xbox accessories application

Discus and support xbox accessories application in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; xbox accessory features open the article comes late while the opening of the solution and do not know why c74e465d-4f26-45df-af64-8c1ffbfbab73 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Efulu, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Efulu
    Efulu Guest

:)

Efulu, Oct 21, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi again, so you have a problem with the app on your Windows 10 Computer? If so please check if your System is uptodate (via Windows update and also via the app store). If that is fine try to deinstall the app and after a reboot install it new and search
    again for updates via the store app. Check also if all 4 xbox Services are running (via taskamanager) especialy XboxGipSvc.

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
  3. Catherine Cus. Win User

Accessories Xbox Application

Hi,

An outdated device driver is one possible reason as to why you're encountering this issue. We suggest updating your controller and your Windows 10 PC. Refer to the following links for the steps:

For additional information on how to use the Xbox Accessories app to configure your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller, kindly visit this

link

Keep us posted with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.
  4. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi Efulu,

sorry to hear that you have a Problem but please help us to help you. What exactly is your problem and on which System (console/computer)??

Thank you in advance for keeping us informed
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

Is there a way to deactivate the glowing Xbox button on the controller?

I'm not sure if it's going to be set up on the classic controller, but when you open the Xbox Accessories application on Xbox, the light in this application dims or shuts down completely.
  6. MishManners Win User

Can i use the Xbox ONE controller on the Xbox 360?

Short answer, no. There are various ways to do through third party applications and accessories, however these methods are not recommended, nor officially endorsed, and therefore should be avoided; you will also void any warranty on your devices and accessories
    for using authorised applications and accessories.
Thema:

1. xbox accessories application - Similar Threads - accessories application

2. What is wrong with my Xbox accessories app?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is wrong with my Xbox accessories app?: What is wrong with xbox accessories my controller is fine but the profiles are screwed I can maintain my settings in game. Disabling steam xbox support doesn't help. I've tried reinstalling. Im...
  3. Xbox accessories and triggers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories and triggers: Hello microsoft staff. Recently I bought my new Xbox series controller and downloaded this utility. I need to swap Left Button to Left Trigger. Hovewer I dont see a possibility to do this in my...
  4. Xbox Accessories App needing fixed: x axis flipping and full button mapping freedom:

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Accessories App needing fixed: x axis flipping and full button mapping freedom:: There's some things the Xbox accessories app won't let you do like X axis flipping of the sticks. There's two reasons why one would want to do this . One is if you want a 180 a fight stick for...
  5. Xbox accessories application unmap button functionality.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox accessories application unmap button functionality.: I read a thread that said further inquiries into the ability to save a profile with buttons "unmapped" needed to be posted in a new thread, so here I am. I have successfully configured my Xbox...
  6. Xbox Accessories Application Won't Open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Accessories Application Won't Open: App displays "To use this app, first get the latest version of windows." App version is 100.2109.17003.0 My Windows 10 OS is updated to the latest version, Version 20H2. How can I get past this...
  7. Need help with a Xbox Accessories Application Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with a Xbox Accessories Application Issue: I am current running the Xbox one update preview alpha-Skip ahead. Version: rs_xbox_release_2004.191216-0000 on a Xbox one x console. Currently my issue is when going to the settings menu on my...
  8. Xbox Accessories Application Loading Issue on Alpha Ring Skip Ahead Dashboard.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Accessories Application Loading Issue on Alpha Ring Skip Ahead Dashboard.: I am currently have an issue opening the Xbox accessories app. I have had similar issues with other applications, deleting the application and reinstalling the application solve the issue. How...
  9. Accessories Xbox Application

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accessories Xbox Application: Hello, I have a problem with the Xbox Accessory application for W10, to reconfigure the keys of my Xbox One Elite controller. The application doesn't recognize my joystick but my computer yes, I...
  10. Accessories Application unable to Update. Cannot be used.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accessories Application unable to Update. Cannot be used.: So tonight I tried to launch the Accessories Application, and when I did i was prompted to update the app. It went to about 80% and then stopped for a few minutes. I tried to launch the app and it...