Xbox Accessories Update Requirement

Discus and support Xbox Accessories Update Requirement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I'm struggling to find a way to access this program. My purpose was to update my Xbox wireless controller with this program since I have no Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Duy HưngTạ, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Xbox Accessories Update Requirement

Hi, I'm struggling to find a way to access this program. My purpose was to update my Xbox wireless controller with this program since I have no Xbox console. However I could not access it even though my Win 10 Home version is fully up-to-date. Can I get some advice please? Thanks a lot
    Xbox Accessories Update Requirement [​IMG]

Xbox Accessories Update Requirement [​IMG]

:)

Duy HưngTạ, Nov 24, 2021
  2. Duy HưngTạ Win User

Hey there, thanks for reply. I visited that post but I have only one option to update my controller is via Xbox Accessories. I think the controller isn't yet up-to-date is bcs I couldnt command it properly (for example: I press A and it commands another button). Do you have any Idea to access the Xbox Accesories?
  3. x711xCoZzAx Win User

4. x711xCoZzAx Win User

Have you paired to your PC via USB?
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Duy welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. This has helped people with their controller issues! Give it a try I think it might help with the issue!

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  6. x711xCoZzAx Win User

Hmm I haven’t encountered a problem like that myself sounds like buttons have been remapped but that does not explain why your app is saying to update (when your pc is already updated) since updating have you tried hard rebooting your PC and reinstalling the Program by chance? I’m looking around for solutions but hang in there because if I don’t manage to get back to you with one I’m sure someone will :)
Thema:

1. Xbox Accessories Update Requirement - Similar Threads - Accessories Update Requirement

2. When Xbox Accessories App for PC gonna be fixed or updated?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When Xbox Accessories App for PC gonna be fixed or updated?: I cant configure my Xbox Elite 2 controller(firmware 5.11.3115.0 ) bcoz it said controller's new firmware not supported. [img] The advisor or microsoft employee told me/us to use the console...
  3. Xbox Accessories App PC needs an update for Xbox Elite Series 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accessories App PC needs an update for Xbox Elite Series 2: after I updated my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller using my friend's Xbox One console. I went home to open Xbox Accessories App on my PC so I can configure my controller. My Controller's version...
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, no firmware update button on Xbox Accessories App PC. Pls Help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, no firmware update button on Xbox Accessories App PC. Pls Help.: My Xbox Elite 2 firmware version is 4.7.1872.0 Problem on Android: LB - Takes me to Android Settings RB - Takes me to Android Search B - Takes me to the Switch App screen Problem on PC: A -...
  5. An update to Xbox Controller (has the 3.5mm port) on Xbox One via Xbox Accessories has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    An update to Xbox Controller (has the 3.5mm port) on Xbox One via Xbox Accessories has...: Prior to the firmware update applied to the controller via Xbox One, I could play connected via bluetooth just fine on my Windows 10 PC as it would be registered as an Xbox Controller in the 'Game...
  6. Series X Alpha update renders USB accessories unrecognized.

in XboX Insiders
    Series X Alpha update renders USB accessories unrecognized.: Hello, Submitted a problem report as well. The update the other day, xb_flt_2108co.210727-2200, has rendered a few of my accessories to be unrecognized. My external SSD (Samsung T5 1TB) that I...
  7. Xbox Accessories has bricked my old controller on attempting to update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accessories has bricked my old controller on attempting to update: Hi so, I have an old pre headphone jack controller which I had not used in a long time. I plugged it in to win10 and all worked fine, no problems. I decided to update the firmware. On using the...
  8. Xbox Accessories app is asking me to get May 2019 update for Elite Controller 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accessories app is asking me to get May 2019 update for Elite Controller 2: Even though my windows version is up to date, my xbox accessories is still asking me to get windows 10 May 2019 or later update. I've already signed in my microsoft account on my windows and my...
  9. Controller completely unresponsive after firmware update (Xbox Accessories App)

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller completely unresponsive after firmware update (Xbox Accessories App): I decided to update my Xbox One controller via the Accessories for Xbox app on my windows device. I plugged in the gamepad, my controller was recognized and I could successfully start the update....
  10. XBox One controller bricked after attempting an update using XBox Accessories app on PC....

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One controller bricked after attempting an update using XBox Accessories app on PC....: The title says it all. I tried to update the firmware on my XBox controller using the XBox Accessories app on my PC. I ran the app after downloading it from the store. It said to plug in the...