Xbox account email Dupe.

Discus and support Xbox account email Dupe. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have apparently got two xbox accounts linked to the same email, and due to this, i cant access my account and only can log into the dupe account. Has... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Keagan_A_M, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Keagan_A_M
    Keagan_A_M Guest

Xbox account email Dupe.

I have apparently got two xbox accounts linked to the same email, and due to this, i cant access my account and only can log into the dupe account. Has anyone had this problem, is there any way to fix it?

:)

Keagan_A_M, Sep 1, 2019
  2. mocoworm Win User

Xbox account email Dupe.

This is impossible. The account you want to access is tied to a different email address.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox account email Dupe.

There is no way for there to be two different xbox profiles linked to the same email address.

If you can sign into the xbox profile on a xbox console you can go into settings and go to the account tab and go to sign in security and passkey and it will show you the email address associated with that xbox profile.

If you are not able to sign into the xbox console you can contact xbox support by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us and give them the gamertag of the second account and if they can verify ownership of the account they can give your the email address that
    is attached to that gamertag.
  4. StupidBMXer Win User

Dupe dupe dupe!

i came here thinking someone needed my help but i guess not lol
  5. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Borderlands 2 trade/duplicate

Yo Dawg I hear you like dupes so I duped you a thread about Duping the Dupes because they're Dupes.
  6. Blaz0 Win User

Anyone else not get BestBuy's preorder codes?

I got an email for a code, but it turned out to be dog tag codes, not spectact. Looks like I will be contacting Best Buy. I feel I got duped.
Thema:

Xbox account email Dupe.

1. Xbox account email Dupe. - Similar Threads - account email Dupe

2. Delinking my hotmail email account from an xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Delinking my hotmail email account from an xbox account: Hi All, A little complicated but I'll try to go through it slowly. I have an xbox account linked to a particular email account, which does not get used anymore. My wife also has an xbox profile...
  3. Change email linked to XBOX/Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change email linked to XBOX/Microsoft account: I set up my Xbox/Microsoft account many moons ago with my old, very long, very childish email address. When I tried changing the email linked to my account years ago, I was told I couldn't...
  4. Two email accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Two email accounts: I've played Destiny 2 on an Xbox One S for over six years. When I tried to play today Xbox asked for a password for an email account I haven't used in years and I cannot remember the password. So...
  5. Having trouble changing email on xbox microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble changing email on xbox microsoft account: Having trouble changing email on xbox Microsoft Account 5a464887-80bc-4f54-b494-439ae2057413
  6. Using email from unused account on my main account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using email from unused account on my main account.: Hi, I have two accounts, one using *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** which I use for everything, and one using *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...
  7. Account email doesn't exist anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account email doesn't exist anymore?: So i tried to get on to play xbox but when i turned it on my account was signed out which is weird cause it usually signs me in automatically. So i tried signing in, put in the email associated...
  8. Can't sign in to Microsoft Store because of old email account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to Microsoft Store because of old email account: I set up my account years ago with an email that is no longer valid. I've changed all my account settings and removed the old email, but when I try to sign in to the store, it asks for the...
  9. The email I used to make my xbox account got discontinued

in XBoX Accessibility
    The email I used to make my xbox account got discontinued: Recently my xbox went through the green loading screen of death so i had to reset it and when i went to go log back in i relised that the email i used to make the account doesnt exist any more. I...
  10. Account access with new email address as primary

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account access with new email address as primary: Hello. I am seeking info about changing the primary email account to use for signing into an existing Xbox account. Is it possible to do this without sacrificing exisitng progress? Thanks for your...