xbox accessories application

Discus and support xbox accessories application in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; xbox accessory features open the article comes late while the opening of the solution and do not know why c74e465d-4f26-45df-af64-8c1ffbfbab73 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Efulu, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Efulu
    Efulu Guest

:)

Efulu, Oct 21, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi again, so you have a problem with the app on your Windows 10 Computer? If so please check if your System is uptodate (via Windows update and also via the app store). If that is fine try to deinstall the app and after a reboot install it new and search
    again for updates via the store app. Check also if all 4 xbox Services are running (via taskamanager) especialy XboxGipSvc.

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
  3. Catherine Cus. Win User

Accessories Xbox Application

Hi,

An outdated device driver is one possible reason as to why you're encountering this issue. We suggest updating your controller and your Windows 10 PC. Refer to the following links for the steps:

For additional information on how to use the Xbox Accessories app to configure your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller, kindly visit this

link

Keep us posted with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.
  4. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi Efulu,

sorry to hear that you have a Problem but please help us to help you. What exactly is your problem and on which System (console/computer)??

Thank you in advance for keeping us informed
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

Is there a way to deactivate the glowing Xbox button on the controller?

I'm not sure if it's going to be set up on the classic controller, but when you open the Xbox Accessories application on Xbox, the light in this application dims or shuts down completely.
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

Dim bright white light on Xbox One controller?

Try the Xbox settings in the Xbox Accessories application and there is anything to do with the driver, just do not know if it's on the standard driver or just on ELITE,
Thema:

1. xbox accessories application - Similar Threads - accessories application

2. Xbox gift voucher and accessories

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gift voucher and accessories: Can i confirm if I can use a gift voucher on a Xbox One Windows 10 wireless controller bundle (with a dongle) ? Thanks! c8dd1af3-7538-4b77-a3cb-fa160399f824
  3. falta de accesorios [Mod Translation - lack of accessories]

in XBoX on Consoles
    falta de accesorios [Mod Translation - lack of accessories]: mende a reparar mi xbox one s con control y cables y solo me mandaron solo la consola como le hago para recuperar mi control y mis cables? [Mod Translation - I sent my Xbox one s with control and...
  4. Xbox Accessories App Not Letting Me Configure

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accessories App Not Letting Me Configure: Hello! I just got an Xbox Elite 2 controller and am trying to use the Accessories App on my PC to configure profiles, etc. When I open the app I can see a button to configure the controller, but...
  5. Accessories app bug

in XboX Insiders
    Accessories app bug: So, get your cup of coffee, it’s gonna be a long story. I have the first elite controller. Two configs saved, first one with additional triggers on the back for shooters like rainbow6 and the...
  6. Windows 10 企业版 LTSC 如何更新到可以使用 xbox accessories 配置xbox精英二代手柄的版本

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 企业版 LTSC 如何更新到可以使用 xbox accessories 配置xbox精英二代手柄的版本: Translation Title: How Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC is updated to use xbox accessories to configure the xbox elite second-generation controller version 如题 问题见图 Translation: Such as the problem...
  7. Xbox One S cannot access accessories settings, just keeps spinning loading circle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S cannot access accessories settings, just keeps spinning loading circle: I recently bought a secondhand Xbox One S with a controller, and I was able to access the Accessories settings to check the firmware version no problem. I bought a second controller (Microsoft)...
  8. Cannot configure xbox elite series 2 in Accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot configure xbox elite series 2 in Accessories app: (As I was unsure where to post this question i posted this both in Apps and games and here) So I just got my Elite Series 2 and connected it to my win10 PC Launched the Accessories app, updated...
  9. Accessories Xbox Application

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accessories Xbox Application: Hello, I have a problem with the Xbox Accessory application for W10, to reconfigure the keys of my Xbox One Elite controller. The application doesn't recognize my joystick but my computer yes, I...
  10. Accessories Application unable to Update. Cannot be used.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accessories Application unable to Update. Cannot be used.: So tonight I tried to launch the Accessories Application, and when I did i was prompted to update the app. It went to about 80% and then stopped for a few minutes. I tried to launch the app and it...