have tried a hard reset, resetting my console in the settings, deleting my xbox live...
  4. Xbox accessories app crashes as soon as clicked. No error code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox accessories app crashes as soon as clicked. No error code.: So, just the other day I purchased an Xbox one elite Series one controller. Each time I press on the Xbox accessories app, not even two seconds later it sends me right back to my home screen. I...
  5. Xbox accessories app crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app crashing: Hello, i have done numerous searches trying to find an answer. The xbox accessories app to update and configure my Elite Series 2 controller keeps crashing. I have tried quitting the app, but it...
  6. Xbox accessories app still not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox accessories app still not working: So I bought an Elite 2 controller and was able to make some changes to it through the accessories app. However since the latest update the app has quit working and will no longer even open. How...
  7. My xbox accessories app won’t launch, i’ve tried all the troubleshooting with xbox support...

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox accessories app won’t launch, i’ve tried all the troubleshooting with xbox support...: submitted by /u/ggiwasbubonicplague [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox One Console Accessories & Apps Keeps Crashing!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Console Accessories & Apps Keeps Crashing!: I've recently purchased an Xbox Elite series 2 Controller & starting using, The next Day when I went onto my console & tried opening the Accessories & Apps, app it would come up for a second &...
  9. PC Xbox accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Xbox accessories app: I keep having an issue with the PC version of the xbox accessories app. Whenever I try to remap the paddles for my elite controller, it won't show them. I can't scroll down to show them, I can't...
  10. Xbox Accessories App Won't Launch on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Accessories App Won't Launch on Xbox One: I already posted a similar question, but the issue was never resolved, so I'm posting again to get eyes on it again. I've tried power cycling the system (including a physical one), restarting the...