Xbox Accessories - Configure button from app not working

Discus and support Xbox Accessories - Configure button from app not working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem. Since last update the configure button from xbox accesories app not working, i press but nothing happens. I tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Barlap, May 23, 2020.

1. Barlap
    Barlap Guest

Hello, I have a problem.

Since last update the configure button from xbox accesories app not working, i press but nothing happens.

I tried to uninstall, reinstall, delete data but no change.

The controller is detected by the app, i can update, i can buzz but i can't press configure button

Xbox Accessories - Configure button from app not working [​IMG]

:)

Barlap, May 23, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Elite controller

3. Eden0032 Win User

Xbox One Elite controller configuration

Hi there!

All you need to do is head to the Xbox Accessories app ("My Games and Apps" > "Xbox Accessories App") and select "configure". There you should be able to re-map the buttons including the paddles on the rear of the Xbox One Elite controller.

I hope this helps,

Regards,

-
  4. PetryBosch Win User

Xbox Adaptive Controller Button Modular

Hi,

more info according joysticks and buttons for the adaptive controller can be found here https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/xbox-adaptive-controller

For programming the device you have to use the Xbox accessories app.

You can find it on your console or in the
    xbox store

in the app you can

• Assign up to 3 profiles to the controller

• Create and save up to 256 profiles in the app

• Remap all input ports

• Configure thumbstick sensitivity curves

• Change thumbstick calculation

• Configure Xbox button brightness

• Rename your controller

• Swap thumbstick X and Y axes

• Assign Shift button, and configure Shift inputs
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

XBOX 1 ELTITE CONTROLLER SET UP

6. blueamcat Win User

xbox elite controller

Thema:

1. Xbox Accessories - Configure button from app not working - Similar Threads - Accessories Configure button

2. Xbox Accessories App Cannot Configure Elite Series 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accessories App Cannot Configure Elite Series 2: I am using Windows 10. When I click the "Configure" button on the Xbox Accessories application and window briefly appears with the Xbox logo that looks like the application is attempting to sign...
  3. Xbox Accessories App Not Letting Me Configure

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accessories App Not Letting Me Configure: Hello! I just got an Xbox Elite 2 controller and am trying to use the Accessories App on my PC to configure profiles, etc. When I open the app I can see a button to configure the controller, but...
  4. Cannot configure xbox elite series 2 in Accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot configure xbox elite series 2 in Accessories app: (As I was unsure where to post this question i posted this both in Apps and games and here) So I just got my Elite Series 2 and connected it to my win10 PC Launched the Accessories app, updated...
  5. Cannot configure xbox elite series 2 in Accessories app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot configure xbox elite series 2 in Accessories app: So I just got my Elite Series 2 and connected it to my win10 PC Launched the Accessories app, updated the controller and tried to press 'configure' on the app Upon pressing, a grey box briefly...
  6. XBox Accessories App won't keep my configuration on Bluetooth

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Accessories App won't keep my configuration on Bluetooth: I recently downloaded the Xbox Accessories app for my XBox controller when I opened it, it says 'This controller is connected via Bluetooth. Connect with a USB cable to configure it.' So I...
  7. Unable to Delete old Controller Configurations in Xbox accessories app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Delete old Controller Configurations in Xbox accessories app: I can't seem to be able to delete my old xbox one elite controller configurations in the Xbox accessories app for windows 10. Whenever I hit the "delete" button, nothing happens. Does anyone else...
  8. Can't bring up configure menu in xbox accessories app (windows), anybody got a fix for this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't bring up configure menu in xbox accessories app (windows), anybody got a fix for this?: As mentioned above I can't access the configure option of the Xbox accessories app. The only thing that appears is a white themed window with the version number and copyright. When I click on the...
  9. Microsoft ELITE Xbox one Controller: no configurations present in the Xbox Accessories app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft ELITE Xbox one Controller: no configurations present in the Xbox Accessories app: Hello I just bought a new Microsoft Elite Xbox One controller. I have one at work, and got one for home. In the Xbox Accessories app, i can customize the configurations, and add new ones on the...
  10. Cant save any configurations in win10 Xbox Accessories one elite controller app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant save any configurations in win10 Xbox Accessories one elite controller app: Selecting community configurations and adding one I get a grey bar saying Added but it does not show up in list and I can go to the same game config and add it over and over again without it being...