XBOX ACCOUNT and NO POINTS

Discus and support XBOX ACCOUNT and NO POINTS in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I have been purchasing xbox live gold annually and I never get any reward points into my account. I think I may have 2 accounts and they need to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by AirsickBow05, Aug 25, 2018.

1. AirsickBow05
    AirsickBow05 Guest

I have been purchasing xbox live gold annually and I never get any reward points into my account. I think I may have 2 accounts and they need to be merged together. I also need this whole situation corrected. Thank You.

:)

AirsickBow05, Aug 25, 2018
  2. Azzin
    Azzin Guest
    Microsoft Points for RB DLC

How to enter pre-paid codes for content, subscriptions, or Microsoft Points

Azzin, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Microsoft points

Hello I have two xboxes and two live gold accounts one account has points and the other has none,can I log into the one with points on the Xbox that has no points and use the points to download a game into the Xbox that I am logged into please help thanks

FiZz x C0OKI3S, Aug 25, 2018
  4. XBOX ACCOUNT and NO POINTS

StuartATrueRed, Aug 25, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Just to add, you would have had to be a member of the Xbox Rewards program in order to receive credits for your gold, but they did stop offering rewards for gold on July 1, 2014.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

Just to add, you would have had to be a member of the Xbox Rewards program in order to receive credits for your gold, but they did stop offering rewards for gold on July 1, 2014.
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

8. ZacharyGramlich Win User

Bing and Xbox

Do you know if it's possible to gift the points to another account? I would just transfer all my points to my xbox account and use my xbox account email to continue gaining points if possible.
  9. zWarcraft Win User

Premium bf3

Hello! Unfortunately, the Microsoft Points have to be on the Xbox 360 system of the account that Battlefield 3 Premium would like to be purchased on. He sign in to your account, and spend the points that are on his Xbox/account.
  10. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Was the 300msp triple-play issued to anyone already?

It should be in your account by the 15th of this month.

(Xbox Live Rewards FAQ)

How long does it take for Pending Points to be deposited into my Xbox LIVE account?

A. It may take up to 45 days for pending points to be deposited into your Xbox LIVE account. Points will be deposited by the 15th of each month. Visit the Xbox LIVE Rewards website often to see which points are still pending and how many Rewards
    Points you've been awarded. Pending Points will not display in your Total Rewards Points Awarded.
Thema:

1. XBOX ACCOUNT and NO POINTS - Similar Threads - ACCOUNT POINTS

2. Transfer credits, points and completed work to a new account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Transfer credits, points and completed work to a new account.: HELP PLEASE. I have two grandsons that for a few years have been playing Microsoft Games on their Computers and xBox. They have been using my account and credit card with my permission to purchase...
  3. Redeeming Microsoft reward points then using it with another account (xbox)?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeeming Microsoft reward points then using it with another account (xbox)?: Hi all, I am just wondering cause the Microsoft account I use on my xbox is different to the one I claim Microsoft rewards points on. Am I able to redeem say.... a 3 months xbox gold live...
  4. Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points?: Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points? I just put them on in hope's of being able to play but it won't let me....
  5. im missing points on my jigsaw account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im missing points on my jigsaw account: im missing points on my jigsaw account 0f025273-de8c-4a1a-aac0-34579dddbc32
  6. Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account.: [IMG] The PC tasks appear to me without any image like the rest of tasks and instead a sad face appears. When I claim the points, approximately every 3 or 5 minutes I am allowed again to...
  7. Earn points to use for a Gift Card, automatically places into MS Account - [Mod Removed –...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Earn points to use for a Gift Card, automatically places into MS Account - [Mod Removed –...: When I earned points, I would use my points for gift cards. I would then receive an email with the digital code. I could then use the code myself, or give the code to my son or granddaughter as a...
  8. I accidentialy redeemed microsoft rewards points for the wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentialy redeemed microsoft rewards points for the wrong account: I used to redeem rewards points for the 1$ or 10 $ xbox gift cards but instead of it giving me a code it automatically redeemed points for my account that doesn't have xbox live on. Can I transfer...
  9. How can I make my microsoft point gift cards apply to another account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I make my microsoft point gift cards apply to another account?: Hi, my microsoft points are getting close to getting me a gift card, i'm just wondering, since microsoft no longer send the codes, can I choose to gift the card to another account as my xbox does...
  10. Did micfrosoft charge me from my microsoft points on my xbox life account and my visa card ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did micfrosoft charge me from my microsoft points on my xbox life account and my visa card ...: Hi everyone. I find myself with no options to pay my past due situation with microsoft points. it said i needed a credit or debit card. I did buy a debit card and put money enough to pay the past...