Xbox Account Dilemma

Discus and support Xbox Account Dilemma in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So - - - - My son started gaming at 4 to 5-ish under my Xbox account and login. He has perpetually gamed under this ever since and wants his... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Don St. Mary, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Don St. Mary
    Don St. Mary Guest

Xbox Account Dilemma

So - - - -

My son started gaming at 4 to 5-ish under my Xbox account and login. He has perpetually gamed under this ever since and wants his information under him now.

How would one retain their original login and info, yet set-up a new email for him and transfer only the Xbox portion over to him and then slot this account under the Family Plan?

I have yet to see a way to accomplish this...

Ideas?

:)

Don St. Mary, Jul 26, 2019
  2. HollywoodBull Win User

Xbox Account Dilemma

Best is to create a child account for your son to use

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/security/add-family-member-on-xbox-one
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Account Dilemma

4. ThorX360 Win User

Xbox Account Dilemma

So - - - -

My son started gaming at 4 to 5-ish under my Xbox account and login. He has perpetually gamed under this ever since and wants his information under him now.

How would one retain their original login and info, yet set-up a new email for him and transfer only the Xbox portion over to him and then slot this account under the Family Plan?

I have yet to see a way to accomplish this...

Ideas?
    Hi,

if you want to keep all saves and objectives, you should transfer to him the full account with a new e-mail as explained here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12407/microsoft-account-change-email-phone-number

After that, you have to create a new profile for you and set the original one as a Child Account:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/security/add-family-member-on-xbox-one
  5. FoomBerry Win User

age restricted game

6. Boas BS5 Win User

What would you do? GTA5

@frozen a dilemma is where you have to make a decision which neither option appeals to you. So it is nopt a dilemma, its a choice, you fail.
Thema:

Xbox Account Dilemma

1. Xbox Account Dilemma - Similar Threads - Account Dilemma

2. Despite having reached GDPR minimum age I'm still denied to access my Xbox Live account...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Despite having reached GDPR minimum age I'm still denied to access my Xbox Live account...: Hello, I've recently reached the minimum age of consent for the treatment of personal data for my country (included in the GDPR). For that reason, I asked to be removed from the Microsoft family...
  3. Signing in with my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Signing in with my Microsoft account: Every time I sign in with my Microsoft account, it signs in as my friend's xbox profile and not mine. How do I change it so the main "xbox profile" is mine? 34f5decb-a986-480c-9e71-ff6e021999c6
  4. How to change Minecraft account privacy settings on Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to change Minecraft account privacy settings on Android: I'm trying to get Minecraft realms and cannot as it says that I need to change my privacy and safety settings and I don't know how to do that on an Android phone. Anyone know?...
  5. Аккаунт XBOX [Translate] XBOX account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Аккаунт XBOX [Translate] XBOX account: Не имею не каких данных о почте моего аккаунта но знаю пароль от него как восстановить и еще знаю к камому номеру телефона он привязан. Утерял аккаунт после сброса хбоха до заводских настроек(...
  6. Sharing only 1 game from my account to other account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sharing only 1 game from my account to other account: Good Morning everyone, I wasn't abe to find hints or explanation how I can share my account for other xbox console, but with limits. I want to share only 1 game from my account and thats it. 2nd...
  7. My account may have been compromised and I can't change my password.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account may have been compromised and I can't change my password.: My friend sent me a very alarming picture, on his Xbox it was displayed that I was online and playing Star Wars: Battlefront II. I was not online and I don't own that game. I went to this guide...
  8. Xbox one Live account sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Live account sharing: My kids just got an Xbox. We got a 3 month live subscription as well. My 2 kids made their own profiles, how do they share the live subscription. Or do they both need to purchase their own?...
  9. Детский аккаунт на XBOX One X [Translation - Children's account on XBOX One X ]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Детский аккаунт на XBOX One X [Translation - Children's account on XBOX One X ]: Всем доброго дня. Есть приставка One X. Изначально залогинена под аккаунтом взрослого, играл в основном ребенок. Т.к. зачастую не могу контролировать, сколько ребенок проводит времени за играми,...
  10. Account suspensions.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspensions.: I was wondering when Microsoft will lift all account suspensions. I find it difficult to communicate with the appeal process because they don't communicate via email. Xbox and Microsoft don't...