Xbox account Deleted But Cant Get The Username From it!

Discus and support Xbox account Deleted But Cant Get The Username From it! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I deleted my account and it said it would delete on the 16th of July and its the 17th and I cant get the name and no one has it so please help.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kimmy0330, Jul 18, 2021.

1. Kimmy0330
    Kimmy0330 Guest

I deleted my account and it said it would delete on the 16th of July and its the 17th and I cant get the name and no one has it so please help.

:)

Kimmy0330, Jul 18, 2021
  2. xDeathzone117x Win User

Inactive xbox accounts

What will happen to inactive xbox one accounts?

If there is an inactive account with a username i want could i claim the username?
    Hi,

An inactive Xbox account will be deleted after being inactive for 5 years. If you have made a purchase on that account, It will not be deleted. My best advice would be to have a slight alteration of the desired username to be unique. As an example, if the
    name Deathzone117 is taken, you can try . I hope this helps,

Kind regards,

Harrison :)
  3. Eddy Win User

Cannot complete new terms and conditions September 2012

Also the account it says it is on my xbox is an AOL account. I tried to contact them to see if they could make me a temp account. But the obviously deleted the email as it wasnt in use for a while. Basically all i want to do is delete my xbox account from
    my email so i can simply make a new xboxlive username
  4. TheLandNarwhal Win User

one microsoft account with my gamer tag, another account for my windows 8.1. link them?

Also, i cant delete the gamer tag that is on THIS email adress if that makes a difference. Ideally id just delete this xbox live gamer tag and then change the email from my real account to this email. but I also cant find a way to delete a gamer tag/xbox
    live account
  5. taidara Win User

Ignore the step to "Delete Xbox LIVE profile" if you do not know the correct username and password for the parents Microsoft account (username and password).

Thank you!

6. BMacks97 Win User

Sign-in 0x87DD0006

same issue, tried everything from manual restart, doing it through the xbox itself, and even tried to delete and re-add my account. Now my account cant get back on because it........cant sign in....still. I just wanted to play some xbox on my day off man..
Thema:

1. Xbox account Deleted But Cant Get The Username From it! - Similar Threads - account Deleted Cant

2. Deleted insider account and trying to reopen

in XboX Insiders
    Deleted insider account and trying to reopen: I deleted my xbox insider account thinking it might help with getting into halo and it obviously did not work. Is there anyway I can either cancel the deletion or have it sped up so I can create a...
  3. Can I delete an Xbox account thats attached to my main microsoft account, then switch the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I delete an Xbox account thats attached to my main microsoft account, then switch the...: This would make my life a lot easier, thanks 0ecbcfd2-2a7a-4789-baae-58b90aa8a45a
  4. Can't access deleted xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access deleted xbox account: recently closed and deleted an profile on my xbox one. I got an xbox xs and when I entered my email to activate my old account it made me create a new account and gamertag. I can still see my old...
  5. Can I close my account, delete everything and recreate it to start over like of it was a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I close my account, delete everything and recreate it to start over like of it was a...: If I close my Microsoft account and wait for 60 days for it to permanently delete everything will I be able to recreate it with the same gmail address that I deleted my Microsoft account with?...
  6. I cant "cancel" the subscription of my old xbox account, because i deleted him for some...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant "cancel" the subscription of my old xbox account, because i deleted him for some...: The only thing that i have is the "xbox name" its "DrearierPie2435" , and the payment nomber , if you could resolve this , can you cancel all the subscription that a i have on the account that i...
  7. I cant delete accounts off of the Xbox app for windows tenHi

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant delete accounts off of the Xbox app for windows tenHi: Hi I am having some trouble deleting an account that i put on the Xbox app that was wrong and i was wondering if i could get some help with this 0eaa1aed-3674-4588-b2cd-ed24ef6a0e9e
  8. The email to my account has been deleted and cant log in

in XBoX on Consoles
    The email to my account has been deleted and cant log in: Hello, im on a new account, i had a past account called WeLsH ViiPeRzZz, it wasnt banned or anything of the sort, the problem is that the email registered to it was not mine, but my sisters, as it...
  9. Cant change child account, have the parent one deleted.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant change child account, have the parent one deleted.: My problem is that I am stuck on child restrictions for xbox, I tried to get my dad to help me take it off since at the time I had first created the account I was too young to actually have an...
  10. Cant Just delete my Xbox live account off of my microsoft account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Just delete my Xbox live account off of my microsoft account.: I was really hoping it would not come to this but I am very angry when I talked to a customer support rep this was the only way he told me that I was able to complain so here it goes. I was...