Xbox Account Ban

Discus and support Xbox Account Ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I was able to reach support who told me I was banned back in 2013 even though I was not even playing at that time. I recently tired to get back into... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jay_defiant, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Jay_defiant
    Jay_defiant Guest

Xbox Account Ban

So I was able to reach support who told me I was banned back in 2013 even though I was not even playing at that time. I recently tired to get back into xbox gaming and had the your account is suspended for life message. but on enforcment.com it says I am not banned so I cant submit a case review.

Case number from support is 1521345676

Please anyone I don't understand how I can be banned for now playing1.521345676

:)

Jay_defiant, Apr 15, 2021
  2. GIRLDUBSTEP 13 Win User

Question

So I was recently banned on a different account. i have 2 accounts on my xbox 360 console my other account and this account. is it possible if i get an xbox one and login through this account and not get banned or will i get banned on the xbox one if i login
    with this account since it was on the xbox banned console i have when it got banned
  3. DangerousBard Win User

My Account Was Banned JamesG12333

4. NoVa x Killa Win User

hey people im not getting signed in to xbox live and i dont know why i got banned and

Here is the link describing Xbox LIVE suspensions and console bans. If you did something described on the page or people filed a complaint saying you did such action that is why your account was banned. The ban will be lifted whenever the ban should be lifted.

support.xbox.com/.../account-suspensions-and-console-bans
  5. Talax Lives Win User

Console banned but we're still paying?!

no their accounts are not account banned.

As you say they arealso banned on the forums if their account is banned. For them to post on any forum including "my xbox account was suspended", they need to create a new account, and refer to the banned gamertag in their post.

so in this case, their gamertags are not banned, because they can use their gamertags here.
  6. Noah Delisle Win User

Missing games

I got a perma ban on the account i bought it on (ban came from my brother who i no longer share an account with) but i thought the game licence stays on the xbox. Also the account that has the perma ban is still on my xbox. When i got the perma ban and
    made this account i got a console ban for using a new account before the console ban i had it and when my console ban was lifted i cant find most games i want to download :/
Thema:

Xbox Account Ban

1. Xbox Account Ban - Similar Threads - Account Ban

2. Account Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Ban: Hello microsoft, my friend got mad and reported me for swearing, and now i am communication banned. I didnt even swear and i reported him and nothing happened, when he actually did swear and it is...
  3. My account might have gotten banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account might have gotten banned: A while ago, my Xbox account signed me out one day and it wouldn't let me change the password. Today, someone told me their account got fixed because they talked to someone that works on Xbox. I...
  4. xbox live account banned for no reason, with no history.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live account banned for no reason, with no history.: so my xbox live account got banned from all features, not just comm ban, but multiplayer etc. all i do is play 2k21, i do not cheat, and i only show good sportsmanship. i have reviewed all of my...
  5. Wrongfully perma-banned account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongfully perma-banned account: Just yesterday as I was checking emails and saw one from the xbox enforcement team stating that "my account was permanently banned/suspended due to violating the Microsoft Services Agreement"....
  6. Xbox live Account got banned unjustly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Account got banned unjustly: bro i haven't typed anything except gg to ppl in 3 years. Microsoft currently banned me and ther is absolutly no explanation on my enforcement page. Not jus a chat ban they wont let me play...
  7. I need out of Xbox insider on my banned account

in XboX Insiders
    I need out of Xbox insider on my banned account: I was perma banned from Xbox live a year ago and since then I’ve been locked into playing my pc games in the insider beta version of those games I just need to be deleted from the insider program...
  8. Account ban not reflected on enforcement.Xbox.com

in XboX Insiders
    Account ban not reflected on enforcement.Xbox.com: My account was permanently banned (which is weird in itself because I’ve never received disciplinary action against me in the 10 years I’ve had this account, and I was reported by someone who...
  9. My account shows no suspension or ban but I'm still unable to talk in minecraft bedrock.

in XBoX on Windows
    My account shows no suspension or ban but I'm still unable to talk in minecraft bedrock.: Hi, for a couple weeks I've been chatting on HIVE (the server) but whenever I say something like "did you see what I said" to any of my friends they always respond with no. I've come to the...
  10. My Banned Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Banned Account: My xbox account got false reported after a game of Call of Duty by a guy and his friends and now for no reason my account that I’ve had since 2014 is perma banned like why? Is there any way I...