Xbox Account Banned

Discus and support Xbox Account Banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox Account Hello, I have an issue involving my account. My account has been permanently banned for about 2-3 Months now and I have lost all my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by uPx6, Oct 23, 2019.

1. uPx6
    uPx6 Guest

Xbox Account Banned

Xbox Account

Hello, I have an issue involving my account. My account has been permanently banned for about 2-3 Months now and I have lost all my progress in games and all my money I have spent on this account which i would typically be okay
    with but however i am not because i have lost an insane amount of money due to this ban because i have lost all my games and all in game purchased items and I do not have anything no more and all my time and hard work on games have been lost due to this ban.
    I have already tried to get a appeal from Xbox Enforcement and unfortunately the decision was upheld and so I attempted to proceed to a support member and they told me I would still be able to access my stuff since it was my home Xbox which I was until like
    a moth later then I lost all the games and I can not go in and check it if its set as home Xbox and so I contacted another support member and they told me I had no access to a enforcement team member except through forums so hope i find someone to help this
    situation.

:)

2. GIRLDUBSTEP 13 Win User

Question

So I was recently banned on a different account. i have 2 accounts on my xbox 360 console my other account and this account. is it possible if i get an xbox one and login through this account and not get banned or will i get banned on the xbox one if i login
    with this account since it was on the xbox banned console i have when it got banned
  3. DangerousBard Win User

My Account Was Banned JamesG12333

4. NoVa x Killa Win User

hey people im not getting signed in to xbox live and i dont know why i got banned and

Here is the link describing Xbox LIVE suspensions and console bans. If you did something described on the page or people filed a complaint saying you did such action that is why your account was banned. The ban will be lifted whenever the ban should be lifted.

support.xbox.com/.../account-suspensions-and-console-bans
  5. Talax Lives Win User

Console banned but we're still paying?!

no their accounts are not account banned.

As you say they arealso banned on the forums if their account is banned. For them to post on any forum including "my xbox account was suspended", they need to create a new account, and refer to the banned gamertag in their post.

so in this case, their gamertags are not banned, because they can use their gamertags here.
  6. Noah Delisle Win User

Missing games

I got a perma ban on the account i bought it on (ban came from my brother who i no longer share an account with) but i thought the game licence stays on the xbox. Also the account that has the perma ban is still on my xbox. When i got the perma ban and
    made this account i got a console ban for using a new account before the console ban i had it and when my console ban was lifted i cant find most games i want to download :/
Thema:

Xbox Account Banned

1. Xbox Account Banned - Similar Threads - Account Banned

2. Account hacked/banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account hacked/banned: So my xbox account got hacked last year and the person that took it got it banned. Now xbox enforcement doesnt seem to want to help and if they are its taking a while. I asked for them to review...
  3. False Ban on my account and cant join the xbox ambassadors program again.

in XBoX Accessibility
    False Ban on my account and cant join the xbox ambassadors program again.: Recently xbox has had a problem and banned people that was false and i was banned from viewing or even having xbox ambassadors badge. I talked to xbox live support about this and they said i...
  4. Account banned for 2 weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account banned for 2 weeks: Please unbanned my account for 2 weeks. I haven't even been on in a week, someone else got on my account somehow 680d153e-1848-40dc-8d1e-3b6905a0d631
  5. Compte microsoft banni par EA [Mod Translation-Microsoft account banned by EA]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compte microsoft banni par EA [Mod Translation-Microsoft account banned by EA]: Aujourd'hui je décide de jouer Apex Legends sur ma xbox. Impossibilité de se connecter, le compte est invalide. Je contacte le chat EA. J'apprends que EA m'a bloqué toute possibilité de jouer des...
  6. Account Perma banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Perma banned: Hello, i am 20 years old writing this question out to microsoft because it just hurts me, I’ve contacted your support team and they even said they couldn’t do anything about it either, I only want...
  7. Permanently banned account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanently banned account: I would like a enforcement team member or a microsoft employee that knows someone in that team about how i can possibly get back one of my permly banned accounts....
  8. Why aren't vulgar and offensive accounts banned on XBL?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why aren't vulgar and offensive accounts banned on XBL?: I've been trying for months to get something done about this account in particular. Why does Microsoft allow people to harass and further stigmatize people with autism? I have found an excessive...
  9. Compte piraté et banni. [Translate] Account hacked and banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compte piraté et banni. [Translate] Account hacked and banned.: Bonjour , je vient de me remarqué en me connectant avec mon compte que je me suis fait piraté et fait bannir pour propos vulgaires . ma bio et ma région a été changé pour des propos racistes , et...
  10. My xbox live account banned for over 2 years

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account banned for over 2 years: Ok so 2 years ago i was trying to sell a gamertag to someone and to be honest i kinda felt like it was wrong but didnt really think i would get into trouble and end up getting a lifetime ban , no...