xbox account doesnt work 80154A9

Discus and support xbox account doesnt work 80154A9 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when i try to log in to my microsoft account on my xbox 360, it says: Sorry theres a problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in. Go to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by fjellboi, Sep 28, 2019.

1. fjellboi
    fjellboi Guest

when i try to log in to my microsoft account on my xbox 360, it says: Sorry theres a problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to fix the problem. 801540A9. and when i try to log in to xbox on my microsoft
    account on pc, it doesnt work either. please help.

:)

fjellboi, Sep 28, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there fjellboi,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and for marking the answer that helped solve the issue.
    We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. SuperDan9001 Win User

Hey Fjellboi,

it sounds to me that you may be inputting the wrong password.

Can you try resetting the password to your account by going to account.live.com

Put your email address in there and select "Forgotten your password" and follow the instructions to reset the password.

Give this a try and please let us know how it goes.
  4. {Parity} Win User

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Keep in mind if your password is longer than 16 characters it will not accept it the password box on the 360 including the emulators on the One do not like passwords longer than 16 characters so you would need to change it to something less than 16 characters.

Also if you have two step verification turned on you would need to use your app password to sign in with.
Thema:

1. xbox account doesnt work 80154A9 - Similar Threads - account doesnt 80154A9

2. When i tried to add an account to Xbox one, the password prompt doesnt show up and goes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i tried to add an account to Xbox one, the password prompt doesnt show up and goes...: So I have tried: unplugging, soft factory reset ( now I can't sign in to any accounts because it won't show password/email prompt when signing in) so far after the core services went back up it...
  3. Extra account doesnt sync from aywhere to xbox one?

in XBoX on Windows
    Extra account doesnt sync from aywhere to xbox one?: Hello! I am using xbox anywhere on my laptop for 6 months now, eversince we found out it was possible it gave our family more options to play on multipke games while one was occupied. Now for...
  4. Got a Rewards Deposit, doesnt show up on my account.

in XBoX Rewards
    Got a Rewards Deposit, doesnt show up on my account.: According to MyRewards 10,000 points were deposited to my account, but I still can’t see the money on my xbox live account. Can you guys help me with that? b6e62e1b-11c2-435b-9773-298a0c887e87
  5. Is it fair that my account gets suspended but a trolls doesnt?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it fair that my account gets suspended but a trolls doesnt?: I was doing the usual playing ark minding my own business. I went for dinner. I came back from dinner to realise that some of my dinos were missing I checked the tribe log to see that 3 of my...
  6. Xbox one doesnt allow local accounts?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one doesnt allow local accounts?!: I am extremely annoyed at the moment, so excuse any ongoing rants. I just bought an Xbox one replacing my 360 which I've had many years. I have 2 cousins, 5 and 6 years old respectively. On my...
  7. A game downloaded from a friends account doesnt start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A game downloaded from a friends account doesnt start.: I have my friends account as my home xbox and any game i download, then start says this "getting your game ready" then it goes to "something went wrong An error has occurred during the system...
  8. My brothers account got banned i tryed playing on my account and it doesnt let me play ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My brothers account got banned i tryed playing on my account and it doesnt let me play ...: my brothers account got banned so i go on my account to play online but it says you cant play because of your past behavior but my account has no bans e43d5ba3-4600-45b6-93ac-9be24a9d5f01
  9. Please help me regain control of my account, Microsoft doesnt care

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me regain control of my account, Microsoft doesnt care: The account that I am currently writing this on is continually being hacked by the same person, and they keep logging back in to change the password. You might ask.. "Why not just change your...
  10. I got hacked, they changed my account enforcement suspended me and enforcement doesnt care

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got hacked, they changed my account enforcement suspended me and enforcement doesnt care: My xbox and hotmail accounts have been hacked. They tampered with my profile, i have proof i didnt do this i wrote a case review for enforcement team and they clearly dont give a [Mod Removed]...