Xbox Accessory app for windows 10

Discus and support Xbox Accessory app for windows 10 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Let us map keyboard inputs to the controller. It allows for more flexible use of the controller in games that don't directly have controller support,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/YummyBubblez, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Xbox Accessory app for windows 10

Let us map keyboard inputs to the controller. It allows for more flexible use of the controller in games that don't directly have controller support, but rely primarily on keyboard inputs, and for games such as mmos with controller support, it becomes possible to use the paddles on the elite series controllers to save macros/options to the paddles for more utility during the gameplay.

There is literally no downside to doing it, and would likely garner some support for the app that's only rated a 2.8 on the microsoft store.

PS: I can't even find the options such as the "save a screenshot" option that was mentioned in the ad for the controller, so there is that.

submitted by /u/YummyBubblez
    [link] [comments]

/u/YummyBubblez, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Catherine Cus. Win User

Xbox one streaming on Windows 10 not working when trying to play multiplayer

3. MarkConverse Win User

Controller too sensitive

Its in the accessory app on Xbox. You can adjust settings there. If on a PC you need to install the Xbox accessories app in Windows 10. Good luck!
  4. BroHammersley Win User

Configuring XBOX-One Elite Controller on Windows 10

Hey tobidererste,

Are you speaking of the Xbox Accessories app? Just search for "Xbox Accessories" in the Windows 10 Store and you can use that app to configure your Elite controller for your Windows 10 device.

Does that answer your question?

Thanks!

~Hammer
  5. Xenon Yony Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Paddle Binding Support?

There's an app on windows 10 called xbox accessories, it might help you
  6. Jomari Arc Win User

XBOX One Elite Controller - How to Turn Hair Trigger Locks OFF

Thank you for your reply. Xbox Accessories App is only available on Windows 10, you need to upgrade your system to Windows 10 for you to download the app. If your Hair Trigger is still not working after upgrading your system and installing Xbox Accessories
    App, we would suggest that you contact the developer of the game.
Thema:

Xbox Accessory app for windows 10

1. Xbox Accessory app for windows 10 - Similar Threads - Accessory app windows

2. Xbox Accessories App configuration not working (Windows 10)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Accessories App configuration not working (Windows 10): Greetings ^_^ I'm having an issue with the Xbox accessories App on my Windows 10 I use an elite series 2 controller which I'd like to configure through the App however, even though the...
  3. Sensitivity curves in Xbox Accessories app Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Sensitivity curves in Xbox Accessories app Windows 10: Hello, I have Xbox Elite Controller. When I try to change level of sensitivity curves nothing is happening, the curve is the same for highest level (screenshot 1) and lowest level (screenshot 2)....
  4. XBOX accessories app on windows 10 bricked my controller

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX accessories app on windows 10 bricked my controller: Hi, I recently installed the XBOX accessories app on windows 10 1809. After connecting my xbox one controller via USB, the device appeared in the app. After starting a firmware update, the...
  5. Xbox One Controller for Windows bricked after update via Xbox Accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller for Windows bricked after update via Xbox Accessories app: Hi, i tried to update my xbox one controller for windows (i bought it standalone, i don't have a xbox one console) via the xbox accessories app (like it is mentioned on the support page)....
  6. BUG - Xbox Accessories Windows App - Deleted "Config 1" -> Default Profile -> Uneditable/Can't ...

in XBoX on Windows
    BUG - Xbox Accessories Windows App - Deleted "Config 1" -> Default Profile -> Uneditable/Can't ...: Hi, I just bought the Elite Xbox One Controller and am using it on PC, I downloaded the Xbox Accessories App to edit profiles/configs but I have the following critical bug: - First I wanted to...
  7. in Xbox Accessories app in windows 10 the "more option" tab is not working!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in Xbox Accessories app in windows 10 the "more option" tab is not working!!!!: in Xbox Accessories app in windows 10 the "more option" tab is not working!!!! 04e3015d-0550-437f-b3c1-389da49fbc59
  8. Can't bring up configure menu in xbox accessories app (windows), anybody got a fix for this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't bring up configure menu in xbox accessories app (windows), anybody got a fix for this?: As mentioned above I can't access the configure option of the Xbox accessories app. The only thing that appears is a white themed window with the version number and copyright. When I click on the...
  9. Xbox Accessories Windows 10 App issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories Windows 10 App issue.: Hi, I have my Xbox One controller turned on and connected via USB to my PC. the Xbox Accessories app however is still displaying "Connect a Controller to get started" Any suggestions? Thanks...
  10. Xbox Accessories app not available on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories app not available on Windows 10: Cannot install on new Windows 10 PC. [img] Any help appreciated. 2652e25b-5ee0-4b08-9cbc-ebdd9ac7d616