Xbox account email Dupe.

Discus and support Xbox account email Dupe. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have apparently got two xbox accounts linked to the same email, and due to this, i cant access my account and only can log into the dupe account. Has... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Keagan_A_M, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Keagan_A_M
    Keagan_A_M Guest

Xbox account email Dupe.

I have apparently got two xbox accounts linked to the same email, and due to this, i cant access my account and only can log into the dupe account. Has anyone had this problem, is there any way to fix it?

:)

Keagan_A_M, Sep 1, 2019
  2. mocoworm Win User

Xbox account email Dupe.

This is impossible. The account you want to access is tied to a different email address.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox account email Dupe.

There is no way for there to be two different xbox profiles linked to the same email address.

If you can sign into the xbox profile on a xbox console you can go into settings and go to the account tab and go to sign in security and passkey and it will show you the email address associated with that xbox profile.

If you are not able to sign into the xbox console you can contact xbox support by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us and give them the gamertag of the second account and if they can verify ownership of the account they can give your the email address that
    is attached to that gamertag.
  4. StupidBMXer Win User

Dupe dupe dupe!

i came here thinking someone needed my help but i guess not lol
  5. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Borderlands 2 trade/duplicate

Yo Dawg I hear you like dupes so I duped you a thread about Duping the Dupes because they're Dupes.
  6. Blaz0 Win User

Anyone else not get BestBuy's preorder codes?

I got an email for a code, but it turned out to be dog tag codes, not spectact. Looks like I will be contacting Best Buy. I feel I got duped.
Thema:

Xbox account email Dupe.

1. Xbox account email Dupe. - Similar Threads - account email Dupe

2. account rubato, password e email cambiate [Mod Translation-stolen account, passwords and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    account rubato, password e email cambiate [Mod Translation-stolen account, passwords and...: salve 5 giorni fa il mio account é stato rubato, qualcuno aveva cambiato la mia password ed io non avevo possibilit di accesso. Ho inviato il modulo di ripristino account per avere la possibilit...
  3. Change email of gamertag/xbox account to another email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change email of gamertag/xbox account to another email: I am trying to change the email associated to my xbox account to another email. The email associated to my gamertag is my parent’s email since they created the account for me when I was a kid....
  4. Account hacked, email changed, can't reach anyone! Help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked, email changed, can't reach anyone! Help!: I'm trying to log into my account and play games and I'm finding out that my account no longer belongs to me, apparently. EXTREMELY frustrating. What is also kinda crappy is that I can't reach a...
  5. Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged: Hi, I need help recovering my old Xbox account as I want to play the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft, and I cannot access my old account, HoodedJeans0453, the account which the game was purchased on...
  6. Legal name change... wanting to change my email associated with account!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Legal name change... wanting to change my email associated with account!: Hey all, I've had a legal name change, and so want to change the email that is associated with this account. I'm wondering if Xbox/Microsoft has helped anyone do that before and if it's possible?...
  7. Cant remember old account or email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant remember old account or email.: Hi guys, SO I am in a children´s hospital where I am the patient and they provided me with an xbox 1s. But last night I accidentally scheduled the light/dark theme transition and had to reset the...
  8. 2 xboxes regaistered with different email accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 xboxes regaistered with different email accounts: HI, I've recently purchased a second xbox but had to register this under a different email address to the original one. Is it possible to share the gold membership and all purchased games or do I...
  9. Change email account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change email account: I need chnage my email account @hotmail for another @hotmail, but in the options I see only @outlook.com or @outlook.com.br ba05cb72-5884-4733-b668-7826c0fbff2d
  10. Xbox Live Support team deleted my email account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Support team deleted my email account.: Hello. I just want to rant about a little frustration I had during an experience with an xbox live support rep. I was trying switch an old email account to a primary email for my gamertag to be...